Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't gotten confirmation that the road closure was put out at 8:20 a.m. but if it was, and if it's still in effect, over 5 hours is more than a minute for no information to be released (one way or another) via LE or media.
CarrollCountyE911 Twitter says 6 hrs ago...
CarrollCoE911 on Twitter

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 53
This may have nothing to do with anything but I'm going to look into it further. Anyone remember the location mentioned before about something that happened or was checked out on Bicycle Bridge Rd?
Messages from Carroll County E911 : Nixle
This is when I found it this morning. Alert was some time after 8:00 am but before my post at 8:52 am

Haven't gotten confirmation that the road closure was put out at 8:20 a.m. but if it was, and if it's still in effect, over 5 hours is more than a minute for no information to be released (one way or another) via LE or media.
Here's the link to the original posting (now deactivated) and the time stamp is 8:20 a.m.
Deactivated Alert from Carroll County E911 : Nixle

Many going over the same scenarios that have been hashed out in the last 99 threads. I am going to take a break. Happy sleuthing guys :)

However, I am interested in the road closure and a link to that please. Is it even in the same area?

MOO I went back to Nixle and it does appear it can be read both ways.

I tweeted WTHR which seems to be the closest station asking if they heard anything.

Journal and Courier Newsroom has been spoken to, the situation being described and the previous link to the information about the search warrant 2 years ago, and they are going to look into it also. Folks who don't tweet still use their phones!

Thanks for the info about the search warrant for a house on the road closed today - this coverage (as a reminder) is from soon after the crime, not from today.

Scant info about the warrant in that clip, but it is confirmation that something led LE to that house at the start. No evidence as of yet at today's activity is related.

jmo
Yes, and it seems they were really good at keeping things pretty quiet with that search back then. I tried to find info. about it recently, and did not come up with a whole lot. In contrast, there was much more info. to find regarding RL property search etc. MOO

So just to summarize since it is getting confusing. This morning and ongoing there is a road closure (due to an investigation) of Bicycle Bridge Road from Route 421 to 1275W. Link
Messages from Carroll County E911 : Nixle

And, the location of 11036 Bicycle Bridge Rd is within the closed area. This was the location of a search warrant days after the murders due to tips. And here is a link to an article about that PRIOR action
UPDATED: Homicide investigation generates search warrant

I don’t mean to steal posts and links but I am hoping this post will prevent many people from confusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member