Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder about Maleah's mother. Wouldn't a normal person, especially with a missing child, begin to question their partner? What is she thinking? If LE considers DV a person of interest, wouldn't she? Is she asking him hard questions? Would she turn him in, or would she not? I am not certain if she is real or if her actions are a performance.

She said he is not answering her calls.
Possibly her love for him is stronger than love for her children, who knows.

I think that denial is very real- especially when dealing with the death of your child... at the hands of the one you’ve trusted for so long.. I think that would be excruciating to process and come to terms with. Especially with media presence and everyone thinking you’re involved too.
Emotions are stronger than facts, especially when you’re the one right in the middle of your own worst nightmare

From this link...Car involved in missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis case has been found

"At the location on Thursday, store employees said they didn't see the Altima in the parking lot earlier in the week.

Avis Car Rental employee Amber Ryan said the business parks unused rental cars in the parking space where the car was found. She said the car wasn't in that parking spot when she worked on Tuesday. She said she didn't work on Wednesday.

"Every time a customer comes and says 'Hey I'm picking up a car' we always look out there," she said.

Fefe Taylor, an employee at Riverstone Dental, also said she didn't see any cars on that side of the parking lot when she arrived at work between 7:35 a.m. and 7:40 a.m. Thursday morning."

So the car just showed up yesterday!?? There have got to be cameras all over a strip mall parking lot. Who dropped off that car!???

According to court records, ‘someone’ is scheduled to appear in traffic court at 9 am this morning. It’s for speeding in a school zone and not wearing a seat belt. Does anyone know if they automatically issue an arrest warrant if the person doesn’t show?

BBM for emphasis - If she is innocent and has no knowledge regarding MD's disappearance, she could of placed all of her hope in finding the car. Tim, media, the police all had been focused on finding the car as a huge piece to the puzzle. If she was trying to focus on that hope and using it to hold herself together, then I think it is possible a tidal wave of emotions hit her upon finding the car without any obvious clues as to where MD is.

Yes, you could be right. With all the serious trauma that was going on, she must have been an emotional tinderbox, so who know what trigger could have set her off.

If we are to believe DV, two H-men approached him roadside & immediately they were able to see M, in the car? Then comment on her appearance......
So I guess one bashed DV roadside with traffic passing, carry him to the truck, both returning to grab a child, ending with one or both driving off in the car, assuming the third H-male waited in the truck during the abduction, he then sped off with the 3 in the back of the truck.
I can’t even imagine how a detective stifled his emotions as he listened to this.

According to court records, ‘someone’ is scheduled to appear in traffic court at 9 am this morning. It’s for speeding in a school zone and not wearing a seat belt. Does anyone know if they automatically issue an arrest warrant if the person doesn’t show?

In my state/county they would issue a bench warrant. However, LE would not go to great lengths to serve it. Moo

I think that denial is very real- especially when dealing with the death of your child... at the hands of the one you’ve trusted for so long.. I think that would be excruciating to process and come to terms with. Especially with media presence and everyone thinking you’re involved too.
Emotions are stronger than facts, especially when you’re the one right in the middle of your own worst nightmare
True, and as we have seen over and over, the denial is so strong that some women will protect the man even after the evidence is right in front of them, because they love them so much.
I don't think this will be the case with this mom, she has been active in trying to find her daughter since this guy showed up at the hospital, yet we have not heard a word from him. In fact no-one seems to know where he is. If he felt she would protect him then he wouldn't be hiding from her. He must know full well that she won't. Imo

BBM for emphasis - If she is innocent and has no knowledge regarding MD's disappearance, she could of placed all of her hope in finding the car. Tim, media, the police all had been focused on finding the car as a huge piece to the puzzle. If she was trying to focus on that hope and using it to hold herself together, then I think it is possible a tidal wave of emotions hit her upon finding the car without any obvious clues as to where MD is.

Watching her reaction during the live feed yesterday was heartbreaking. Thanks for putting it into the words I was struggling to find. With everyone saying ‘find the car, find Maleah’ she was holding onto that hope. IMO

She’s probably in a state of shock - her mind trying to protect itself from being overloaded. It’s a very real thing and hard for people observing from the outside to understand.

From this link...Car involved in missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis case has been found

"At the location on Thursday, store employees said they didn't see the Altima in the parking lot earlier in the week.

Avis Car Rental employee Amber Ryan said the business parks unused rental cars in the parking space where the car was found. She said the car wasn't in that parking spot when she worked on Tuesday. She said she didn't work on Wednesday.

"Every time a customer comes and says 'Hey I'm picking up a car' we always look out there," she said.

Fefe Taylor, an employee at Riverstone Dental, also said she didn't see any cars on that side of the parking lot when she arrived at work between 7:35 a.m. and 7:40 a.m. Thursday morning."

So the car just showed up yesterday!?? There have got to be cameras all over a strip mall parking lot. Who dropped off that car!???

WOW. This gets weirder and weirder.

I love road trips, and once a former traveling stripper told me the SAFEST lots to park in for sleep are Walmart parking cuz there’s cameras everywhere and consistent flow of people.
Here’s to hoping LE has a clear picture of who and when this car was left. I almost can’t even wait til they release this info!!!

If true, then this new timeline for the car changes things. Probably someone was holding onto the car in a garage and decided it was too hot. Must be close by to leave it in such an area. You would figure they would want to dump it in some remote area otherwise.

That is interesting!

This is interesting to me. As someone posted in Cheryl Mercedes' thread that they tried to contact police about seeing the Nissan in the vicinity it was found and IIRC it was Tuesday evening they saw it. But the comment only stated the intersection of Hwy 6 & 1092 Road, Missouri City, not a specific building/parking lot.

ETA: Cheryl Mercedes KHOU

Last edited:

. IMO, There’s about a zero percent chance that they don’t have cameras watching a rental car lot. Just hope they got a clear pic of the person dropping it off.

I also wonder about Maleah's mother. Wouldn't a normal person, especially with a missing child, begin to question their partner? What is she thinking? If LE considers DV a person of interest, wouldn't she? Is she asking him hard questions? Would she turn him in, or would she not? I am not certain if she is real or if her actions are a performance.

Maleah's father wants to question him. Badly. Her mother has tried to call him but he won't pick up the phone (he isn't taking LE's calls either) and he's staying with his brother who is not facilitating any type of communication either.

We have MSM verification that DV had his son (1yo) while BB was gone. He picked him up from daycare on Friday. He showed up at the hospital with him.

Do we know where the 5yo was during this entire time that BB was gone? Was he even with DV? Or could he have been with his aunt?

Initial reports mentioned P. (the 5-year-old) to be staying with his father, Craig Davis, who is also Maleah's father when she went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member