Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post! Let's start with why.

*Argument with GF, wife, mother so he went for a walk to blow off steam and he took his rage out on the girls.

*The girls left the trail to pee before the long trek across the bridge and saw him doing something nefarious. ie, he was taking a pee himself and they giggled when they saw him, hes smoking a joint or shooting up and he was afraid he would be reported, he was he was pruning a few pot plants he had on park or private land (he had a few things hidden in that jacket, IMO) poaching on park or private land (ginsing, morel mushrooms, magic mushrooms etc.)

*He was being indoctrinated/initiated into a gang or other fringe group and he had to have a kill under his belt to join.

*Revenge kill to send a message to someone.

*Thrill kill

Everyone feel free to add to this list. These are some thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head and all is MOO.

The girls captured his image as he followed them on the bridge. He killed them minutes after Libby captured that image. IMO the image is of them being stalked. Not of a man who they coincidentally then come upon in the woods being gang jumped, or whatever.

Also, he doesn't remotely look like a gang banger to me. They also scouted those woods with a fine toothed comb and we haven't heard one word about an illicit pot farm.

I don't know. I have a feeling it's all horribly simple. As it usually is. He saw the girls, stalked them and killed them because he's an evil predator. So I'm going with thrill kill. That's my thought at the moment.

When my mother and I were approached by a man with a gun who tried to abduct both of us, neither one of us screamed-and we'd both had plenty of self-defense classes. We knew what we were "supposed" to do, but in THAT moment, we both panicked. It happened so quickly, and was such a surprise, that we froze in fear. There was no screaming on our part. No scuffle. Nothing more than surprised "ohs". And yes, we knew that you should never let someone take you from Point A to Point B, but all that logic flew out the window when we felt that our lives were about to end.And we were both adults at the time.

I will remind you again, with scare tactics and phraseology a la the chilling words of Gavin deBecker:

Never let anyone take you to a second location.

You will never have a chance as good to escape, as you do at the first point of contact.

Nothing awaits you at a second location other than your death

The "second location" is almost always someone's "kill van", survivalist shelter, etc., etc., where that villain has the home court advantage. You have no advantages greater than you have at the point in time of first approach. Run, scream "Fire!", kick, punch first; ask questions later. I say this periodically on WS with emphasis added because to me it's worth it; if one person remembers it in their time of need.

Yes, the girls did everything possible to nail him. Kudos to Abby and Libby!

I think (hope) their question is “how to nail him?”
They sure did.

That recording may not lead to his arrest, but it will likely be very important in his conviction.

There is probably a lot more audio there.

They sure did.

That recording may not lead to his arrest, but it will likely be very important in his conviction.

There is probably a lot more audio there.

I keep remembering Carter's comment "but they've seen the video and likely won't be able to stop thinking about it. Imagine what that must be like, it generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep, said Carter."

Makes me wonder just how much more video there is. moo

bbm

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

I will remind you again, with scare tactics and phraseology a la the chilling words of Gavin deBecker:

Never let anyone take you to a second location.

You will never have a chance as good to escape, as you do at the first point of contact.

Nothing awaits you at a second location other than your death

The "second location" is almost always someone's "kill van", survivalist shelter, etc., etc., where that villain has the home court advantage. You have no advantages greater than you have at the point in time of first approach. Run, scream "Fire!", kick, punch first; ask questions later. I say this periodically on WS with emphasis added because to me it's worth it; if one person remembers it in their time of need.
JMO. Kill me now because I would be more afraid of being tortured than shot or stabbed. I always think if I got killed in a public place then at least someone might find me. The torture thing just gives me nightmares.

I keep remembering Carter's comment "but they've seen the video and likely won't be able to stop thinking about it. Imagine what that must be like, it generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep, said Carter."

Makes me wonder just how much more video there is. moo

bbm

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

There is a link to a video at the end of the post referenced here. That link is now broken. Does anyone know where the video that is being referenced can be found?

When my mother and I were approached by a man with a gun who tried to abduct both of us, neither one of us screamed-and we'd both had plenty of self-defense classes. We knew what we were "supposed" to do, but in THAT moment, we both panicked. It happened so quickly, and was such a surprise, that we froze in fear. There was no screaming on our part. No scuffle. Nothing more than surprised "ohs". And yes, we knew that you should never let someone take you from Point A to Point B, but all that logic flew out the window when we felt that our lives were about to end.And we were both adults at the time.

So sorry this happened to you and your mother. Something very similar happened to me and I totally understand what you are talking about. To go from all is well to oh crud I’m going to die in the blink of an eye is a feeling that can’t be explained or described.
Libby and Abby did EVERYTHING RIGHT and more that day. They are the only people faced with the situation presented to them. Whether they froze, or fought, ran or pleaded, screamed or said nothing, took pictures or called 911, everything they did was to try to save their lives. The fact that it all did not end well, is not because of anything they did or did not do. It is solely on the monster who killed them.

I think they're looking for the one from the night before. moo

ETA: I believe it was linked within the last couple of days.
A small part of the 13th night search is on the start of this video. I believe the same MSM station did the longer one from the night before, with more people shown clearly, and some interviews. It was linked here again, but I think it was 4-7 threads back ?....moo

A small part of the 13th night search is on the start of this video. I believe the same MSM station did the longer one from the night before, with more people shown clearly, and some interviews. It was linked here again, but I think it was 4-7 threads back ?....moo

I found a post by Gitana1 where she said she posted it about two weeks ago, but I'm having no luck locating.

I wish the sketch artist in the second article you posted could redo the sketch with the witness/es of NSG. She is, it seems, the literal best in the world. Her other sketches are incredibly uncanny in their likeness. If she could produce a sketch as accurate as her others for BG, then surely those around him would absolutely recognize him. She is based in TX but surely she could be specially requested?

There is a link to a video at the end of the post referenced here. That link is now broken. Does anyone know where the video that is being referenced can be found?

I think this could be a link to the live PC on the 22nd Feb '17 so that may be why it doesnt work any more. However, there is a working link in the media thread, page 1, that still works for that PC. (edited this first sentence).

While I was on that page in thread 38, I started reading the other posts, and I have seen this also asked many times on the threads, where did the "stuff of nightmares" quote come from and this was posted a few posts down:

c7c07bb23995cc273694d78d2bcc30f7.jpg

Last edited:
The girls captured his image as he followed them on the bridge. He killed them minutes after Libby captured that image. IMO the image is of them being stalked. Not of a man who they coincidentally then come upon in the woods being gang jumped, or whatever.

Also, he doesn't remotely look like a gang banger to me. They also scouted those woods with a fine toothed comb and we haven't heard one word about an illicit pot farm.

I don't know. I have a feeling it's all horribly simple. As it usually is. He saw the girls, stalked them and killed them because he's an evil predator. So I'm going with thrill kill. That's my thought at the moment.

gitana1, Thrill kill is my thought too at this moment. However, a few of the scenarios I mentioned are real life experiences in regards to my FIL (pot farm at adjoining his property over the hill) and another regarding a former acquaintance (he killed someone in revenge and to shut the person up from telling about his shenanigans). And another relates to a young man currently incarcerated for a terrible crime and allegedly encouraged others to kill on a dark web site.

Life sure is strange. I just hope LE finds this monster and puts him away for good.

Moo and I always enjoy your posts, BTW.

Or he was pointing a gun at them and they feared for their lives.

I think it does a disservice to the girls and verges on victim blaming when we say what we think they should've done. It is easy enough for us, sitting here in the safety of our homes and with hindsight, to say that they would've fought back or rebelled. In that particular moment, however, and them being actual children we can't say with authority what they would've or would not have done.
I strongly agree. I'm uncomfortable with the intimations that those girls must have known BG because they went downhill compliantly.

Firstly, we don't know how they behaved or reacted, and secondly, no matter how they did, they are children and not responsible for the events that transpired, in any way.

I found a post by Gitana1 where she said she posted it about two weeks ago, but I'm having no luck locating.

Is this the video you are looking for?

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam