MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

I respectfully disagree. We do not know that. I by no means condone how WS conducted himself on this thread, but for all we know they had a good relationship while it lasted. Or not. We don't know.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I respect your opinion of course but let's be realistic. He's a narcissist for sure bordering on unhinged. People like him don't generally make for good partners.

Last weekend I listened to the "Already Gone" podcast about this case and took note of the reference to the "online forum" of crime followers. I was like, "well that obviously Websleuths," found this thread and began reading. So over the last week I have read this entire thing, and let me just say, WOW, what a ride! I laughed with you guys, I got angry with you guys, and I lost a TON of sleep; Staying up til 3 AM several nights because this thread is so captivating.

So, after years of being the creeper, lurking in the corner, I was finally inspired to make an account. And after taking in almost 3 years of information in a week, I feel like Neo, and now I know Kung Fu. So I am going to post my thoughts on the case, but wanted to say hello to my fellow true crime fans and thank you for all your hard work and due diligence on this case!

Welcome to WS and this thread, Calico_Cat.

It is nice to see new faces here. This has been one of my hardest cases, since it is somewhat local to me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Do come back often.

I have followed this thread as well as a few others, including the Delphi and the Danielle Stislinski cases on here and recently signed up to comment. Cannot believe that nothing has come of this one so far. Anyone think that the perp in the Stislinski case could have known or stalked Ally? (The jogger and hospital connections ) Any new leads from LE? Any other attacks/murders in the area?

I received several menacing messages from him after the episode came out. He's blocked across social media. #bizarre #unsettling

You are not the only one who has been harassed, either. Why is that not illegal and enough for police to make contact with him?

He found another site I visit and tried his same rude tactics there ... a lot of his nasty threatening (toward the site owners/admin) posts were removed and I haven't seen him since, maybe he was banned there, too

Last edited:
I have followed this thread as well as a few others, including the Delphi and the Danielle Stislinski cases on here and recently signed up to comment. Cannot believe that nothing has come of this one so far. Anyone think that the perp in the Stislinski case could have known or stalked Ally? (The jogger and hospital connections ) Any new leads from LE? Any other attacks/murders in the area?

Nothing new that I have seen, tresir.

Welcome to the thread here, please do come back and keep following.

I received several menacing messages from him after the episode came out. He's blocked across social media. #bizarre #unsettling
Unsettling indeed! Be safe.

I hope LE is at least side-eyeing him.

I keep waiting on him to change or hide his ips , get a new member name & come back here to pop off at everyone.

I had to take a break from this thread for quite some time. I just didn't feel like I was contributing anything helpful when I got attacked (like so many others) every time I asked a question or made a comment. I have a lot of re-reading and catching up to do! :p

It sure would be awful if I could read all of the thought-provoking, intelligent, respectful posts on a case that I was passionate about and not be able to respond because I had been banned from a site. I'm glad that's not the case for me, and I can re-visit the thread with caring individuals who hope to see justice served for victims. Especially for Ally. Because she deserves it.

I had to take a break from this thread for quite some time. I just didn't feel like I was contributing anything helpful when I got attacked (like so many others) every time I asked a question or made a comment. I have a lot of re-reading and catching up to do! :p

It sure would be awful if I could read all of the thought-provoking, intelligent, respectful posts on a case that I was passionate about and not be able to respond because I had been banned from a site. I'm glad that's not the case for me, and I can re-visit the thread with caring individuals who hope to see justice served for victims. Especially for Ally. Because she deserves it.

Glad to see you back, JDough! Ally does deserve our support, as little as we can share for now, how I wish this would get solved soon. I wish LE could give an update ... are they any closer, still observing a specific suspect(s), anything.

MSP confident murdered jogger knew her attacker

Sometimes it's good to start at the beginning again. This clip includes the 911 call that reported the shooting. He says she got out of a car. (I think that's what he says).
I'm wondering, if the caller didn't actually witness the shooting itself, if the caller heard a car door open and then shut (shooter getting out of vehicle and then back in) and ASSUMED she got out of the car.

I'm not entirely convinced Alexandra knew her killer. But if she did, how WELL did she know the shooter? Someone she was close to? A co-worker? Or she recognized their face, but it wasn't someone in her close circle of family and friends? That last category could be someone where she shopped for groceries, had her car worked on or she saw them on occasion somewhere around town.

Hadn't Alexandra recently moved back in with her parents? If so, was this route one she only ran when visiting her parents and had only recently started using it on a more routine basis? If that part is true then maybe only a few people knew she was likely to be there that day.

I'm wondering, if the caller didn't actually witness the shooting itself, if the caller heard a car door open and then shut (shooter getting out of vehicle and then back in) and ASSUMED she got out of the car.

I'm not entirely convinced Alexandra knew her killer. But if she did, how WELL did she know the shooter? Someone she was close to? A co-worker? Or she recognized their face, but it wasn't someone in her close circle of family and friends? That last category could be someone where she shopped for groceries, had her car worked on or she saw them on occasion somewhere around town.

Hadn't Alexandra recently moved back in with her parents? If so, was this route one she only ran when visiting her parents and had only recently started using it on a more routine basis? If that part is true then maybe only a few people knew she was likely to be there that day.

Yes, the caller says he was "down at the pond" when he heard the shots so he didnt actually see but heard them and the car door closing, I think he says. Listening again to it, makes me wonder if she was sitting with someone in a car then got out. Shots were fired and she ran and one finally hit her. Perhaps others can listen again to see what they make of it.

SCREAMING JUSTICE FOR ALEXANDRA
:eek:. Also would like to acknowledge what an amazing dedicated Nurse she was. Last week was giving Nurses honor around USA. I would like to give her honor as so many spoke out about her nursing and the care she gave to many. Such a tramatic lose of life. Someone took her last breath.

I have stopped posting on this thread, for fear of retaliation.

I am however, still following.

Watching & Waiting.

I have my own ( very plausible) theory ( knowing what we know from our own experiences here) but keeping quiet.

My own ( 9 year) relationship with an individual with a narcissistic/borderline personality disorder caused me untold damage.

It took years to escape his clutches & I literally feared for my life when I ended the relationship, eventually involving the police.

This has given me a great deal of insight.

Yes, they were confident in the Abigail Williams/Liberty German murders in Indiana and they had what appeared to be more evidence. ISP is apparently starting over there.
They need to start over in this case but I doubt they will.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back