IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

On Sunday, the family of Kierra Coles spoke publicly, begging for the long-missing woman's safe return. Coles, who was last seen Oct. 2, was three months pregnant at the time. Surveillance video showed Coles walking past her car in her U.S. Postal Service uniform, even though she had called in sick that day,.

Search continues for 2 missing Chicago pregnant women as due dates pass

I’m sure this has been rehashed over and over but I really didn’t think that looked like her postal uniform AT ALL
Wasn’t it said that her mom confirmed she was the one heard making the call that she wouldn’t come into work.. why would she leave in her work clothes if that really was her? I think she was in a different outfit and meeting up with someone..

would someone mind summarizing the article for us eu members? can't read it. sigh... (sorry i have to keep asking.) . did they find her alive or?!?!
“A woman and her daughter discovered the baby boy Tuesday night in Chicago's Hermosa neighborhood. He was on top of a garbage bag, inside a shopping bag with his umbilical cord was still attached. The cord was not clamped, so he was bleeding. They brought the baby to a fire station, and a fire department spokesman said the baby was “blue, unresponsive, no pulse.” Firefighters shocked the baby back to life, and then he was transported to a hospital. The baby was initially in critical condition, but is now stabilized at Lurie Children's Hospital.”

16-year-old girl is mother of baby found in alley, Chicago police confirm

It goes on to state that the 16 year old mother is traumatized and thought she was leaving the child under the safe haven law correctly. (Where’s my eye roll emoji?)

would someone mind summarizing the article for us eu members? can't read it. sigh... (sorry i have to keep asking.) . did they find her alive or?!?!

Sorry yes yes baby's parents are alive. Not Kierra though.
"Police began questioning the 16-year-old girl Wednesday night, and she is described as emotionally traumatized. The baby's father is also being questioned. The young parents have apparently indicated a misinterpretation of the Safe Haven Law, which Dawn Geras lobbied for 20 years ago."

"Police began questioning the 16-year-old girl Wednesday night, and she is described as emotionally traumatized. The baby's father is also being questioned. The young parents have apparently indicated a misinterpretation of the Safe Haven Law, which Dawn Geras lobbied for 20 years ago."

ok! thank you! so it's NOT kiera's OR marlen's baby. i see they don't really specify who, exactly, the 16 year old is. but it's not either of them. well, shoot.

The parents of the abandoned baby have been charged with attempted first-degree murder. I doubt anyone would misunderstand that turning your baby into a police or a fire station is the same as leaving the naked child out in a bag (it's been down in the low 40's at night in Chicago) in an alley in the cold. The poor child may have brain damage due to the time without oxygen.Grandmother, teen parents of abandoned newborn found in Humboldt Park alley charged, police say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back