Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory, that women who were abused as children, accept abuse of their own children, as a "normalized" part of life. They are not horrified, because it seems "normal" to them. They tend to ignore it, because it brings up their own PTSD, so they compartmentalize it, and act like everything is fine. Or they may even participate in the abuse, as it is "normalized" as "okay".

Just a personal theory on why some people allow their children to be abused.

KPRC just reported some new details just now. Dive teams searching MC canal.

Dive teams search Missouri City canal after report of a missing person
Noting location:

The search is near Independence Park, along a canal off Independence Boulevard.

"We're searching the Stafford canal area, and we want to make sure we cover this area as comprehensively as possible to again confirm whether this alleged missing person is accurate or not," said Stacie Walker, director of communication for Missouri City Police Department.

Still can't wrap my head around calling off a future wedding with your fiance, returning the ring, saying the relationship is completely over, yet still not only expecting that person to care for the children (especially if not all are even his) in your absence; out of state for several days. Plus pick you up and drop you off at the airport.

This is the part I can't get over.
And supposedly there were some distressing/worrisome texts exchanged....but mom still left for her trip or at least remained out of state vs returning early?!

<modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
2 more items to achieve on my list and they will be heroes.....one of course finding baby girl. I will keep the other one to myself.

Ditto. I have three items on my list, finding MD <modsnipped>
And I agree, LE gave 100% to this, never giving up. We know they’re working 24/7 to bring justice to MD.
Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
The case seems to be getting weaker by the minute.
Was the residence ever designated as a crime scene?
Any yellow tape to preserve the scene and to block unauthorized entry?
Any pre-investigation video?
Any pictures?
Any gloved investigators?
A search warrant?
An investigator's notebook?
A list of items removed?
Any items removed?
Any "yes" answers here? Please.
Arrrggghhh!

We all want justice but hopefully just to reassure you just a little... Is there an actual reason you’re concerned about them not taking scenes of crime photos for example? They’re not going to detail every step for the public - that’s for court.

The Houston area is very huge and overworked, this stuff happens frequently. When they slacked off in the beginning I wasn’t surprised and when he wasn’t a POI or suspect I wasn’t either. They didn’t even really look into it much from the beginning.

Holy moly.

And here I was thinking that the developments in this case were actually moving very quickly and difficult to keep up with compared to every other case I’ve ever followed.

Oh I disagree. LE only knows what they know, when they know it. Until momma BB finally filed a report, LE had no idea a crime had occurred.
IMO, they’ve been all over this since day one & TX should be proud of them. Moo

I'm with you. I see an LE who has been working hard and diligently. They knew it was nonsense the moment he reported from the hospital and they worked the case hard since. IMO.

They didn’t disregard, it was more pushed off. He wasn’t a suspect right away was he? It happens with big cities. Plus, they had no evidence she was already abused per all websites. It is now speculation to us, but it wasn’t to the child services as they said it was not abuse.

Are you an insider with LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member