CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the first thing in my experience is washing of the hair and getting your face wet to acclimate water temp, if PF did that and raised his hands to rub water off his face or put shampoo in his hands and went straight for the hair, I think he could of easily slung blood evidence on the ceiling.
I have watched a male or two take a shower first thing they do is put their face and head under the shower head and shake like a dog.( jokingly said but I have seen it) Hands upward with water and blood and soap could easily splash the ceiling, remember PF is correct me if I am wrong 6'2" and a small bath/ shower combo I am thinking he would not be far from the ceiling, no more than 6 inches. I just cannot imagine him not taking a shower and changing clothes after a murder with a bat ! I think 99% would shower immediately if available to do so.
ITA this is plausible. I don’t know the bath dimensions, but that townhouse is small and he is tall.

Yes, thank you. I had never known it before that. It reminds me, I don't think we ever have actually seen it in a criminal case that I have followed here, just that one. I wonder if that still exists because I would think they would be able to see the ISP of people that log on, that is if they have a search warrant to do such and they thought it would make a difference at trial ?
Perhaps the difficulty is, is that the carrier does not capture and keep what was posted as the draft.

I believe that's the point of using the "draft" email folder.

The email is never transmitted and therefore not captured by the network and/or ISP.

I'm sure the General and his paramour thought they were very clever -- they used the same log in, wrote notes, and saved them in the draft email folder-- deleting them after they were read. Somebody wasn't keeping up...

MOO

Well apparently you two shower like a bunch of maniacs. :p

Or maybe it’s just me whose doing it wrong.

I totally buy the shower theory.

Any time I have colored my hair at home and rinsed off in the shower it looked like a crime scene. :eek: I would have to do a Lady Macbeth level cleanup to make sure the tile and ceiling would not share my new ‘do hue. o_O

jmo

Can you please provide appropriate link where CC and PC publicly claimed that PF spent day after Thanksgiving with them.

Or is it RS, now?

I believe all these claims are rumors only, and therefore violate TOS.

MOO

ETA: Nowhere does search warrant cite that CC, PC, or RS spent day after Thanksgiving with PF. Inferring them from phone pings does not make it true.

I’m curious to see this as well, msm link would be nice. I’ve been curious how this was confirmed as fact

MAY 8, 2019
The Road Not Taken: Due process and the case of Teller County's Kelsey Berreth
[...]

In the case of Teller County woman Kelsey Berreth, who went missing late last year and is presumed dead, suspected to have been murdered by her fiance, Florissant rancher Patrick Frazee, due process has become a textbook example of how law enforcement and our legal system should act. From the outset of the case, Woodland Park Police Chief Miles de Young and Dan May, our District Attorney, have been scrupulously cautious about safeguarding due process by following the letter of the law.

Though many will naturally speculate in sensational cases such as this, instinctively drawing conclusions and making inferences, our legal system is exacting and provides broad protections against abuse.

In that context, I spoke with Chief de Young concerning the case, and our conversation highlights this deep concern. “I have faith in our process and I’m willing to let this case grind through that legal process.”

The Chief raised a particularly important point in the case concerning the restrictions imposed on law enforcement. “When we initially spoke with (Frazee), the discussion was focused on Kelsey being a missing person. At that time, we couldn’t do a formal interview with him and sit him down as a Mirandized person; and as he subsequently retained a lawyer that froze the process. We took the time to work the landfill to be reasonably certain there was no evidence there. It was the right thing to do for all concerned.”

[...]

MAY 8, 2019
The Road Not Taken: Due process and the case of Teller County's Kelsey Berreth
[...]

In the case of Teller County woman Kelsey Berreth, who went missing late last year and is presumed dead, suspected to have been murdered by her fiance, Florissant rancher Patrick Frazee, due process has become a textbook example of how law enforcement and our legal system should act. From the outset of the case, Woodland Park Police Chief Miles de Young and Dan May, our District Attorney, have been scrupulously cautious about safeguarding due process by following the letter of the law.

Though many will naturally speculate in sensational cases such as this, instinctively drawing conclusions and making inferences, our legal system is exacting and provides broad protections against abuse.

In that context, I spoke with Chief de Young concerning the case, and our conversation highlights this deep concern. “I have faith in our process and I’m willing to let this case grind through that legal process.”

The Chief raised a particularly important point in the case concerning the restrictions imposed on law enforcement. “When we initially spoke with (Frazee), the discussion was focused on Kelsey being a missing person. At that time, we couldn’t do a formal interview with him and sit him down as a Mirandized person; and as he subsequently retained a lawyer that froze the process. We took the time to work the landfill to be reasonably certain there was no evidence there. It was the right thing to do for all concerned.”

[...]
This reminder of PF's disregard for KB since before 11/22 was a real gut punch. #JusticeforKelsey

It certainly is quiet over here. Thinking of KB and little K with CB & DB. It's heartwarming to know she is with such loving people.

Looking forward to PF's arraignment and then his return right back to where he belongs for the rest of his sorry days. JMO

June 13, 2019 - Thursday
  • PF Review with Appearance of Parties (Custody) - 8:15am
Case #: D602018JV26
Thank you @Tippy Lynn! I have no doubt little K will remain where she is. It would be so very wrong on so many levels to ever take her away from CB & DB. She is their comfort and joy and will grow up being cherished as I’m sure her mommy was.

Hearing May Determine Details For Most Publicized Murder Trial In Teller History | The Mountain Jackpot News

Later this month, area residents, court observers, and national media outlets will finally learn if the stage will be set for possibly the most publicized and riveting murder trial in Teller County’s recent history.

Unless any final hurdles occur, May 24 is the D-Day for Patrick Frazee of Florissant to enter an official plea for charges of first-degree murder and other related crimes related to the brutal killing of his former fiancé, Kelsey Berreth. The case has already commanded national attention for months.
Continued at link

Hearing May Determine Details For Most Publicized Murder Trial In Teller History | The Mountain Jackpot News

Later this month, area residents, court observers, and national media outlets will finally learn if the stage will be set for possibly the most publicized and riveting murder trial in Teller County’s recent history.

Unless any final hurdles occur, May 24 is the D-Day for Patrick Frazee of Florissant to enter an official plea for charges of first-degree murder and other related crimes related to the brutal killing of his former fiancé, Kelsey Berreth. The case has already commanded national attention for months.
Continued at link
This article reminded me to tell you guys something I watched last week on one of what we call the "murder shows", ID or one like it.

A husband's Russian mother-in-law was concerned that she hadn't heard from her daughter for the better part of a week by the time she got police to break into the home.

They discovered the husband barricaded in the bedroom in just his boxer shorts.

Using Bluestar they found large areas of bleach-cleaned blood throughout the apartment where, obviously the husband spent days scrubbing away evidence that he had tortured his wife and drained out all of her blood. (How do you spell exsanguination?)

I tell you this to make the point that even thought this guy had spent many days cleaning, perhaps day and night, the Bluestar still picked up the blood-stained areas quite clearly.

KK only spent 4 hours or so cleaning, right? Imagine how clearly the Bluestar showed up evidence of Kelsey's blood even though hardly any was visible to the naked eye!

A picture of the living room floor after removal of the hardwood is going to be stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566