CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want to state their current theory of where Karlie is? Could she have run away early in the morning with no phone? Did she go on a "disoriented" walk early in the morning and meet with foul play? Did she go on a "disoriented" walk early in the morning and end up in the desert? Did she get hit by a car? Did something else entirely happen at home? So many possibilities, in my opinion only.

Does anyone want to state their current theory of where Karlie is? Could she have run away early in the morning with no phone? Did she go on a "disoriented" walk early in the morning and meet with foul play? Did she go on a "disoriented" walk early in the morning and end up in the desert? Did she get hit by a car? Did something else entirely happen at home? So many possibilities, in my opinion only.
If she wandered / ran off in an altered state she could easily be in the Fish Slough area about a mile west of where she was last officially seen. That area has tons of cracks and fissures where she could have tried to hide.

My most likely theory is that Karlie died accidentally but that there are adults that would be found at fault had authorities been notified and Karlie's body was disappeared. Lots of open space to s6tash a body.

My most likely theory is that Karlie died accidentally but that there are adults that would be found at fault had authorities been notified and Karlie's body was disappeared. Lots of open space to s6tash a body.
Yes, this has always been my thought. Some type of negligence or failing to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member