TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was with her ex boyfriend at the restaurant, her mother and a friend went their to get some info, and found out somethings, there was a police call to that restaurant for a disturbance between prisma and her ex, although he didn't go by the name everyone knows him as

My hinky meter x9,000. He must have some sort of alibi to be keeping LE from coming at him at least in the public eye.

I think she may know 2 different people, or one maybe using a different name, could be why the detectives are not saying much right now, just know from her mother Ryan has not shown up for work since she disappeared
Does the ex have any loyal friends that would cover for him or do his dirty work? Any jealous girlfriends?

That is why her dad has a PI also investigating, he can't remember Ryan last name, just that he was a mortgage broker before he got a dwi, and domestic violence charge to his name, her mom just told prismas dad that the bartender looked at a pic she had of ryan and she said that was who prisma was with at tex mex
Does Prisma have an old cell phone that he may be entered as a contact (with his first and last name) in?
I have old cell phones that have old contacts from years ago.

Also, supposedly every car entering/exiting that garage is registered. Perhaps they could find whose cars exited (or entered) the garage soon after Prisma was last seen. I'm sure the authorities are checking available records.

They don't have to be registered. My best friend lives in the complex and I go there all the time. For the visitors, you just have to enter a code to get in and then visitor parking is on the top of the parking garage. Also, this complex struggles with resident security. Gates/doors that require access FOBs are frequently broken. It is also possible that there were other cameras present but they weren't working. My friend walked her dog that Wednesday and she said she got home around 5:30 ish. She uses that same exact elevator to go down to walk her dog on Roseland. She also told this to the detective that knocked on doors. Also, earlier I saw someone asking why they noticed her car like that. It is because it was completely blocking another street. The residents of the complex received an email from the leasing office staff on behalf of the lead detective. In it, there is a picture of the jeep that is time stamped 4/17 5:47. So IMO that that picture is actually from video footage that has not been released. The drivers side of the car door is completely visible, and you can see inside the window of the car that the driver's seat is empty.

They don't have to be registered. My best friend lives in the complex and I go there all the time. For the visitors, you just have to enter a code to get in and then visitor parking is on the top of the parking garage. Also, this complex struggles with resident security. Gates/doors that require access FOBs are frequently broken. It is also possible that there were other cameras present but they weren't working. My friend walked her dog that Wednesday and she said she got home around 5:30 ish. She uses that same exact elevator to go down to walk her dog on Roseland. She also told this to the detective that knocked on doors. Also, earlier I saw someone asking why they noticed her car like that. It is because it was completely blocking another street. The residents of the complex received an email from the leasing office staff on behalf of the lead detective. In it, there is a picture of the jeep that is time stamped 4/17 5:47. So IMO that that picture is actually from video footage that has not been released. The drivers side of the car door is completely visible, and you can see inside the window of the car that the driver's seat is empty.

Do you know what the letter entailed? Were they asking residents if they saw the jeep?

Do you know what the letter entailed? Were they asking residents if they saw the jeep?
Prisma's Jeep was parked a block away from the complex. Were they asking if it was someone else's car? Early media reports stated that her car was found abandoned the next morning (18th) at 7:45, and in the police incident report 7:28:55 is entered under "call recevied", although 5:47 p.m. on the 17th is given as the start time.

They don't have to be registered. My best friend lives in the complex and I go there all the time. For the visitors, you just have to enter a code to get in and then visitor parking is on the top of the parking garage.
Is the code the same for all visitors or is it tied to a specific resident?

Also, this complex struggles with resident security. Gates/doors that require access FOBs are frequently broken. It is also possible that there were other cameras present but they weren't working.
This is more concerning. It means that anyone could have entered through a broken door without being detected. Residents would probably know which doors were broken.

She parked her car and completely blocked another street? Does that make sense unless she was planning on leaving right away?

Yes, my friend forwarded it to me because we can't stop thinking about this case. The letter was from the detective asking for anyone with any knowledge or even think they may have seen something odd to reach out to them. Even minor details. When they went door to door in the complex, they weren't able to reach every single resident. The letter had a few pictures of Prisma and then the picture of the jeep

Prisma's Jeep was parked a block away from the complex. Were they asking if it was someone else's car? Early media reports stated that her car was found abandoned the next morning (18th) at 7:45, and in the police incident report 7:28:55 is entered under "call recevied", although 5:47 p.m. on the 17th is given as the start time.
5:47 is a time stamp of a video that showed the jeep.

I wonder if the car broke down there or if she just “parked” there temporarily to just run in and meet someone maybe to pick something up real quick? jmo
To me its highly unlikely that someone would park there even to temporarily run in. As I said before, it completely blocks off a street. Also, there are plenty of future resident parking spaces available on the same floor by a different entrance close by.

This is more concerning. It means that anyone could have entered through a broken door without being detected. Residents would probably know which doors were broken.
Absolutely.

There is a code for specific residences to ring their phone to answer but there is also a general code that opens gates and doors. It has changed twice but even then it's not impossible to follow someone in if you really wanted to.

Yes, I'm not even a resident, just a frequent guest since its my best friend, and I know what doors work and which ones don't. I have stayed over there many many weekends to watch her dog.

The last thing I can really add of value is that I mentioned to my friend that on 2 different occasions at her apartment (separated by maybe 3 weeks), I heard a couple screaming at each other. Like really duking it out. I could hear it from the window. The girl was screaming bloody murder. I was going to open the window and yell to see if they were okay. It sounded that bad. It was at night so I didn't really see anyone and I guess maybe it took long enough for me to realize what I was hearing and they stopped. Both times I never saw anyone but I definitely knew it was a couple. My friend and I decided I should mention this to the detective but before we could, she heard the couple screaming again, so likely just another couple. Also I have no idea where her ex boyfriends apartment is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288