Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info! The Snapchat time is time posted - at least it is in 2019. Wonder if LE got time stamps from the actual photos and they were taken and posted immediately or if it’s just assumed that the pic was taken/posted at that time in that place. Not staying they weren’t taken that day or anything. Still trying to make a timeline in my head (it’s just how I process info) and there is A LOT of info on WS! Unfortunately, I couldn’t open the witness timeline posted on page 99, but I’d really like to see that too.

Starting at about 1:35 is a news clip of the work to analyze Libby’s cellphone by the Indiana Computer Crimes Against Children Taskforce. LE has withheld most of the information to protect the integrity of the investigation so we’re left with a lot of guesswork.

There is a guy in our area and all he does is walk for miles and miles. One of our friends stopped and asked if he wanted a lift and he approached his vehicle and abused him and kept screaming at him when he was driving away.
I agree with you MassGuy that these mentally injured people walk among us.
Many years ago I was walking in a street in Sydney Australia when suddenly a man intentionally shouldered me hard into a wall for no reason.
Yes they walk among us and we don’t know what evil they harbour in their brains.
More than likely they are hearing auditory hallucinations telling them to do it. Schizophrenia is a terrible disease if untreated/ Un medicated.

at any other time, that pic of Abby would be a keepsake for her mother.....its a stunning pic of Abby and the bridge and the brown February forest.

...I'm sure its treasured, with a touch of sadness......her beautiful, innocent,joyful daughter......

but Love will always conquer hate......goodness will always conquer evil.....

Libby also had an outstanding eye for photography. At one time her instagram acct was linked here iirc, containing other absolutely beautiful photos. I can understand why the deaths of each of the girls left a huge void in their respective family’s lives.

"He just doesn’t care, as it’s all about him and his needs" - great line there! Psychologists believe that about 80% of all of those in prison have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Many in the public thought that Jodi Arias had Borderline Personality Disorder, but psychologists generally believe she has NPD, as she has virtually none of the symptoms of BPD at all... My father has NPD, and I can tell you he is fully capable of killing someone - maybe even being a serial killer. Even at 85 years old he's absolutely selfish, completely filled with rage and hatred, and thinks the world should revolve around him, and that nothing he has is good enough. He won't take responsibility for anything he does - much like when you hear interviews with those criminals who say, "I'm innocent; I didn't do anything" when they were caught in the act pf stabbing their victim... People with NPD are cunning, ruthless, love to test the law/law enforcement, lie constantly, will cheat and steal like it's nothing (they justify their theft with, "I DESERVE THIS"). Not long ago I caught my dad running down to his apartment with a huge bag; he had stolen all of my candy, my snacks, soda pop, etc, and my dad has nearly a million in the bank. Guess what he said when I stopped him? "I deserve this! You don't! I'm a better person than you are"! Seriously. But yeah, I'm sure the killer of these two beautiful girls has NPD - it was all about him. People with NPD are very, very dangerous (my grandmother used to say my father was 'a demon', 'Hitler', 'Evil', worse than the Devil himself', and 'a tyrant'). These definitions are common to people with NPD; we need to find out who in that little town had a nasty temper, was selfish, had stolen things, had bullied people even as an adult, etc...

For those of you tired of hearing me babble on about this Suspect and dentistry and orthodontics, please roll and scroll....I'm obsessed with this concept!

I am convinced this Perp can be found based on his dental and/or orthodontic work. The sketch with the distinctive long chin, the set of the cupid-bowish mouth that looks like a "braces" mouth...the unique set of the jaw. I am just so convinced he can be identified in this manner. I'm truly obsessed with this, so sorry for the repeat.
Let's smoke him out!

Amateur dental opinion and amateur speculation!

When I first studied him I noticed his chin as well.

Last edited:
I was very specific not to say serial killer...

As I said, it’s a spectrum. Rarely is it completely organized or disorganized.

Snipers or bombers are rarely serial killers, atleast in regards to the purposes of this discussion. They tend of have political, religious, or social goals, and aren’t generally motivated by the things that drive killers like this.

The points of contact idea was written by one of the pioneers of criminal profiling, and was based on his decades of experience.

This is a general observation, and not one that holds true for every case.

As we don’t know the specifics of the crime scene, it is that much harder to figure out where this guy falls on the spectrum.

Personally, I see him as more disorganized than disorganized, and not as some criminal mastermind.

I was very specific not to say serial killer...

Law enforcement seems to be profiling him as a serial killer, even though they almost certainly don’t believe that he is one.

That press conference was exactly how you would address someone like that, with words like “power,” and “control.”

They took his ego, and tried to crush it, with words like “little girls,” and “coward.”

So I don’t think it’s wrong to look at the crime in that way; as if we are looking at a would be serial killer at work.

So you didn’t say “serial killer,” but I did.

For those of you tired of hearing me babble on about this Suspect and dentistry and orthodontics, please roll and scroll....I'm obsessed with this concept!

I am convinced this Perp can be found based on his dental and/or orthodontic work. The sketch with the distinctive long chin, the set of the cupid-bowish mouth that looks like a "braces" mouth...the unique set of the jaw. I am just so convinced he can be identified in this manner. I'm truly obsessed with this, so sorry for the repeat.
Let's smoke him out!

Amateur dental opinion and amateur speculation!
I don't think LE needs an orthodontist or dentist to identify BG; they know who he is. Their problem is undeniably connecting him to the crime. JMO

Starting at about 1:35 is a news clip of the work to analyze Libby’s cellphone by the Indiana Computer Crimes Against Children Taskforce. LE has withheld most of the information to protect the integrity of the investigation so we’re left with a lot of guesswork.

They do that (for very good reasons). Don’t want trade secrets to get out and they want to be able to prosecute. I’m not knocking them at all.

at any other time, that pic of Abby would be a keepsake for her mother.....its a stunning pic of Abby and the bridge and the brown February forest.

...I'm sure its treasured, with a touch of sadness......her beautiful, innocent,joyful daughter......

but Love will always conquer hate......goodness will always conquer evil.....

Libby had a keen eye for composition, it's a great photo. It's unfortunate it was her last.

Based upon which profile released to the public? The press conference tried to "crush his ego" but contradicts itself by then appealing to a shred of consience?
I was specific not to say serial killer and only use the term killer because killers all share similar traits just different motivations. Serial killer sexual sadist bomber etc

Law enforcement seems to be profiling him as a serial killer, even though they almost certainly don’t believe that he is one.

That press conference was exactly how you would address someone like that, with words like “power,” and “control.”

They took his ego, and tried to crush it, with words like “little girls,” and “coward.”

So I don’t think it’s wrong to look at the crime scene in that way; as if we are looking at a would be serial killer at work.

So I don’t think it’s wrong to look at the crime in that way; as if we are looking at a would be serial killer at work.

BBM

I have always been intrigued by the part of the first press conference that starts at 11:17 in the above video:

LE asks, 'Who's next? [pause] I hate to ask you that question. I'd give my life to not have to. [long pause] But I know that you have asked yourself that very question." I cannot help but wonder if BG was caught on Libby's phone alluding to a prior crime. And no matter how much I try to pass off LE's questions as rhetorical, I cannot move past the possibility that there is a reason the questions were posed in the first place. Truth be told, those questions haunt me.

Last edited:
I'm currently mulling over the fact that he approached TWO girls. Two. That's really quite bold. I know it's mentioned a lot here- brazen to take on two girls and in broad daylight, etc. But I'm really gnawing on that and it's quite remarkable IMO. That must play a great deal in the profiling of this man (or Coward of Carroll County). It really must. Approaches TWO girls in a public park in the daylight. It's just so very stunning to me.

Another thought, completely unrelated to my previous post- Does anyone know if LE uses caricature artists to help with crime solving? Seems like an interesting resource would be to take a witness suspect sketch and give it to a caricature artist and have them point to the things that they think are the noticeable features (almost doing the caricature job backwards if you will).

I'm currently mulling over the fact that he approached TWO girls. Two. That's really quite bold. I know it's mentioned a lot here- brazen to take on two girls and in broad daylight, etc. But I'm really gnawing on that and it's quite remarkable IMO. That must play a great deal in the profiling of this man (or Coward of Carroll County). It really must. Approaches TWO girls in a public park in the daylight. It's just so very stunning to me.

Not to compare. But look how bold Ted Bundy was, with his fake casts, Volkswagon, etc...and lots of people recalled seeing him in all of those parks and beaches, still he was only caught by chance much later. And Delphi park was much less populated, with far more areas out of sight, imo.

I was unsettled about that, too, so I went to a source who is completely level headed and someone I totally trust more than anyone-my 7yo daughter. "Why do you think he chose those 2 girls instead of someone else who was there that day?" I asked. "Probably because he thought that they were just two kids and they'd be easy targets," she answered. And I could see that. I believe he went there with the intentions of possibly hurting someone and when he saw A&L he underestimated their complacency. He may have thought that 2 young teens=1 adult woman and that he'd easily be able to herd them to wherever he wanted them to go and that he could overpower them without much difficulty. I like to think he misjudged them. He didn't count on Libby videotaping him and I'd almost bet money on the fact that they didn't go down easily. That's the only bit of solace in the whole awful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow