Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This says they verified BB was present for funeral on 4/27/2019. This is the first we’ve heard that she was out of town on that date, right?

Edited to add: From article...
”Is it true that Maleah Davis' mother was in Massachusetts attending a funeral the week her daughter disappeared?"

KHOU 11 News reached out to Harrell Funeral Home in Springfield, Mass. Ron Harold there said, yes, Maleah's mother Brittany Bowens attended her father (removed name) funeral on Saturday, April 27.

Bowens says she flew back to Houston the following Friday, May 3, the night before Maleah was reported missing.
What? That makes no sense. LE has verified that BB flew to CT on Tuesday April 30.

Do I have this correct?

4/30 @ approx 8am we see DV and Maleah return to the apartment on surveillance. We do not know whether BB was there or not.
5/3 @ approx 1:40pm we see DV leave with laundry basket, 3 minutes later return on surveillance.
5/3 @ "shortly prior to 7pm" CD picks up oldest son and is refused access to Maleah.
5/3 @ approx 6:40pm we see DV and 1yo son leave apartment on surveillance.
5/4 @ 7pm neighbor sees DV smoking at apartment (this is an hour after he "woke up" on the side of the road).
5/5 Detective Nina Sharp and CSI take evidence from apartment.

KHOU verifies that BB did attend father's funeral and that search is not over.

VERIFY: Was Maleah's Davis' mother attending a funeral when the child disappeared?

Not directed @SugarLandCatLady but at the article's content

Verified?: Funeral was March 27th and BB was in attendance? Yeah, I am not going to consider that verified. I will stick with the April 30th date as the date BB left to attend a funeral that we are now being told took place on the 27th.

There is a reason this timeline is all whacked and it has everything to do with LE being very quiet about the activities of BB both before and after her trip to MA. Which tells me they are still very actively investigating certain angles of this case.

Not directed @SugarLandCatLady but at the article's content

Verified?: Funeral was March 27th and BB was in attendance? Yeah, I am not going to consider that verified. I will stick with the April 30th date as the date BB left to attend a funeral that we are now being told took place on the 27th.

There is a reason this timeline is all whacked and it has everything to do with LE being very quiet about the activities of BB both before and after her trip to MA. Which tells me they are still very actively investigating certain angles of this case.
The charging docs say it was verified she left on 4/30. "The defendant stated and your affiant has verified via flight records that on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, the defendant's girlfriend/Bowens left the state via airplane and was set to return on May 3, 2019, leaving defendant to care for the children."

Today’s commentary on 100.3 FM’s @QHMShow on @RNBPhilly: Not one more #MaleahDavis. Watch who you bring around your kids. More later on 900 AM WURD.

View attachment 184032

Solomon Jones on Twitter

I think the parents who bring murderers into their homes, and leave defenseless children in the care of the unstable live-ins, should be charged as accessories to murder.

Anyone around I could send a link in a convo to and see if it's something I'm allowed to post without violating TOS?

His death being quite a bit before the funeral date makes sense and is common. I've attended many funerals and celebrations of life months and weeks after the actual death date.

The dates including April 27th for the funeral, but BB not leaving until the 30th however do not make sense. Either a typo, or somehow part of this whole pack of lies these two are perpetuating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24