MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

On Nov 30/80 Judy had a one way, non refundable bus ticket, purchased that day, by her parents, to travel from Baltimore to New York. It is noted that Judy had expressed to family that she planned to see them, in Oswego, for Christmas. Judy did not arrive home for Christmas. Judy's family have noted seeing Judy - in televised video - reporting on a Ronald Reagan inauguration event or a young people's concert in DC, January 1981, the NY Sanitation Strike in December of 1981; and in a vehicle, driving through a residential neighbourhood in New Brunswick, NJ. in approx. 1982-83.
In consideration of family sightings after Nov 1980, I find it reasonable to believe Judy did return to New York as planned. It also seems reasonable then, that her absence at Christmas and her silence over the following two years may not have been the result of her having gone missing - her whereabouts were unknown, yet her life circumstances, seemingly unchanged. Life prints cease following the sighting in New Brunswick. The prints that are there, stretch along I-95.

Maureen adds: there is suspected priest involvement in Judy's case, the priest suspected was defrocked for getting girls drunk and taking advantage of them. When Judy made the cheerleading squad, that priest called my parents and demanded they come get Judy off the convent steps.

I wonder how he would fit in the timeline during the day your family had a family get-together in Ellicot, bringing her to Baltimore. If I did understand you good, the incident with him and Judy happened in Baltimore, before Judy left for NYC to follow her dreams? Did she keep contact with him? Sorry, I think I don't really get it.

Maureen adds: there is suspected priest involvement in Judy's case, the priest suspected was defrocked for getting girls drunk and taking advantage of them. When Judy made the cheerleading squad, that priest called my parents and demanded they come get Judy off the convent steps.

I wonder how he would fit in the timeline during the day your family had a family get-together in Ellicot, bringing her to Baltimore. If I did understand you good, the incident with him and Judy happened in Baltimore, before Judy left for NYC to follow her dreams? Did she keep contact with him? Sorry, I think I don't really get it.
He was in Oswego still. His collar was removed in 2002. He lives as a private citizen. *advertiser censored* never went to.jail for all he did. His involvement, I believe, had more to.do with her being pulled from the Catholic school and why she turned to prostitution. <79 .

My heart cries so much reading this......(don't want to start a political nor a religion discussion) but this is a horrible problem.

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/resources/resource-files/databases/KeelerLetter.pdf

Maureen, is this priest on this list?
Lists of Accused Priests Released by Dioceses and Religious Institutes
I *personally* knew FIVE of the priests on this list. And one on the next page. I went to his.mother's funeral. My parents pride fully put us in Catholic school. It was awful. In the event anyone wonders about any of my anger toward the Catholic church and their means of "dealing with" these predatory sexual predators. And yes, he is on the list. But nowhere near baltimore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-122528_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-122528_Drive.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
He was in Oswego still. His collar was removed in 2002. He lives as a private citizen. *advertiser censored* never went to.jail for all he did. His involvement, I believe, had more to.do with her being pulled from the Catholic school and why she turned to prostitution. <79 .

I don't know what you mean with <79. Is there anyway he can still hold responsible for the things he did? Did you ever confronted him with your questions? Yes, I can 'see' she was a problem (for him) a so called falling angle (at least in the eyes of the catholic school, the abusing so called men of god, wanting to remove a problem being a danger for themselves). But going so far as making her disappear.....I don't know.....there are some examples related to this. And yes, I can also understand when you are abused, feeling left down, it's possible you can disconnect your feelings easier from your body (sorry, sometimes it's very hard to use the right words...explaining what you want translating from another language) and becoming a sex worker....naaahhhh it's complicated....I just want to say it's not one and one is two.

I don't know what you mean with <79. Is there anyway he can still hold responsible for the things he did? Did you ever confronted him with your questions? Yes, I can 'see' she was a problem (for him) a so called falling angle (at least in the eyes of the catholic school, the abusing so called men of god, wanting to remove a problem being a danger for themselves). But going so far as making her disappear.....I don't know.....there are some examples related to this. And yes, I can also understand when you are abused, feeling left down, it's possible you can disconnect your feelings easier from your body (sorry, sometimes it's very hard to use the right words...explaining what you want translating from another language) and becoming a sex worker....naaahhhh it's complicated....I just want to say it's not one and one is two.

Sorry Maureen....I've just have the feeling you are not waiting for this kind of posts...Don't want to lecture you...please tell me if you feel like this....

I *personally* knew FIVE of the priests on this list. And one on the next page. I went to his.mother's funeral. My parents pride fully put us in Catholic school. It was awful. In the event anyone wonders about any of my anger toward the Catholic church and their means of "dealing with" these predatory sexual predators. And yes, he is on the list. But nowhere near baltimore.

Could he have encountered her in another city and she confronted him?

The abuse took place before 1979. I have tried to reach out to him. Theough the diocese of stracuse and directly. *advertiser censored* won't talk. Too bad the girls he abused didn't have the same protection and insulation.

And you are trying to protect them for not showing their pictures. That decorates you.

The abuse took place before 1979. I have tried to reach out to him. Theough the diocese of stracuse and directly. *advertiser censored* won't talk. Too bad the girls he abused didn't have the same protection and insulation.

This hurts so much....nasty human being....a so called man of g. When is remorse coming...actually my body is shutting down.....(I hold my tongue)

For a few reasons. First, because the bus from MD, as you state, en route to NYC, would almost certainly have stopped there. (maybe not, only an hour N of Baltimore, buses have toilets?) Next, because I lived near there for a while and I always felt drawn to the area, Third, because a very good friend of mine, whom I've known for nearly 20 years, gave me a reading once. Not a freaky deaky ouija board, sparkles and incense kind of thing but a real, what she felt, reading. She's never spent time there. I HAVE. I could almost see her there in the reading. I was in the hospital, allergic reaction to an antibiotic - no kids around - and was able to record almost the whole thing. I know it sounds outlandish. And why LE won't bite -- damn it, the last place she was seen was your damn state. LE laughed in my face, it was hurtful. LE has come up empty. I'd love to figure out a way to search for her there.

Hi Maureen ... the reading a friend gave to you is on my mind, along with the call you received about the top part of a cranium found on a roof of a house off route 84. I read a comment about there being some similarities between the reading from a friend 20 years ago and an unsolicited reading posted on a blog that reported rooftops as significant. Your thoughts and findings around this will be appreciated.

Hi Maureen ... the reading a friend gave to you is on my mind, along with the call you received about the top part of a cranium found on a roof of a house off route 84. I read a comment about there being some similarities between the reading from a friend 20 years ago and an unsolicited reading posted on a blog that reported rooftops as significant. Your thoughts and findings around this will be appreciated.

Are you debbie's friend ? Or Ann Marie's? I have recieved readings only from people known to me, so it kind of has to be one of those two. I don't remember the rooftop significance though. I do remember a reading that has Judy not far from 95, which is consistent with so many thoughts and feelings. The skull was never positively identified, because they altered not able.to extract DNA from it iirc. So sad, for whoever that skull belongs to, and the investigators working to identify :( :(

Are you debbie's friend ? Or Ann Marie's? I have recieved readings only from people known to me, so it kind of has to be one of those two. I don't remember the rooftop significance though. I do remember a reading that has Judy not far from 95, which is consistent with so many thoughts and feelings. The skull was never positively identified, because they altered not able.to extract DNA from it iirc. So sad, for whoever that skull belongs to, and the investigators working to identify :( :(

I don't know Debbie or Ann Marie ... in your post that I quoted you wrote " a very good friend of mine, whom I've known for nearly 20 years, gave me a reading once" and that it had felt "real" to you. Your comment reminded me about a blog where a psychic promotes voluntary experimental tarot and is gathering a collection of tarot readings and tarot/validations for missing persons - this blog had come up in an earlier searh for Judy - I went back to re-read and also read the comments.

Doe Network Case File: 878UFNY
Websleuths NY - Port Jervis, WhtFem Skull 878UFNY, 25-50, prominent nose, May'06

Could this be Judy? Skeleton remains found in Pennsville, NJ, August 18, 2018. They only have an estimated height of 5'6 - 6'0. Age between 18-99. Pennsville is on the route from Baltimore to NY. Maybe they managed to get DNA, I can't see that.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011