Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad Q spoke again.
We aren’t getting new info from LE.
I dislike Q implying BB’s past abuse is an excuse here.

Is BB2 foster or bio mom?

Selfishly I want more info...

Logically though, I’m hoping releasing all of this info doesn’t hurt a court case. Sometimes LE holds back information for strategic reasons.

I wonder if LE is using QX to release disturbing info little by little to get the rest of the people with knowledge to speak up.

Because let's be honest, he's "leaking" info a day before evidence is released to the public. He wouldn't know this stuff if he wasn't being told.

I don't doubt for one minute that he's being used for this due to him being mostly highly regarded by black people in the area.

Please don't let this case go the way of Zhara Baker. Please. I can't do another case where we are mapping search areas while volunteers look for stray body parts. I don't have it in me.

I wish QX would just shut up already. Someone should clue him in it is possible to assist LE by providing info without having to get on TV and give up their case evidence or speculate about what they found and what it means. For crying out loud!

Last edited:
Selfishly I want more info...

Logically though, I’m hoping releasing all of this info doesn’t hurt a court case. Sometimes LE holds back information for strategic reasons.

Well, Q knows, so LE released info to the mom, imo.
Otherwise, idk how Q knows. Jmo
IMO, nothing will hinder a conviction of DV, unless he can commit suicide.

WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING TO THE MEDIA? He’s not helping, he’s making things worse for her, he’s not her lawyer.

Everyone involved in this is so incredibly dumb.

LE must be losing their damn minds with all of this info out there... at the same time, really giving her enough rope to hang herself.
Yup. I love irony.

The irony here is that by attempting to do damage control, she is incriminating herself more and more (by proxy).

She’s not looking better; she’s looking much worse.

Keep talking.

He's feeding people crumbs! Stringing people along.

Correct me if I'm wrong, he said they went in after LE left and they could see evidence of blood and tissue under the pipes in the bathtub? Did LE have someone come rip up the tub and wall? Of course, they could have a free standing tub but, at least where I live, that is not standard in apartments, nor is it cheap. ETA for typos.

Remember when I said there's going to something we hear soon we'll want to unhear?
Thanks for that, Mr. Q. :(
I do wonder if LE approves of all he's saying to the press. I have to think not.

I wonder if LE is using QX to release disturbing info little by little to get the rest of the people with knowledge to speak up.

Because let's be honest, he's "leaking" info a day before evidence is released to the public. He wouldn't know this stuff if he wasn't being told.

I don't doubt for one minute that he's being used for this due to him being mostly highly regarded by black people in the area.

I think he’s getting info LE is giving BB & she knows she’s low on the public opinion totem pole, so he’s attempting to garner sympathy for her-before yet more info about her departure is released, maybe? Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave