Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! It's a common psychological effect similar to "seeing" shapes in clouds. While we know that a dragon-shaped cloud isn't really a dragon, it's harder in other cases. The poor resolution of many photos doesn't help either.

It's called pareidolia.

Anyway, it's interesting that the community activist said:
"On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father -- her dying father -- to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him," Quanell said. "He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset."
Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
My bolding. Um, dad was already deceased. Exaggerate much, Quanell?
BB allegedly made two trips to MA -- one trip prior to his death, and 2nd for funeral.

Exactly! It's a common psychological effect similar to "seeing" shapes in clouds. While we know that a dragon-shaped cloud isn't really a dragon, it's harder in other cases. The poor resolution of many photos doesn't help either.

It's called pareidolia.

Anyway, it's interesting that the community activist said:
"On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father -- her dying father -- to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him," Quanell said. "He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset."
Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
My bolding. Um, dad was already deceased. Exaggerate much, Quanell?

We really don’t know a lot about those details when she was away or before she went away, There’s also that chance this was preplanned for while she away and she knew it would happen. We really don’t know what happened there because she is also very conflicted it seems and now she is pointing a finger. I just know that most parents wouldn’t leave their child in those circumstances and those messages she had were not turned in right away.

Question about the apartment video footage of DV carrying the laundry basket. I've only seen pictures from the video but not the video itself. Has it not been released? I'm curious about where was walking with the basket. Toward a car? Dumpster?

The mother never said a word in this press conference. Is it true that LE could not use any of this against her because with this Q guy doing all the talking it would be considered

hearsay?

No because she apparently said it to QX and it would constitute an admission from a party opponent if introduced by the state, and QX Would be subpoenaed to testify about it.

Probably because they were living together. They would have had to publicly tell other people they considered themselves married. Imo

I hope they’re not saying it now for the spousal testimony privileges. She’s protected him too much. Enough is enough. If she isn’t involved, now is the time she stops this.

The part where BB asks DV why he’s cleaning and he tells her “you know”, (or similar), gives me pause. When did MD die? Did Gma see her the day prior to BB flying out, or not. Any guesses on the storage capacity of the stairwell camera? I think that will be the only proof of the last sighting of MD.
Everything seems suspect. What is interesting is, BB was at the apartment over the weekend, wouldn't she of smelled the bleach. Also, DV and BB were in communication. She was posting that he had a heart of gold and her kids loved him- defending him up until Tues. And now... she has distributing pic's on her phone and they broke up. This does not make any sense. Did she question him...

She was upset and broke off the engagement because he sent "D" pic's to a man, but she did't get mad about the abuse of Maleah.

MOO

Attachments

• 57B9F800-7227-4E5F-AD5B-16B2F0A442FE.png
    57B9F800-7227-4E5F-AD5B-16B2F0A442FE.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 2
Technically, pending a hearing on 5/22/19, the children were said the temp custody of DCFS.

Would BB be required to notify the state if she was leaving town?

If so, wouldn't state have to approve the guardian during BB's absence?

Perhaps BB failed to notify the agency of her plans....

Being compliant does not seem to be high on her list of priorities.

MOO
Good question. I wonder if CPS even knew she was going out of state for a few days, and what would have been required for her to do so. Imo

Everything seems suspect. What is interesting is, BB was at the apartment over the weekend, wouldn't she of smelled the bleach. Also, DV and BB were in communication. She was posting that he had a heart of gold and her kids loved him- defending him up until Tues. And now... she has distributing pic's on her phone and they broke up. This does not make any sense. Did she question him...

She was upset and broke off the engagement because he sent "D" pic's to a man, but she did't get mad about the abuse of Maleah.

MOO

She knew he cleaned with Clorox before she returned home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge