Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide the conclusive evidence the brush handle was inserted into JonBenet's vagina.

You have to be pro-certified or a recognized insider to make such claims, no?

Please provide the conclusive evidence the brush handle was inserted into JonBenet's vagina.

You have to be pro-certified or a recognized insider to make such claims, no?

Dragognosis,
NO !

But you can you banned for continually posting nonsense, Tricia eventually cottons on, then you will be gone.

Regardless of the personality count.

Lol. Ur such a kidda!

UPDATE:

Police in The UK Madeleine McCann case have zeroed in on a seriously notorious foreign pedophile, one who has a perverse fetish for killing children, and is likely responsible for multiple child deaths across europe, and alike someone known to the JonBenet case, he has an online profile and posted in various chats and sites.

Is there a way to be able to tell whether or not the paintbrush handle was inserted postmortem?

I would think so. Of course, it would require that the lace be untied from around the piece of wood. I wonder if the lace was ever removed; or if they wouldn't want to disturb that particular piece of evidence? I would imagine they removed it, but that's pure speculation.

Is there a way to be able to tell whether or not the paintbrush handle was inserted [at all]?

Is there a way to be able to tell whether or not the paintbrush handle was inserted [at all]?

Possibly. If the birefringent material that was found matched similar material found on any pieces of the paintbrush.

That doesn't prove the handle was inserted. The shard could have been transfered by a finger after Patsy made the handle.

Handle manufacture caused a shard to stick to a finger, finger inserted.

An insertion of the handle is an assumption not a fact.

I would think so. Of course, it would require that the lace be untied from around the piece of wood. I wonder if the lace was ever removed; or if they wouldn't want to disturb that particular piece of evidence? I would imagine they removed it, but that's pure speculation.

Userid,
The cord was removed from the wood to allow forenic analysis. From memory Coroner Meyer says he removed it or it was reported by Steve Thomas in his book.

That doesn't prove the handle was inserted. The shard could have been transfered by a finger after Patsy made the handle.

Dragognosis,
Maybe, but what you have described is that JonBenet's injuries might have been staged?

Foreign Faction by James Kolar, Excerpt
Following the meeting, Dr. Meyer returned to the morgue with Dr. Andy Sirontak, Chief of Denver Children’s Hospital Child Protection Team, so that a second opinion could be rendered on the injuries observed to the vaginal area of JonBenét.

He would observe the same injuries that Dr. Meyer had noted during the autopsy protocol and concurred that a foreign object had been inserted into the opening of JonBenét’s vaginal orifice
and was responsible for the acute injury witnessed at the 7:00 o’clock position.

Further inspection revealed that the hymen was shriveled and retracted, a sign that JonBenét had been subjected to some type of sexual contact prior to the date of her death.

Dr. Sirontak could not provide an opinion as to how old those injuries were or how many times JonBenét may have been assaulted and would defer to the expert opinions of other medical examiners.
So you have three distinct sets of forensic evidence here, e.g. it is unlikely that the acute injury witnessed at the 7:00 o’clock position. was caused by finger.

Its more probable that someone was using a part of the paintbrush to fake an assault thereby covering what went before, i.e. Coroner Meyer's Digital Penetration?

The only other interpretation is that no paintbrush was inserted and that all her injuries were caused by someones finger?

The AR says "birefringent foreign material," so I don't interpret that as simply "a shard."

Yes, but then again, the finger is just as absent.

No one ever said it was fact.

People say the handle was inserted as fact all the time.

Dragognosis,
No they do not. Everyone is speculating, thats what we are here for.

Consider during the autopsy Coroner Meyer said:
1996-12-29: Search Warrant 755 15 Street, Boulder, Colorado, Excerpt
Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that she witnessed the autopsy of JonBenet Ramsey which was conducted by Dr. John Meyer on December 27, 1996. Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that she observed Dr. Meyer examine the vaginal area of the victim and heard him state that the victim had received an injury constant with digital penetration of her vagina. Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer told her that it was his opinion that the victim had been subjected to sexual contact. For further details on the autopsy see the attached document entitled Addendum To
Thats a pretty specific observation, i.e. a sexual assault by finger.

Also in the autopsy report Coroner Meyer states:
JonBenet Autopsy Report, Excerpt
Vaginal Mucosa:
A small number of red blood cells is present on the eroded surface, as is birefringement foreign material

Get that foreign material

Also later that evening JonBenet was examined by another Doctor for his opinion:
Foreign Faction by James Kolar, Excerpt
He would observe the same injuries that Dr. Meyer had noted during the autopsy protocol and concurred that a foreign object had been inserted into the opening of JonBenét’s vaginal orifice and was responsible for the acute injury witnessed at the 7:00 o’clock position.
Get that foreign object

Although you can simply dismiss it all and suggest it was done by someones finger. Coroner Meyer sought a second opinion which agreed with his initial observations.

So its difficult not to assume JonBenet was assaulted by the paintbrush handle to cover up the prior Digital Assault?

"So its difficult not to assume JonBenet was assaulted by the paintbrush handle to cover up the prior Digital Assault."

For you.

Most likely Patsy used her finger to place inside the vagina in the months before Christmas '96 and that night as well and the shard/sliver/piece of material that changes color when viewed at different angles that came from the brush handle was transfered by the finger after Patsy broke the handle for some reason in fashioning the noose for hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288