Found Deceased IA - Collin Fleming, 24, Des Moines, 18 April 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
DES MOINES, Iowa -- The last two weeks have been frightening for Ingrid Fleming. Her 24-year-old son Collin Fleming is bipolar and has been missing since April 18.

"It’s hard, I don’t wish this pain on anyone. Not knowing, it is awful," said Ingrid. "When I leave for the day and I’m in my car and I have a flyer on my window, that’s when it hits me. I don’t think he’s coming back because two and a half weeks is too long."

Investigators believe he was last seen in the area around Drake University near Cottage Grove and Rutland Avenue, but leads have been cold. ...

Ingrid has raised a $1,000 reward for information leading her to Collin and has gone to posting flyers in nearby neighborhoods. "Hopefully someone will talk because somebody knows something. Everybody knows money talks," she said. ...

Mother Seeking Help in Des Moines Man’s Disappearance

e8f8aaa1-c8b8-4b48-95bc-73a3f2f2dfb7-Collin4.jpg

'The longer it's been, the more I think that he's not alive': Mother of missing 24-year-old Des Moines man renews search for son

'The longer it's been, the more I think that he's not alive': Mother of missing 24-year-old Des Moines man renews search for son

On April 15, his mother took Collin Fleming to the grocery store, something she did regularly to lend a hand to her son, who struggles with bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety.

A few days later she showed up to his apartment to find the groceries untouched on his counter alongside an unopened package of cigarettes.

She knew something was wrong.

He was last seen walking around Cottage Grove Avenue around 1:30 a.m. April 17.

The last call made on Collin Fleming's phone was to a counselor at Eyerly Ball Community Mental Health Services, his mother said. He was on disability and receiving mental health help from them when he disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back