Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re assigned a caseworker normally. Its not a new caseworker going in every single time. 1x a week would be better than 1x a month IMO. And as for the abuser thing, they couldn’t prove it was abuse so that’s where things get sticky.

Right. But even if the worker went daily, the abuse can begin the moment the worker leaves. Moo

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this about the laundry basket or not but the second I saw it I was pretty certain MD was in it. When I carry one with a heavy load of laundry in it, I tilt it back toward me to help brace the weight. If you notice, IMO, he’s tilting the basket back toward him to stabilize it. It’s not visibly overflowing, so my guess is the density of what is in there is creating more weight than some laundry would.

I thought I saw a head too, but I’m not sure that photo would’ve been released if it were. MOO. Since learning what this means everytime I type this I moo in my head.

I am reviewing the court appearance video from last night where the state's evidence for the charges was laid out for the judge, regarding speculation on the reactions of the other persons seated in the gallery: I think those are other citizens who needed to appear before the judge last night. I think there were three males seated at various areas in that gallery who became visibly disturbed/affected when the prosecutor began outlining the evidence that indicates Maleah is dead and the crime scene cleaned up. The minute the blood evidence came up one man looked over towards DV, plugged his ears and appeared to me to be asking to be taken out of there as if he wasn't there to listen to this mess and two men from rows behind covered their faces as if that information was upsetting to them.

I do not think they are known to DV I suspect they were there for their own reasons having nothing to do with this case and found themselves on camera, in the same room with him while listening to the details of his charges and were connecting him to this case they had seen on news or been hearing about around the courthouse.

This is JMO - others I am sure will view it differently.

I still find it very odd that she and family members took to social media to demand an amber alert (typically used in an abduction) BEFORE fiancé showed up with bogus abduction story from a police department that says they never even had a police report.

Someone earlier mentioned that it was possibly two different jurisdictions but you’re right, family members were encouraging others to call HPD even before DV showed up at hospital.

OK, not defending mama. Possible she wanted the amber alert to locate DV and the kids? Thinking he was holding the kids from her?

OK, not defending mama. Possible she wanted the amber alert to locate DV and the kids? Thinking he was holding the kids from her?

She should’ve been more concerned and did something when she hadn’t talked to her daughter for days before then and when there were red flags something was wrong. moo.

In response to the upthread suggestion DV was able to sneak M inside the apartment with BB home. How would she know he was doing so unless she ultimately discovered
them? The apartment is probably not 20k sq ft.
A poster said BB was outside smoking......idk. Moo

If true, would she not realize he had unnatural interests in the poor child?

I have been confused on this point. This sneaking Maleah back in, were they referring to previous abuse, or did that happen the morning she (likely, in my opinion) died?

eta: or, is this another point unknown or discussed in social media without confirmation?

Thanks - I would think LE checked that info outo_O

It does seem like a question of a crossed t/dotted i, IMO. I can almost picture LE leaning over desks, unraveling all the shenanigans little by little until they have enough to lock up DV... and then on... and hopefully getting some clues as to Maleah's whereabouts all the while making sure she gets full justice.

Recently my local news reported a child “temporarily removed from home due to abuse allegations.” Next story covered sentencing of a man for heinous animal abuse. His sentence? Never own or otherwise possess any animal again. Bet the child is already back in her family home. Moo
I truly can’t comprehend anyone thinking things will change. Sure, maybe for a few months but long term, nope, I don’t see it. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea