Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDT and JV have both acknowledged and talked about DNV as if they had identified the body. The first one being JDT in her video interview on Fox 10. I find it very disturbing she was so stern in saying “It was an act of GOD they found her...and it was NOT based on tips..we are lucky to have found her.” It was almost like she was shocked and mad regarding the recovery.
**Again we have the emphasis of discovery on “training exercise “ and not tips—yes I’m still hung up on that and need to let it go but I just can’t! Reason being is because this is HUGE! Whoever tipped this knows more**
JDT also said it’s time to start following her (DNV) wishes-what she would have wanted for her daughter. One can only assume that means to let her have full custody of CT. Who says that?! Seriously, this is a human being, regardless of how JDT felt towards DNV which I am starting to figure out wasn’t the relationship she portrayed. JDT ends the conversation by saying her job is done as far as looking for her and again she’s not worried about what got her there or how it happened....
MOO is her attitude towards the recent events which is more worrisome for me.

JDT and JV have both acknowledged and talked about DNV as if they had identified the body. The first one being JDT in her video interview on Fox 10. I find it very disturbing she was so stern in saying “It was an act of GOD they found her...and it was NOT based on tips..we are lucky to have found her.” It was almost like she was shocked and mad regarding the recovery.
**Again we have the emphasis of discovery on “training exercise “ and not tips—yes I’m still hung up on that and need to let it go but I just can’t! Reason being is because this is HUGE! Whoever tipped this knows more**
JDT also said it’s time to start following her (DNV) wishes-what she would have wanted for her daughter. One can only assume that means to let her have full custody of CT. Who says that?! Seriously, this is a human being, regardless of how JDT felt towards DNV which I am starting to figure out wasn’t the relationship she portrayed. JDT ends the conversation by saying her job is done as far as looking for her and again she’s not worried about what got her there or how it happened....
MOO is her attitude towards the recent events which is more worrisome for me.

JDT also stated she was “shocked” there was video from the Shell Station in the very same tone. I always heard that as she was worried. She never thought of the Shell Station as good news or expressed hope it would help find Danni.

I'd think Cora could qualify for victim compensation, plus whatever Danni's insurance through PF Chang's was...ie I don't get why anyone should need a for a murder victim's funeral. JMO

JDT also stated she was “shocked” there was video from the Shell Station in the very same tone. I always heard that as she was worried. She never thought of the Shell Station as good news or expressed hope it would help find Danni.
LE must’ve thought they secured this footage and was being tight lipped about it, not even disclosing the information to her. She had the same emotional response, you are correct!
Like I said, the more I’m taking a closer look at things the more I’m leaning towards a motive only she would benefit from.
With such conflicting stories and the credibility of those reporting their versions it is clear why LE set up the blog and has asked for the public’s assistance.

I hope information comes out quickly. We can spin our wheels all we want, but we're still spinning them the same way we were months ago, only now we have a final destination. I want some truth.

I'd think Cora could qualify for victim compensation, plus whatever Danni's insurance through PF Chang's was...ie I don't get why anyone should need a ******** for a murder victim's funeral. JMO
I couldn’t believe she was already posting information and actually included SS of the amount of money needed for this to occur. The same night someone else set up a gofund me account for CT for future expenses. I so wish LE could have control over this and shut it down!! If the body recovered is DNV give people time to grieve and reflect on her life, everyone deserves that respect. Later on things like this could be set up. The community already raised thousands early on in this investigation and JDT has used those funds. I personally would not donate to any account right now, not until we can be certain the money would go directly to CT.

I hope information comes out quickly. We can spin our wheels all we want, but we're still spinning them the same way we were months ago, only now we have a final destination. I want some truth.
I agree but let’s keep spinning those wheels baby! Maybe someone will mention something that LE overlooked and they follow up or maybe someone lays out dots and only LE has privy to the information needed to connect those dots. I’ll spin until I’m dizzy, I want justice!

No idea. All I know is that Danni was with 3 friends to celebrate how close she was to assuming 80% of parenting her daughter.
She vanished days before a custody hearing, where she intended to initiate a goal of 80% care of her daughter.
What are the sources for these claims? I know her goals note stated that she wanted Cora sleeping over 80% of the time and to take her to school every day, but that's not the same as legal custody. Is there a MSM article or any public legal documents stating what her actual intent was at the hearing? Do we have any concrete evidence surrounding the hearing? Who filed for it? Was it being contested? Anybody got a link? If these are facts, then I'd like to examine it further.

Also, I've only ever seen that she went out to celebrate her new car? Unless you're equating getting a car with the 80% sleepover rate.

I agree but let’s keep spinning those wheels baby! Maybe someone will mention something that LE overlooked and they follow up or maybe someone lays out dots and only LE has privy to the information needed to connect those dots. I’ll spin until I’m dizzy, I want justice!
Oh, for sure. I'm not in any way implying to stop spinning the wheels. The whole thing has just been so aggravating with the lack of information.

What are the sources for these claims? I know her goals note stated that she wanted Cora sleeping over 80% of the time and to take her to school every day, but that's not the same as legal custody. Is there a MSM article or any public legal documents stating what her actual intent was at the hearing? Do we have any concrete evidence surrounding the hearing? Who filed for it? Was it being contested? Anybody got a link? If these are facts, then I'd like to examine it further.

Also, I've only ever seen that she went out to celebrate her new car? Unless you're equating getting a car with the 80% sleepover rate.
I’ll look, I know I read a legal document someone posted

Oh, for sure. I'm not in any way implying to stop spinning the wheels. The whole thing has just been so aggravating with the lack of information.
Oh I didn’t think you did! I just didn’t want anyone lurking to read that and think we’re done sleuthing ;)

LE must’ve thought they secured this footage and was being tight lipped about it, not even disclosing the information to her. She had the same emotional response, you are correct!
Like I said, the more I’m taking a closer look at things the more I’m leaning towards a motive only she would benefit from.
With such conflicting stories and the credibility of those reporting their versions it is clear why LE set up the blog and has asked for the public’s assistance.

I have a vague memory that the ex-boyfriend's mother asked that the blog be created. It failed in terms or eliciting real information, but if it had worked it would mean that information submitted to police was available to the public.

We know from an interview with the ex-boyfriend mother that there was a custody hearing the Tuesday after Danni disappeared. I think the video is on page 18 of this discussion along with notes posted by Vail. The mother said that Danni was going to give up custody at the hearing.

I have difficulties believing this, because they don't need a hearing for Danni to sign papers giving up custody. If Danni intended to have her daughter with her 80% of the time, as she stated in her goals, I'm jumping to the conclusion that she wanted sole custody or at most joint custody with the father. The custodial parent typically has the majority of time with the child and I don't see how that could happen if she did not have custody.

I'm equating getting the car as the last goal prior to initiating custody goals.

I read the form. I’ve forgotten exactly when Danni was reported missing. The form says the crime needed to be reported to LE within 72 hours of incident.

It does, but there must be exceptions, especially when there is no confirmation that a crime occurred until months later. In fact, this could still be ruled a suicide, but there's no downside to filing for compensation.

We know from an interview with the ex-boyfriend mother that there was a custody hearing the Tuesday after Danni disappeared. I think the video is on page 18 of this discussion along with notes posted by Vail. The mother said that Danni was going to give up custody at the hearing.

I have difficulties believing this, because they don't need a hearing for Danni to sign papers giving up custody. If Danni intended to have her daughter with her 80% of the time, as she stated in her goals, I'm jumping to the conclusion that she wanted sole custody or at most joint custody with the father. The custodial parent typically has the majority of time with the child and I don't see how that could happen if she did not have custody.

I'm equating getting the car as the last goal prior to initiating custody goals.

Gotcha! Thanks! I'm gonna have a look. I don't want to assume what anyone's intent was at this point without something concrete. I might need to rewatch the Brainscratch interview too because I think a bit of it was covered? I would just like to get a complete idea of the custody situation before I, personally, speculate on it as being a big motive.

If you like statement analysis, you will love this interview. Also thanks to John for doing it! I love his microexpressions - so telling.

Highlights (most of these previously clarified, but again According To JDT):

1. Danni and TT are not married.
2. Danni and TT are off and on.
3. Danni and TT were living together in her apartment (though he was in jail/rehab shortly before/during/after she disappeared)
4. C is living with JDT

Living Arrangement
Danni and TT have "always lived together either in their own place or with me (JDT)"
" I don't think she had any romantic interests, she was all about TT. They were truly in love, they just couldn't get their life together...I mean, she dated, obviously..."

TT's Drug Problem
"...and I'll just tell everyone right now, TT got out of the military and just started self-medicating for PTSD and that lead to heroin... and in that battle with heroin comes a relationship that is unstable."

JDT states Danniella was very steadfast about TT quitting heroin and telling him to stop it and "these people will not be around me." says her thing was "I'm going to bust them out. If they come around, I WILL rat on them."

This above quote is pretty heavy, and I hope JDT wasn't just paraphrasing for color, because Danniella really expressing that could have put her in danger.

Custody
C just "basically ended up here(with JDT)"
"...they both agreed that her(CC) time spent here(with JDT) was better for her"
"It just kinda worked out that way after she was about a year old" - speaking of C living with JDT

So was this a legal agreement?

"Well...not until-not until..hmm..ahhh...well, it was actually setup right before she went missing. Um. The situation...you know, with TT back and forth in jail, y'know because he was in vet court...if he fails his drug test, he goes back to jail. And that's actually where he was when she went missing...so...(silence) I'm sorry, repeat the question?"

They had a meeting where Danniella had talked to Cora's lawyer. Note that there is no mention of Danniella having a lawyer.

"The court date when we were supposed to get full custody...um, was the Tuesday after she went missing." (It is unclear if JDT means she and her husband, or she and TT when using "we")

Timeline
JDT says Danniella got her car and went home and slept until about 5pm. She then went to the mall (this would be the mall that PF Changs is in). John stops her at this point to talk about Danniella's recent birth.

Recent Birth
JDT does not believe Danni just took off or was running away or had any emotional issues related to the birth. She does not say anything about the father or the actual event, just how Danni dealt with it well.

Danni's parents
Divorced, Estranged
JDT had to find Danni's mom on Facebook to tell her about Danni's disappearance.

Sex Trafficking
JDT offers the possibility some sex traffickers are using C to control Danni.

CCTV
LE will not give JDT any of the surveillance or stills. JDT saw it only once on the news. It was not supposed to be shown. She implies that LE believed it would put "y'all in danger."
It was "so grainy" and JDT didn't think there was anything important in it. She doesn't think they can tell what cars are in the video or who was in them.

Clothing
Pink baseball cap with a donut
Black mellow mushroom shirt
DW says she had on leggings, LE says she had on jeans. (maybe they are just tight black skinny jeans?)

GPS
Confirms "GPS" is the dealer tracking device. There was no OnStar, insurance tracking other than the dealership one. She financed through the dealership. It plugs in under the dash.

(someone supplied very thorough info on this device earlier in the thread)

DW
We now have the origin of the rental car info(hearsay): "He said to my husband that he turned his car in around 1"

"(LE) followed surveillance after the Shell of Danniella and DW's cars separating at some point"
"Basically what he said was 'we were at Hurricanes...her friend RC was supposed to get off work round 10 o'clock...after we stayed at Hurricane's for awhile we headed over to Dublin's to wait for him to get off of work and as soon as he got off of work we were supposed to head over to Ollie's to eat dinner and all meet together."
JDT states Danniella had only just met DW and MK that night.

JDT claims DW has changed his story several times with the latest "and then I hear he told someone when he got to Dublins she just kept going." Keep in mind, this is hearsay of the hearsayest.

When asked why RC didn't take the phone, JDT can only speculate maybe it was because he and Danniella didn't see each other that often.

The phone
JDT says the phone automatically locks with a 6 digit pin to get in.
DW had offered to drop it off or meet her to give it to her but Mr.DT was out of town and JDT didn't feel safe. This is why they met at the local police station Friday morning (with Mr.DT in tow). JDT states that on the way to the Mobile PD HQ to file the report (as instructed by the local PD) Mr.DT was able to get into the phone. "We had to call a girlfriend of hers to get the code to get in. It was her work passcode or whatever she uses to get in."

When John points out that to make a phone call from the phone, it needs to be unlocked, JDT says she thinks he called from his phone and she was unable to verify because her phone (history) didn't go back that far. "I couldn't trace it...I even tried to get my records and they said they don't do that, they don't save them...Anyways..."

When asked how DW could have gotten her number, JDT suggests Danni may have had her as the emergency contact in the phone.

JDT confirms LE still has the phone.

Water Searches
No official water searches have been done (to JDT's knowledge), but they do have a retired searcher that is unofficially searching for her.

There are some informative comments on the video. In particular, it is supposedly possible to hold down and iphone's home button and ask Siri to make a call even if the phone is locked. This may explain DW's ability to use Danniella's phone to call mom, but not TT. It also does not explain JDT knowing which girlfriend to call (and her phone number)for the phone's passcode, or how the girlfriend knows it.
Custody info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member