Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect, I don't believe Han was in anyway being disrespectful. Not sure, but if Han's first language is not English he/she may have used the wrong word (meddling) and didn't express it well. I think Han meant that SA may not have been the motive, we don't know. Were Abby and Libby aware of something bad, did they know something about someone and were they being silenced? That's all I think Han was alluding to. JMT.
ed:sp
If that's the case then I truly apologize to Han. The way it was stated just took me aback.

So LE knows or heard rumors of a car that was parked there but no witnesses seeing the car.
Something doesn't add up. A witness must have told LE about the car in the first place the make/model/color at least to go from. Or they know exactly the car and who owns but want them to come forth on their own with info. It is confusing.

Yah i just get the feeling that witnesses weren’t real descript in the details of the vehicle jmo

Here is the only shed I see on the video that Margarita25 posted. From the cemetery, the driver turns left on W300N Road and heads toward MHB Trails and, at the end of the field on the left hand side of the road, he stops and films the shed. Driving just a few more feet down the road the driver comes to and stops at the entrance to MHB Trails where a metal bar gate has now been placed across the former rear entrance to the trails ... along with "No Parking" signs; put in place after the murders.

There's a photo of the shed below, taken from the video... and another photo made from Google Earth to show the location of the shed. The shed is in the corner of a farm field and I think it's likely the field and the shed belong to the farm across the road. It is not on RL's land.

You can just barely see the shed roof next to the yellow pin... the large, orange farm equipment is not there during this time period.
And,
Here is the video link again:

Attachments

• SHED ON GOOGLE EARTH.jpg
    SHED ON GOOGLE EARTH.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 66
  • SHED.png
    SHED.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
:D;):)

I wasn't looking with that in mind. I was trying to follow the man's hands. Then white item around his neck, made my eyes follow toward what is visible of his upper back and back of the neck. That's when I saw what I saw.
GB, do you have a link to that first more pixalated photo, I can't seem to find it. TIA

:D;):)

I wasn't looking with that in mind. I was trying to follow the man's hands. Then white item around his neck, made my eyes follow toward what is visible of his upper back and back of the neck. That's when I saw what I saw.
The video could be fixed as to eliminate a victim for the families privacy. No one would need to see that. Moo

I must be missing something. If they know make, model and VIN and who owned the car at the time, why don't they just ask them where it is or what they did with it and go from there?

Ok I have to ask why is the shed significant? I’m confused as I don’t see how BG would have been able to move the girls and bring them back?

Over the bridge, down the hill across the creek, up the hill across the cemetery and to the shed? Then back across the cemetery, down the hill to the recovery site?

I’m still going with down the hill cross the creek, kill, leave.

This ain’t a movie, most time these crimes are very quick and rushed. If there was a bunch of back and forth posing etc he would have been caught red handed imo

I was referring to the killer/s believing the girls were meddling.

Like perhaps they accidentally wandered upon something BG didn't want them to see (like him committing a crime in progress or something and they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time)? I remember we had a bunch of convos like this in the beginning. At the time, it was about as valid of a theory as anything else we were discussing. :)

The shed is so close to the trail head, it's basically in the field and stand of trees just slightly to the left of the trailhead entrance drop off/pick up zone. I think it's highly unlikely that the police didn't thoroughly search it.

Here is the only shed I see on the video that Margarita25 posted. From the cemetery, the driver turns left on E300N Road and heads toward MHB Trails and, at the end of the field on the left hand side of the road, he stops and films the shed. Driving just a few more feet down the road the driver comes to and stops at the entrance to MHB Trails where a metal bar gate has now been placed across the former rear entrance to the trails ... along with "No Parking" signs; put in place after the murders.

There's a photo of the shed below, taken from the video... and another photo made from Google Earth to show the location of the shed.

You can just barely see the shed roof next to the yellow pin... the large, orange farm equipment is not there during this time period.
And,
Here is the video link again:

I watched that video, and granted that is a shack and nearby (nearby is relative), I wonder if what Carter said is to be taken literally when he spoke about the book/movie “The Shack.” Maybe it is, but that would be quite a haul from the cemetery area back to the kill zone (although to be fair, who can know right now?)

I think his speaking about The Shack was metaphorical. Why he brought up is mysterious.

Ok I have to ask why is the shed significant? I’m confused as I don’t see how BG would have been able to move the girls and bring them back?

Over the bridge, down the hill across the creek, up the hill across the cemetery and to the shed? Then back across the cemetery, down the hill to the recovery site?

This ain’t a movie, most time these crimes are very quick and rushed. If there was a bunch of back and forth posing etc he would have been caught red handed imo

And he'd have to make 2 trips unless he used some kind of sled or something to transport them back. Taking them away and then bringing them back seems waaayyy too risky, especially when he could've just left them where they were. I know there are criminals who enjoy the risk, but that scenario just sounds a little far-fetched to me. Too much movement, too much time spent in transit. And I haven't heard any evidence to support the idea that the girls were ever in any location other than the one in which they were discovered.

I think we can safely say and shout it from the rooftops that these two innocents did not in anyway cause their own deaths. To even hint at that would be disrespectful, IMO

I did not understand that post in such a way. No one would ever blame the girls. But we do not have a known motive.

I assume the obvious; that the perp has issues with own sexual functioning; that hunting for a woman and taking over her was his way of proving that he was "manly enough"; and that he, in some psychotic moment, decided that two kids would work out for him. (Sorry for putting it so bluntly). We assume that the girls were totally random victims.

However, we heard from the LE that he, the perp/perv was not a random person at Delphi. And I am thinking, what if, Libby being the future criminologist and all, had ran across something about this guy she was not supposed to see? BG and someone else?

What if he viewed the girls as some kind of witnesses to something he was deeply ashamed of and needed to eliminate them?

Because why is the LE so sure he won't strike again? Why is everything thinking he was a disorganized killer?

This is just one version; it seems even more plausible to me that the girls were some twisted "revenge" of his. And to find out the motive, we need to go back to Delphi school since the guy is young and local and find out who around them could have been in the same class with someone reminding BG and very odd? And start from there.

I watched that video, and granted that is a shack and nearby (nearby is relative), I wonder if what Carter said is to be taken literally when he spoke about the book/movie “The Shack.” Maybe it is, but that would be quite a haul from the cemetery area back to the kill zone (although to be fair, who can know right now?)

I think his speaking about The Shack was metaphorical. Why he brought up is mysterious.

I'm still thinking that it was a popular movie and lots of people saw it and were "touched" by it. I know many religious people who work things like that into regular, everyday conversations. If Carter's faith is very important to him, that movie (also about a murdered child and a man trying to move on with his life) may have really "spoken" to him. We don't always see LE working these references into PCs, but this crime seems to have gotten to Carter on a personal level. Perhaps the movie offered him some sort of solace and it was therefor on his mind.

I agree with you.

I think that some people, because of the press conference, are trying to fit a literal ‘shack’ into the narrative of what happened. Personally, I don’t think that has anything to do with why the reference to movie/book was made.

I did not understand that post in such a way. No one would ever blame the girls. But we do not have a known motive.

I assume the obvious; that the perp has issues with own sexual functioning; that hunting for a woman and taking over her was his way of proving that he was "manly enough"; and that he, in some psychotic moment, decided that two kids would work out for him. (Sorry for putting it so bluntly). We assume that the girls were totally random victims.

However, we heard from the LE that he, the perp/perv was not a random person at Delphi. And I am thinking, what if, Libby being the future criminologist and all, had ran across something about this guy she was not supposed to see? BG and someone else?

What if he viewed the girls as some kind of witnesses to something he was deeply ashamed of and needed to eliminate them?

Because why is the LE so sure he won't strike again? Why is everything thinking he was a disorganized killer?

This is just one version; it seems even more plausible to me that the girls were some twisted "revenge" of his. And to find out the motive, we need to go back to Delphi school since the guy is young and local and find out who around them could have been in the same class with someone reminding BG and very odd? And start from there.

If Libby was curious about crimes, did she hear rumors of some creepy dork by the bridge so they went to investigate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie