Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I have followed this case and know it very well... because I am Savannah’s aunt Lisa. I wrote that statement above and run her missing page. I was asking the other member to link where it was reported that the ride came to pick them up. I believe that has always been opinion vs msm. The statement listed above is not from a private investigator. The Missing Savannah Facebook page is run by family (me) and LostNMissing, Inc. I do not follow any sleuth groups except for this one bc of the respect you have all shown Savannah. So thank u all for that. I have followed from the beginning here but have never gotten involved bc of the incredible emotional toll of such things. Being 4 months out, emotions are raw but not as fried as those first couple weeks.

Welcome! Unfortunately, I’m sorry for the circumstances that brought you here :( I think the majority of posters on these threads have tried to be respectful. We try hard not to let rumors and gossip through and stick to just what’s been released on MSM. The mods do a good job of cleaning up posts that don’t follow TOS, especially in the form of anything unverified or any type of victim blaming. I stopped reading a lot of what was being said in the SM groups bc there aren’t rules in place and people were spreading misinformation like wildfire.

I think you guys are doing a really good job keeping Savannah’s name relevant and not letting people forget that she needs to be found. I know people can be nasty, especially behind a keyboard, and you’ve all gotten a lot of pushback from people. However, there’s no rule book on how a family is supposed to handle a missing persons case. All of you are her biggest advocates and it’s obvious that she’s loved.

Welcome to Websleuths @MarieWS

I second what @jULIA_bEE said. She has been a strong advocate for your niece's case on the threads here.

I too want to add that I have appreciated your families steadfast strength and advocacy. I can't begin to know what you and your family are going through but have followed many missing persons cases and the online vitriol is staggering.

From afar, you have done well navigating that and keeping the focus.

We are all hoping that Savannah is soon found ❤️

MOO

Best friend of missing Savannah Spurlock reveals the mom was left alone after arguing with a friend | Daily Mail Online

"according to Kala, the girls ride had arrived to take them home and they argued because Savannah wanted to stay to closing"

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, Daily Mail can be very spotty w details. I think Kala was speaking her opinion there. Since that article, police have confirmed w me the story we have written in that statement. That the male left earlier. I am checking w him if I can say publicly how the female friend left. I am not verified as an insider here yet, so I post all of this as MO

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, Daily Mail can be very spotty w details. I think Kala was speaking her opinion there. Since that article, police have confirmed w me the story we have written in that statement. That the male left earlier. I am checking w him if I can say publicly how the female friend left. I am not verified as an insider here yet, so I post all of this as MO
It's hard to know what news reports to believe. In going back looking for the link you requested I even ran across an article that said the male friend that brought them to the bar left early as he had to get up early the next day. So who was their ride?

It's hard to know what news reports to believe. In going back looking for the link you requested I even ran across an article that said the male friend that brought them to the bar left early as he had to get up early the next day. So who was their ride?

That is correct, he left because he had to be up early the next day. I am guessing the men they met at the bar planned to be their ride back to her mom’s car eventually. MO

I got the go ahead to share that the female friend left on foot with a different friend that lived near the bar. (Confirmed w police), but MO. Done posting now; don’t worry! I won’t hijack the thread. Thanks for all the support.

Thank you! I have followed this case and know it very well... because I am Savannah’s aunt Lisa. I wrote that statement above and run her missing page. I was asking the other member to link where it was reported that the ride came to pick them up. I believe that has always been opinion vs msm. The statement listed above is not from a private investigator. The Missing Savannah Facebook page is run by family (me) and LostNMissing, Inc. I do not follow any sleuth groups except for this one bc of the respect you have all shown Savannah. So thank u all for that. I have followed from the beginning here but have never gotten involved bc of the incredible emotional toll of such things. Being 4 months out, emotions are raw but not as fried as those first couple weeks.

I got the go ahead to share that the female friend left on foot with a different friend that lived near the bar. (Confirmed w police), but MO. Done posting now; don’t worry! I won’t hijack the thread. Thanks for all the support.

Lisa, we all welcome you to WS! I am the same AR that contacted you a while ago on fb and I made/continue the Case Archive.

You will see we are full of questions, but don't be afraid you will post too much. Do keep in mind that you can tell us as little as we need to know though, even though we will want to know it all.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. If you start answering our questions, I'm afraid we would be too demanding. However, feel free to jump in when you feel clarification would be useful.

@MarieWS
Prayers for Savannah and continued love and support to family and loved one's. So many here dedicated for locating sweet beautiful Savannah.
This site is full of vital info. Truth and much research is our main goal in bringing Savannah home and seeking JUSTICE. We are here to Seek and find and to offer support to you. What a loving dedicated family especially you. Auntie
! I still hold on to hope for Savannah. I do wish we had the perps in the video in a room with about 100 of us. #answersforsavannah

@MarieWS please accept my sincerest heartfelt wishes for Savannah's return. I cannot fathom the pain your family has and are experiencing since Savannah went missing.

Savannah seems like a beautiful and sweet soul who went out for fun with friends as many of us do or have done at that age. She did nothing that caused whatever may have happened to her.

God Bless her precious children and your family during this time and may answers and justice come swiftly to you all.

Mother’s Day Is Tough For Families Of Crystal Rogers And Savannah Spurlock

It was a very emotional day. thank u all for your kind words. This experience has been eye opening to the sheer amount of missing people KY wide and nationwide.

I don't know how receptive Sherry Ballard would be, but she would probably have a wealth of resources that could be helpful to you all. I know they have made comments in the past about wanting to continue helping other families in similar situations once they bring Crystal home. They may have contacts that they'd be willing to share.

I don't know how receptive Sherry Ballard would be, but she would probably have a wealth of resources that could be helpful to you all. I know they have made comments in the past about wanting to continue helping other families in similar situations once they bring Crystal home. They may have contacts that they'd be willing to share.

Thank you; I have found great support among other missing families. I had a very helpful talk with Brookelyn Farthing’s sister as well. Praying for justice for too many families.

Hey Everyone,

MarieWS has agreed to become verified family member Savannah Spulock Case.
Please remember you are allowed to ask MarieWS questions but you must treat her with respect.

MarieWS, thank you for becoming verified. You will help Websleuths keep the discussion based on facts and not on rumor or on topics that do not matter in Savannah's case.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hey Everyone,

MarieWS has agreed to become verified family member Savannah Spulock Case.
Please remember you are allowed to ask MarieWS questions but you must treat her with respect.

MarieWS, thank you for becoming verified. You will help Websleuths keep the discussion based on facts and not on rumor or on topics that do not matter in Savannah's case.

Thank you,
Tricia

Wow, thank you MarieWS for being available. I know you will be flooded with questions but I guess the one I would want to ask and you also may not be able to answer is: Do you believe the police has an idea of what happened and are building evidence or are they stumped and relying on a break in the case? I think the answer to this may make people like this group work harder if the police really do not have a good foundation. Please do not answer if you should not and Tricia delete this post if that is the case.

Wow, thank you MarieWS for being available. I know you will be flooded with questions but I guess the one I would want to ask and you also may not be able to answer is: Do you believe the police has an idea of what happened and are building evidence or are they stumped and relying on a break in the case? I think the answer to this may make people like this group work harder if the police really do not have a good foundation. Please do not answer if you should not and Tricia delete this post if that is the case.

While I cannot fully answer that, I will say that I have confidence that Richmond PD is leading this with passion and integrity to protect the case. They are actively working leads, and I hope that a big break comes soon. Family feels strongly that the key is held by the last people seen with her. That sort of answers you :)

I just posted our donation update. I have been clear on the missing page that we would let people know. Here is where it stands currently:

Here is the donation update as of Mon, May 13.
.Items raised through the Amazon Wishlist have been given directly to the children. That fundraiser is closed. Thank you to all who contributed!
.The T-shirt Campaign has been launched 3 times based on supporter request. The current campaign ends in 3 Days. $2,104.09 was deposited into a Savings Account in Savannah’s name on May 1, 2019 from the initial 2 shirt campaigns. The account is being monitored by a non-family member who has worked in the finance field.
.$277.80 was paid for 1,000 Window Clings created and sent to the libraries.
.$1,826.29 remains in her account to use toward other efforts. Our next research is geared toward a direct mailing/coupon book ad.
.The additional amount raised from this round of T-shirt orders will appear on the next donation update.
.The reward is self-funded by Savannah's father.
Money raised is spent with input from about 20 family members and advice from: police, FBI, professional missing organizations, and professional search and rescue teams. We have shifted to a marathon approach to Savannah’s fight. This means that money will be spent slowly and cautiously. Other uses we have in mind for the money include but are not limited to more local on the ground efforts to keep her face out there, opening a trust for the children to access at a specific age, donation to Search and Rescue teams, or end of life expenses for Savannah if that is the outcome.
As always, please private message any specific questions if you need clarification of anything. Our tactics will continue to be judged in our fight for Savannah. We work together with family and professionals to use funds wisely. Thank your for your continued support. #SavannahStrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail