Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A February 1 release date would work...his sentence was from July 2017, so even if he was imprisoned at the very end of July that would still make his release date the end of January...so February 1 would fit.
Having said that, I agree with Joolz, I don’t see him as being connected to Leah’s disappearance.
ITA & a wee bit of a bump for Leah.

I would imagine the family now have a good understanding of what happened and people who hold information... I guess they are just hoping that she has gone of her own accord and not through violence. Hence the limited appeals, police presence, updates and reward offers. Its so very sad and maybe we will never know..

DCI Cad, what do you think the family think?

Without naming names, I mean. I don’t know what I think right now. I still can’t see how she left and stayed away voluntarily.

Do you think the family/ someone in her family was treating her badly? Again without naming names.

DCI Cad, what do you think the family think?

Without naming names, I mean. I don’t know what I think right now. I still can’t see how she left and stayed away voluntarily.

Do you think the family/ someone in her family was treating her badly? Again without naming names.

No I definitely don't think it was someone in the family.. I think that there is a lot more to the story though and I'm sure that they have a POI. I cant see how its so quiet if not.
For the record, I don't think that she is staying away voluntarily.. I'm sure the family are holding onto a bit of hope that she is though.

Just popping in now to comment on a post from the last thread concerning the mom telling Leah she should alternate her walking routes. Sorry, cannot find the post again.
My mother had always told me to do the same thing, so that does not strike me as odd at all. fwiw.

Last edited:
I'm feeling kind of angry tonight about this case. How can she still be missing and no further leads or information? How can this case still not be high profile? 12 weeks???? It's insane. I feel like this should either be the biggest news story in the UK right now, or LE should issue a statement saying they have good reason to believe she is voluntary missing. IF this is some kind of domestic situation then I feel this should still be high profile, and is still of public interest. How has this ordinary girl just vanished into thin air on her way to work and still most people don't even know it has happened?

I honestly think part of the problem is our local media is absolutely terrible so there is nothing on national press to pick up on. MK never has high profile happenings and they just aren’t geared up for it. The local press website is hardly ever updated over the weekend as an example of how lax they are. Such a shame as this deserves a much bigger profile than it’s got

I honestly think part of the problem is our local media is absolutely terrible so there is nothing on national press to pick up on. MK never has high profile happenings and they just aren’t geared up for it. The local press website is hardly ever updated over the weekend as an example of how lax they are. Such a shame as this deserves a much bigger profile than it’s got

That's really bad when you consider how much the Hull local media pushed Libby's case.

Leah's story makes me feel so sad, aside from her being missing her family are very much in limbo and being torn apart by all the uncertainty and different ways of coping. I just wish we could help more - there are some great minds on here that might just be able to help with that missing piece of the puzzle.

Hello sleuths! I am new here.

I have been following these threads since Leah went missing. I live just outside of MK, and I work in Milton Keynes, near Caldecotte lake.

This case has seriously disturbed me. I feel hugely for her family, and also for Leah. Whatever has happened, I have a deep feeling that it is awful. Like most of you, I don't believe she has run away, the lack of money, and the phone being off, really doesn't scream a runaway scenario.

What I will point out is, I am a few years older than Leah, and today on my lunch break, I took a walk to get away from my desk. I share my location with my family via Whatsapp anytime I go out on my own now since Leah went missing. At the end of my walk around caldecotte lake, I noticed a guy who I had seen before, he was on a bike, and approached me and my friend - he didn't ask us anything, just stared at us, almost waiting for us to stop. We didn't stop of course, and he got annoyed and cycled off. Today, alone, I see the same guy. I was of course immediately nervous. The weird part for me, was that he was cycling to begin with. Then, he turned around, saw me, and dismounted his bike, walking extremely slowly alongside his bike. I was so scared. I was on the phone the whole time, and I was absolutely certain he was waiting for me to get off the phone so he could approach me. I am not going walking alone again.

My point is, this was broad daylight, and clearly this guy recognised me from before. I am not saying this guy has taken or harmed Leah, but I am saying that there are odd characters everywhere, and we have to encourage people to be alert and vigilant.

Regarding your comments above about the reward. I wonder if the TVP are not interested in the money as it could cause more false reportings of Leah? At this point, if somebody knew something and is the type of person to be swayed by money, I am sure they would have come forward. Equally, it's unlikely that the person who has something to do with Leah's disappearance would be swayed by money to tell the police where she is. It's too risky for them.

The whole thing is horrendous and I think about her all the time. I seriously hope they find something new soon. In the meantime, it does help to read your messages and I hope I can offer something or answer some of your questions, being from the same area as Leah (although I have noticed a few MK locals on here anyway! :cool:)
What was the description of the man on the bike you saw on April 8th 2019 please?

I do hope Leah's family know how much we all hope that Leah will be found safe and well and that her loved ones have our full support. I only wish we could help more somehow. #comehomeLeah

The reason I don’t think it fair to blame the my local media is that I actually emailed one of MSM myself IRL a few days before mother’s day to ask them to pick up the story. Never got a response (didn’t expect to) and I couldn’t find anything published. I haven’t followed it up for various reasons, mostly because I think they may be being restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆