Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know who gave the description of BG that became the first official for the public to see Sketch #1? from an eye witness or from the video only? and if from an eye witness what if it came from the actual BG killer himself gave false info to throw everyone off?
Or, someone very close to him directing attention somewhere else?

I must be missing something. If they know make, model and VIN and who owned the car at the time, why don't they just ask them where it is or what they did with it and go from there?
Apparently the investigation of 'the car' has led LE to a dead end.
Either owner(s) have moved the car on by selling, junking, or owner(s) are being unco-operative and may have even lawyered up. Obviously owner(s) are not assisting. So now LE is going
after who was driving the car that day 2/13 and who may have been in area of the murders. LE is at a roadblock at this time.
moo

Would love to know who gave the description of BG that became the first official for the public to see Sketch #1? from an eye witness or from the video only? and if from an eye witness what if it came from the actual BG killer himself gave false info to throw everyone off?
I understand it was a composite of many witnesses.

Actually I was just brainstorming. We’ve talked about a S/A until I’m blue in the face and we don’t even know that’s what happened. We’ve never heard LE has DNA which you tend to expect with S/A. It’s also been suggested that the perp didn’t have time for S/A. But two girls are dead for some reason. I’ve suggested a couple of other reasons.
I think we can safely say and shout it from the rooftops that these two innocents did not in anyway cause their own deaths. To even hint at that would be disrespectful, IMO

Apparently the investigation of 'the car' has led LE to a dead end.
Either owner(s) have moved the car on by selling, junking, or owner(s) are being unco-operative and may have even lawyered up. Obviously owner(s) are not assisting. So now LE is going
after who was driving the car that day 2/13 and who may have been in area of the murders. LE is at a roadblock at this time.
moo
Well, it must be someone is being uncooperative and has hidden the car. If it was sold the VIN would be registered under the new owner. Even salvage yards record the VIN numbers of vehicles they purchase and later destroy.

Afternoon all....I have been reading for days and days because I have finally figured out I can not skim over ANY of your fantastic posts. This horrible crime has attracted the best of sleuths (Am's and Pro's) and for a very good reason. Nothing about the commission of the crime makes sense. But it does make sense the girls walked into his "kill zone" and he pounced. (Slithering snake that strikes quickly?) But I digress. I "think" LE knows or has documented (video, dash cam, appt log, grocery receipts etc) evidence of where the car was for the time leading up to 12pm, NOTHING TO DOCUMENT 5 HOURS and then starts up again at 5pm!!! I think the times police are asking for are very specific. Those are the only hours that the vehicle has not been seen or documented as being in other areas of town or picked up on some other video equipment. I'm thinking the car is 10 years or older and did not come equipped with a factory installed GPS system, and yet not so old or unique that it would jump out to the casual viewer. (Ie....wouldn't we all recall if we saw a Zimmer or a tricked out muscle car in the area? I'd probably even take an extra look at the driver.) Too ironic, even his car can hide in plain sight, huh? And lastly (oh sure, like I ever adhere to "lastly"...)
there had to be a lot of evidence in that car trunk.... if one had robbed a bank, do you think the robber would leave his loot and tools in the front seat for any significant length of time?
Shout out to M25 and NIN...you guys always rock!

I think we can safely say and shout it from the rooftops that these two innocents did not in anyway cause their own deaths. To even hint at that would be disrespectful, IMO
With respect, I don't believe Han was in anyway being disrespectful. Not sure, but if Han's first language is not English he/she may have used the wrong word (meddling) and didn't express it well. I think Han meant that SA may not have been the motive, we don't know. Were Abby and Libby aware of something bad, did they know something about someone and were they being silenced? That's all I think Han was alluding to. JMT.
ed:sp

Last edited:
ok, you win.

But please remember that there are people here who you don't know who might be in the throes of dealing with a loved one living with Alzheimer's, who maybe aren't ready to use it "as humour." Now or ever.

My dad died completely unexpectedly of a massive heart attack and I don't find joking about "having a heart attack" funny either, but if we got offended at every single thing like that in our lives, it would be pretty stressful to live life. Not scolding you, just pointing it out. We all have our "things."

Afternoon all....I have been reading for days and days because I have finally figured out I can not skim over ANY of your fantastic posts. This horrible crime has attracted the best of sleuths (Am's and Pro's) and for a very good reason. Nothing about the commission of the crime makes sense. But it does make sense the girls walked into his "kill zone" and he pounced. (Slithering snake that strikes quickly?) But I digress. I "think" LE knows or has documented (video, dash cam, appt log, grocery receipts etc) evidence of where the car was for the time leading up to 12pm, NOTHING TO DOCUMENT 5 HOURS and then starts up again at 5pm!!! I think the times police are asking for are very specific. Those are the only hours that the vehicle has not been seen or documented as being in other areas of town or picked up on some other video equipment. I'm thinking the car is 10 years or older and did not come equipped with a factory installed GPS system, and yet not so old or unique that it would jump out to the casual viewer. (Ie....wouldn't we all recall if we saw a Zimmer or a tricked out muscle car in the area? I'd probably even take an extra look at the driver.) Too ironic, even his car can hide in plain sight, huh? And lastly (oh sure, like I ever adhere to "lastly"...)
there had to be a lot of evidence in that car trunk.... if one had robbed a bank, do you think the robber would leave his loot and tools in the front seat for any significant length of time?

I thought they wanted from 12pm - 5pm because that was the timeline of when the crimes took place and before the police were contacted.

I daren't even look at it now you've said this. :-o

:D;):)

I wasn't looking with that in mind. I was trying to follow the man's hands. Then white item around his neck, made my eyes follow toward what is visible of his upper back and back of the neck. That's when I saw what I saw.

I "think" LE knows or has documented (video, dash cam, appt log, grocery receipts etc) evidence of where the car was for the time leading up to 12pm, NOTHING TO DOCUMENT 5 HOURS and then starts up again at 5pm!!! I think the times police are asking for are very specific. Those are the only hours that the vehicle has not been seen or documented as being in other areas of town or picked up on some other video equipment.

Wow, great insight! Obviously this makes it hopeful they have someone specific in their sights.

I am quite horrified about the states that allow DNA only as acceptable for an arrest warrant or those that believe that DNA only is the answer to any case.

A couple of weekends ago I was up at a trail. I had a full day ahead of me and knowing it was going to be warm and humid I was well hydrated. I also continued to hydrate that day which lead me to have to take regular pit stops. I was on a public trail with others around me so I had to go "down the hill", out of sight essentially, to relieve myself.

Now imagine if someone had killed someone on top of the place I had previously urinated. My DNA would probably be all over the victim and the crime scene. My truck would be noted at the trailhead. My sketch would be out there as someone who was seen in close proximity to the crime scene.

In many circles the above is 1+1+1=arrest. My arrest would be made public via MSM and those that believe that DNA is the bastion of all evidence would crucify me in the court of public opinion. I would have to rely on a good lawyer to explain to the court why my DNA was present and poke holes and then potentially leave it to a jury to find out if there's any doubt to my innocence. I would lose my job, my family, my friends. Scary stuff.

My point is, we should always look at the totality of the evidence and not hang our hat on one thing. Finding DNA of someone on a public trail only means that this person was at that trail at some point. Finding semen vs. urine means different things (yet there are some thrillseekers that public places rock their boat). Blood can simply mean someone cut themselves. People do stuff that leaves DNA and do not have to kill someone to be placed at a location.

Our justice system is so great because it is based on a presumption of innocence. The moment that changes to anything different would be a scary world.

Just MOO.[/Q

I posted a video a page or two back and they state there is DNA
Wow, great insight! Obviously this makes it hopeful they have someone specific in their sights.

There is so much that has to be going on behind the scenes and won’t be released publicly. Maybe all the multi-agency task force needs is corroboration on findings they have made.

It would be scary for anyone who has information to hold back now, because of being an accessory and so on.

Information of how to report is available at the end of this link:

Police release the number of new tips received in Delphi homicide investigation

This does makes sense. I really believe they are getting close and possibly watching someone. They want to make very sure they get a conviction. If they gave out the make, model and color, any of those, it could come back as influenced and tainted info in court. LE asking in this odd way could be to verify information, known on who they now suspect, during those critical hours before and after the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07