Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they already found her remains when the Persistence (ship) found the crab trap with the bones and clothes inside. Tim Miller of EquuSearch discusses it on scared Monkeys web site. If you google' Persistence crab trap' you can see photos and discussions of the Holloway investigation. I believe the Arubans took the remains so no one else could test them. If only they could've been tested. I will always keep this family in my prayers that they find her some how.

I think they already found her remains when the Persistence (ship) found the crab trap with the bones and clothes inside. Tim Miller of EquuSearch discusses it on scared Monkeys web site. If you google' Persistence crab trap' you can see photos and discussions of the Holloway investigation. I believe the Arubans took the remains so no one else could test them. If only they could've been tested. I will always keep this family in my prayers that they find her some how.
The FBI should look into that. They should have jurisdiction of them

Lawsuit over Natalee Holloway mini-series heading to trial in Birmingham

Lawsuit over Natalee Holloway mini-series heading to trial in Birmingham
October 9th 2019

"BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) — A federal lawsuit claiming the producers of a six-part series on Natalee Holloway intentionally inflicted emotional distress on the missing Mountain Brook teenager's mother appears headed for a trial in 2020.

A federal judge in Birmingham released a scheduling order in Elizabeth Holloway's lawsuit against Oxygen Media and Brian Graden Media that calls for the case to be ready for trial by next September.

Holloway has asked the court to award her $20 million in compensatory damages and $30 million in punitive damages."

Natalee Holloway's mother returns to Aruba, where her daughter was last seen nearly 15 years ago

Beth's trip to the picturesque vacation spot is not for pleasure, but for closure. Beth wants to talk to the mother of Joran van der Sloot, who was with Natalee the night she went missing...

Natalee Holloway's mother returns to Aruba, where her daughter was last seen nearly 15 years ago

Natalee Holloway's mother on her nearly 15-year journey to find out what happened to her daughter in Aruba

Natalee Holloway's mother on her nearly 15-year search for daughter in Aruba

Beth's trip to the picturesque vacation spot is not for pleasure, but for closure. Beth wants to talk to the mother of Joran van der Sloot, who was with Natalee the night she went missing...

Natalee Holloway's mother on her nearly 15-year journey to find out what happened to her daughter in Aruba

That 20/20 special was a very good overview.
I have always admired BH's tenacity and focus.
That she will pursue JVS to
her last breath, is a relief.
It was a good feeling to see her so peaceful while 'in service' with the equine therapy program.

(JVS, born 6 August 1987
he will be eligible for release in 2038)

JVS's daughter turned five this year.

Thanks for sharing this

Okay I realise this is probably old news, but I'm in the UK and I haven't seen the oxygen documentary until today.

I find the Oxygen docs generally string out what could have been a 1-2 part thing into like 6 episodes, which is frustrating, but anyway. What a rigmarole with JL! Totally lacking credibility, came across like he was inserting himself into the story for clout. Probably addled by drug usage over the years. Horrific for Natalee's family. It is so desperately sad; there is such a basic need to be able to say goodbye to a person, isn't there? And the families are left in limbo when a person is missing and there are no remains. Investigations like these must cost so much! It really struck me when I was watching - forensic DNA consults and testing, cadaver dog and handler plus expenses of flying them on location! Would be amazing if someone could just definitively prove what happened to her remains.

What a waste of a life and future. Heartbreaking.

Great, thanks for sharing. Cant wait till the killer comes to The States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86