Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding!
I don't think anything can be gained by trying to figure out what her ex-boyfriend was doing that night. The information is all over the place, and the ex-boyfriend may not be directly involved in her disappearance.

We have heard from his mother that he instantly knew that she was dead.

What better alibi than to be in jail though? I'm a survivor of a very emotionally and mentally abusive marriage and any time I started to become more independent it was halted immediately by any means possible by my ex and or his mom. Just moo from experience

LE needs to get it together ASAP! Too many slip ups just happened. Today was the first day I sat and literally watched all news videos and read articles from the local news stations and took notes. The obvious first was the surveillance video release, followed by how they were led to the discovery, and now by identifying the body as a female. All are good for sleuths but bad for the perpetrators and their case.
Discovery of the case- TIPS vs “Training”
According to a news reporter, during a conversation off camera with Chief LB, “He did tell me they did get some tips about this..they did get some tips as to a car possibly being out here-but could not confirm the car at that time.”

If you go back and view the Fox 10 video from 5/3 on their website where reporters were on the scene you will notice that is the second update of the day.
He is all over the place explaining first and second trips out to the location. I’m not 100% convinced there were only 2 trips out there prior to the discovery. And WHY WHY did they put off the second trip an entire week??
Towards the end of the video the car was confirmed to be “on dry land” and up until the last few SECONDS the human remains were referred to as “the body.” Then you hear someone off camera say “We won’t know that information until we get her out.” Turns out that person was the Director, JB. The reporters repeated what was said to confirm and chief did not verbally respond but nodded and lips read yes....
I’d think this was a huge slip up on their part for many reasons
Danniella Vian's car removed from Bayou Sara; remains of an adult female inside

Off camera video-scroll to the bottom-42 min
Human remains discovered in submerged vehicle in Bayou Sara

They had tips that there was a car in the water at this location but were too busy to confirm whose car it was? That's not good. Was it a serious undertaking to identify the car?

I did read that they were doing a routine survey for training exercises assigned to this area and discovered something on sonar. That led to further exploration, over two trips, and the discovery of the body in the car. I think that's reasonable. She'd been missing for 10 months and might it have been a voluntary escape from life, so although there should have been urgency, at the same time some family members had sewn doubt about foul play.

The videos don't play easily for me - lots of spinning "loading" icons.

Let's hope that there's hair to test. I really want it to be proven that Danni was drug free while she was pregnant in 9 of the 10 months prior to her disappearance. That infant was adopted at birth. If it can be proven that Danni was not using drugs in the year prior to her disappearance, all comments about drugs can be revisited in the context of slander.

What if police are not commenting on the theory that Danni's friend helped her disable the GPS because they want to see how it plays out when people think that Danni left voluntarily. We already know that one expanded theory was that, after she left the Shell station, she drove to a shady part of town to buy drugs.

Who actually doubts the information from Danni's friend - is it the police, other friends Danni was with that night, her ex-boyfriend's family? Who genuinely believes that Danni's friend is lying about what happened that night? Who suggested that her friend might get away with murder because he has friends in high places? Did that come from police?
Shady part of town to buy drugs? The only reason you would go to a “shady” area would be for some hardcore stuff. Psychedelics, weed, etc would not be purchased in that area. Also oddly enough if that were the case 43 does start in that “shady” area so maybe...

What better alibi than to be in jail though? I'm a survivor of a very emotionally and mentally abusive marriage and any time I started to become more independent it was halted immediately by any means possible by my ex and or his mom. Just moo from experience

You survived! You navigated to where you are today. Danni didn't make it. She vanished days before a custody hearing, where she intended to initiate a goal of 80% care of her daughter. She was just a waitress. This was not the abduction of a young woman and not a car theft. She was erased in 16 minutes and her life was erase in a month.

I'm becoming more and more curious about the ex-boyfriend's parents. There was an apartment in the parents name near the Dublin,. Did Danni ex-boyfriend live there? Did Danni live there at one time? Danni lived several blocks away in a 2 bedroom apartment near the park when she vanished.

It's impossible to determine whether he was in jail on the night she vanished. The information is all over the place and police have not commented. Even if he was in jail, that doesn't mean he didn't know that she would be killed that night.

Shady part of town to buy drugs? The only reason you would go to a “shady” area would be for some hardcore stuff. Psychedelics, weed, etc would not be purchased in that area. Also oddly enough if that were the case 43 does start in that “shady” area so maybe...

Fortunately, Danni was not a drug runner or heroin user. She had been pregnant for 9 months out of the 10 months before she vanished. That baby was put for adoption, and I'm guessing the parents were looking for a healthy - not heroin addicted - infant. Let's assume that Danni was not on a mad drug search on the night she vanished, especially given that there is no evidence she was using drugs at that time in her life.

Indeed, she smoked pot when she gave birth 5 years ago. It's a thing that women do to enhance the birth experience. Should she lose her baby because of this? No. Did she? Yes. Who took control of her baby: her ex-boyfriend's mother. Danni was still struggling to regain custody of her daughter from this experience when she vanished.

I'm having flashbacks to verified insider information about Danni not having access to funded postmartum medications, and that she may have sought illegal drugs to mitigate post partum blues.

It is unusual that those who pose as closest to the victim are sometimes the worst, but it happens.

Fortunately, Danni was not a drug runner or heroin user. She had been pregnant for 9 months out of the 10 months before she vanished. That baby was put for adoption, and I'm guessing the parents were looking for a healthy - not heroin addicted - infant. Let's assume that Danni was not on a mad drug search on the night she vanished, especially given that there is no evidence she was using drugs at that time in her life.

Indeed, she smoked pot when she gave birth 5 years ago. It's a thing that women do to enhance the birth experience. Should she lose her baby because of this? No. Did she? Yes. Who took control of her baby: her ex-boyfriend's mother. Danni was still struggling to regain custody of her daughter from this experience when she vanished.
I was not saying she wash drug runner. I was informing the person in the earlier quote that it would be unlikely for her to be in that area unless strong substances were involved. I have no inside information so maybe she did drugs? However I highly doubt it. I do not include weed as a drug regardless as to what the state of Alabama says it is. Also with the “shady” area they were referencing anyone that looked like her would stand out like a sore thumb

I'm having flashbacks to verified insider information about Danni not having access to funded postmartum medications, and that she may have sought illegal drugs to mitigate post partum blues.

It is unusual that those who pose as closest to the victim are sometimes the worst, but it happens.
This was the general theme. Once a theory pushed by the “family” was debunked, they came up with another boorish theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong