Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news about the timing of the funeral is crazy making. I thought it was an error for sure until the funeral home was contacted. I'm trying to imagine scenarios that could possibly explain the info we've been given.

1. BB made 2 trips to Massachusetts (possibly 3, if she was also present near 4/11 when her father was dying). Maybe there was a funeral and then also some other family gathering. I KNOW it's been said that something to do with the father's dead/burial happened on Wednesday, 5/1 and I think the photo of BB and her sister wearing memorial shirts in a cemetery was ascribed to that day. Could there have been a funeral on 4/27 and then the burial wasn't until 5/1? If she did make 2 trips to MA, there must have been some extremely compelling reason she needed to be in town somewhere between Sunday and Tuesday. Did she have a court date, maybe for traffic court? Something else??

2. BB was in MA for the same scenario but she did not actually return in the middle and was not in TX between 4/27 and 5/1 as reported. This seems very contrary to the info we had before today - namely the statement by BB2 saying BB did laundry at her house (with Maleah) because she was leaving for her trip on Tuesday. Could she be lying for some reason? Could she actually be talking about the PREVIOUS Monday and BB was actually out of town from 4/23 to 5/3. That seems like a super long time to be gone for a funeral for a person with 3 little kids ... This scenario is also contradicted by some of BB's statements elsewhere about the day/time she was taken to the airport by her friend.

3. BB went to the funeral on 4/27 (perhaps secretly?), returned in time to do laundry at BB2's house on Monday, and SAID she was leaving from Tuesday to Friday, but actually hid out during that time, perhaps not leaving the apartment, to establish an alibi. She would have pretended to return on Friday evening and called BB2 to pick her up. OR BB2 is also lying and knows the airport pickup was part of the deception but is covering for BB.

LE absolutely has to have information about BB's comings and goings, especially from airlines and from the neighbor's camera (which BB did not appear to be aware of until sometime last week when she and QX "discovered" the footage and "brought it" to LE, which I am not sure actually happened the way he said it did). If she was actually in town during Tuesday-Friday, they HAVE to know. I feel strongly that they would have released more information about her flights and appearance on the cameras if they felt she had no involvement.

According to the fund raiser page she made for her father, she was there on April 9 and he died on April 11

Sorry we cannot link to GF- M's

Janel Forte‏Verified account @JanelKHOU
Pure craziness as we attempted to interview Quanell X and Brittany Bowens after the hearing got rescheduled. #MaleahDavis supporters filled the halls shouting insults at Maleah’s mother and blaming her for what happened. #khou11

D6dOdUCXsAAg4J0.jpg

8:19 AM - 13 May 2019

KPRC Cathy Hernandez
@KPRC2Cathy
·
14m
NEWLY RELEASED: This is surveillance picture of Derion Vence leaving his apartment witg his son May 3, per source. Investigators believe he’s carrying bleach. This is around the time he told police the three (he, his son and Maleah) were headed to the airport.
Hmmmm -- not lookin' good for him, IMO. An enlargement would show what it is for sure -- looks like bleach to me. And traces of it would show up, seems to me.
In broad daylight -- idiot.

WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING TO THE MEDIA? He’s not helping, he’s making things worse for her, he’s not her lawyer.

Everyone involved in this is so incredibly dumb.

LE must be losing their damn minds with all of this info out there... at the same time, really giving her enough rope to hang herself.

ETA:: Agree with the above bolded.

Honestly there is just so much speculation on this. It's frustrating and sad. We all just want to know what really happened. Unfortunately we will never know.

What we do know?
Maleah was failed by her mother, the judge who let them back in her care and anyone else who knew of the abuse

DV's story is a flat out BS fabricated lie

BB knows a lot more than she's saying and is a big (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member