Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that he has been named a POI and it looks like he did not just wander to the hospital, I wonder who knows more that is not coming forth with the truth... somebody knows something more, even if his story IS true we are missing details that SOMEONE has to know.. My heart is breaking by the second because this does not look good.

C'mon folks ... you know The Rules.

At this point, nobody has been arrested or charged and named a POI/suspect. Do NOT sleuth and post information gleaned on individuals who are not officially named a POI/suspect.

While you may find his story incredulous, this man may in fact be a victim with fuzzy recollection of events. Again, he is NOT an officially named POI. You may respectfully question what he has said or what has been said about him in MSM or via LE, but you may NOT make direct accusations again him. You don't want to have to eat your words down the road. Nothing worse than re-victimizing a victim.

Also, please remember that all images require links. No link, no post.

Thread is open again. Post according to Websleuths rules and we won't have any problems.
Friendly reminder that links are required if you're posting an image. :)

To me that photo of DV with the ‘head wound’ looks like he is trying to look as pitiful as possible. I don’t buy it for a moment.

Being a Forensic Files aficionado, I remember a few episodes on ‘authentic’ head wounds. I know it has been stated on a couple episodes that victims of these attacks will generally lose memory of how the attack happened. Something like a victim would not remember events of around a half hour before the time of the wound. Does anyone else know about this? It’s been a long time since I watched those old episodes.

Now that he has been named a POI and it looks like he did not just wander to the hospital, I wonder who knows more that is not coming forth with the truth... somebody knows something more, even if his story IS true we are missing details that SOMEONE has to know.. My heart is breaking by the second because this does not look good.

Yes, whoever dropped him off knows something.

Don’t know what they were driving but I bet it’s anything BUT the Altima or Silverado. MOO

VIDEO: Jason Miles on Twitter
.. UPDATE: Searchers are staging in shopping center near Kirkwood & Bissonett. #MaleahDavis family lives in apartments here. Stepdad says he regained consciousness after her kidnapping in nearby Sugar Land. I’ll have live updates beginning on @KHOU at 4:00 #khou11 #htownrush
1:47 PM - 7 May 2019
Look at Tim and his team! This is what a search party looks like y’all. Nobody is standing around. They are really amazing people.

I just need to let this leave my fingers.
EVERYTHING about his story is nonsense.

Giving the approximate year of the truck - storybuilding. He's making carp up to add credibility.

One of the men saying Maleah 'looked very nice and sweet' - storybuilding. And BAD story building at that. No doubt young girls are targeted by creeps, but 3 of them at once, one of who makes an announcement about her looks? Please. That's not how any of this works. This type of detail sticks out like a sore thumb.

THREE. Don't even get me started on THREE and lying liars who lie. But 'three' shows up in lies all the dang time.

Let's put ourselves in the shoes of these three creepy predatory Mexicans for a few. They want to steal this grown man and children. Because... of reasons. How to subdue the grown man? Punch him in the face? Nah. Hit him on the back of the head with a heavy object? Meh. Punch him or strike him square in the middle of his forehead? YES. Yes, that's how to do it! GMAB.

He then wakes up crammed into the truck with the kids and the mean men. And promptly passes back out. That's how we know they were taken somewhere. Ok.

THEN he wakes up approximately 24 hours later, without Maleah, but nestled up with his 2 year old son. Who was apparently content to just chill with his unconscious father. For a day. Which sounds just like a toddler to me.

Our brave hero gathers his son and seeks help! Who will help him? NO ONE WILL HELP HIM. Apparently not even to call 911 on his behalf as they pass him on the road. He has no where to go to stop and ask for help, except for all the stores around. His only choice is to walk to the hospital, where he receives treatment for the major head trauma that caused him to lose 24 hours of his life, PRIOR to calling someone else to let them know about Maleah.

AND - his misfortune was also such that the car with the flat tire was stolen as well. But fortunately it was on camera when he was off being unconscious somewhere, so it definitely certainly wasn't him in the car.

I don't think I have ever heard a worse cover story.

Last edited:
To me that photo of DV with the ‘head wound’ looks like he is trying to look as pitiful as possible. I don’t buy it for a moment.

Being a Forensic Files aficionado, I remember a few episodes on ‘authentic’ head wounds. I know it has been stated on a couple episodes that victims of these attacks will generally lose memory of how the attack happened. Something like a victim would not remember events of around a half hour before the time of the wound. Does anyone else know about this? It’s been a long time since I watched those old episodes.

I also remember something along these lines. Had his head wound been so severe that he lost consciousness for 24hrs it seems medically unlikely he would remember the vivid details he provided of the few minutes just before he was hit in the head.

Exactly, if it was a stranger or friend I would think that person would accompany a "head injured man with a toddler and missing child" into the hospital or by now would have come forward, I imagine this case is all over the news in that area. MOO

I just need to let this leave my fingers.
EVERYTHING about his story is nonsense.

Giving the approximate year of the truck - storybuilding. He's making carp up to add credibility.

One of the men saying Meleah 'looked very nice and sweet' - storybuilding. And BAD story building at that. No doubt young girls are targeted by creeps, but 3 of them at once, one of who makes an announcement about her looks? Please. That's not how any of this works. This type of detail sticks out like a sore thumb.

THREE. Don't even get me started on THREE and lying liars who lie. But 'three' shows up in lies all the dang time.

Let's put ourselves in the shoes of these three creepy predatory Mexicans for a few. They want to steal this grown man and children. Because... of reasons. How to subdue the grown man? Punch him in the face? Nah. Hit him on the back of the head with a heavy object? Meh. Punch him or strike him square in the middle of his forehead? YES. Yes, that's how to do it! GMAB.

He then wakes up crammed into the truck with the kids and the mean men. And promptly passes back out. That's how we know they were taken somewhere. Ok.

THEN he wakes up approximately 24 hours later, without Meleah, but nestled up with his 2 year old son. Who was apparently content to just chill with his unconscious father. For a day. Which sounds just like a toddler to me.

Our brave hero gathers his son and seeks help! Who will help him? NO ONE WILL HELP HIM. Apparently not even to call 911 on his behalf as they pass him on the road. He has no where to go to stop and ask for help, except for all the stores around. His only choice is to walk to the hospital, where he receives treatment for the major head trauma that caused him to lose 24 hours of his life, PRIOR to calling someone else to let them know about Meleah.

AND - his misfortune was also such that the car with the flat tire was stolen as well. But fortunately it was on camera when he was off being unconscious somewhere, so it definitely certainly wasn't him in the car.

I don't think I have ever heard a worse cover story.
Please forward to the DA for consideration in their closing argument, lol!!! (I realize that's a long way off, but still...) Wish we had a "love" button. :p MOO

The lack of eye contact was throwing me off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member