Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Bundy used a fake badge as 'Officer Roselund' to trick his victims. It worked quite well for him.
MOO.

And he was hardly the only one. Fake cops, cars, badges, fake park rangers, it has all been done. Someone that acts like they are an authority when they are just a nobody, a coward.

If there "was" a couple under the bridge, have they ever come forward to identify themselves? Were they actually seen by someone or did these witnesses merely hear voices under the bridge?

I haven't been able to find anything more about them or the MIB. Someone else may have had more success.

<modsnipped quoted post>
Even if it doesn’t, you aren’t supposed to “make it fit.”

That hurts, both literally and figuratively.

That’s what’s happening though, especially on social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my understanding that FSG is the same as the guy Derrick ran into. It was mentioned here by @FinePrint before me. And if FSG is the same guy Derrick ran into, which I believe he is, there are other MSM articles about the person/people FSG saw.

so there's no MSM that FSG saw BG
just that he saw or heard a couple under the bridge

Did the scanner from the 13th Feb 12pm-5 pm get reviewed/listened to along with the other days? If so, does someone have a link to the actual posts? I know that police weren't officially called till 5.30 p.m. that evening, but am wondering if anything of interest may have been apparent at all from those 13th transcripts.

I thought by “badge”, you were implying that he was pretending to be law enforcement.

I’m just saying that threatening them with a weapon, is far more likely than some sort of ruse.

Yeah. They clearly were aware of him and felt creeped out already because they apparently referred to him as a "creepy guy". So why would they fall for a ruse? They were likely on alert.

It seems clear he threatened or incapacitated them quickly.

The couple under the bridge was referred to by CE. There is a link in my summary several threads back but I don't know how to link it.

If you are on a phone, turn your phone sideways and you will see post numbers at the bottom to the left of the "like" button. If you're not on your phone you will see that number automatically.

Go to the post you want to link. Click on the number. Put your cursor on either bar that comes up with a link chain. Press "select all" and now you will have the post link.

Paste that into a new post and everyone will be able to link to it.

Voila!!

If there "was" a couple under the bridge, have they ever come forward to identify themselves? Were they actually seen by someone or did these witnesses merely hear voices under the bridge?
In the GH interview BP is asked if they have come forward and she replied not to her knowledge. But we can't know much from that. It could be they did and the P's weren't told, or just recently did come foward or they didn't at all.

I don't understand why it's written to 'mom and dad' but since we're O/T I guess I'll have to always wonder ...

lol, me either, but they are all like that. Maybe the pastor's parents live out of town and this is his way of telling them what's going on in the church. Who knows. It's strange but has nothing to do with this case IMO.

Totally agree but if it just fits then it just fits.
It might fit if you’re operating under a potentially false premise, that the reference to “the Shack” was a deliberate attempt to convey the belief that the perpetrator has some sort of connection to a religious organization.

First, we don’t know if this was the case.

Secondly, if it was the case, we don’t know if they are right.

So you first have to make assumptions, then you have to lock onto specific people, ones who are likely innocent.

That’s a problem. A big one.

Yeah. They clearly were aware of him and felt creeped out already because they apparently referred to him as a "creepy guy". So why would they fall for a ruse? They were likely on alert.

If you are on a phone, turn your phone sideways and you will see post numbers at the bottom to the left of the "like" button. If you're not on your phone you will see that number automatically.

Go to the post you want to link. Click on the number. Put your cursor on either bar that comes up with a link chain. Press "select all" and now you will have the post link.

Paste that into a new post and everyone will be able to link to it.

Voila!!
The only reference to creepy guy is what BP said in her own words. We don’t know if the girls said that.

the 'creepy guy' reference was discussed the other day and no one could find it in MSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77