CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fog lights are usually yellow and to the side or under the headlights.

They are under the headlights, on the lower bumper. They are the smaller round lights. But they don't automatically come on and wouldn't be seen in the Mitchley video unless someone turned them on IMO They are in the same spot they are on in my own truck lol I do believe the 'running lights' are in the headlight housing, there are no running lights like there is on Merritt's truck (the longer rectangular lights under the headlights). Again, JMO, since my expert is working haha

They are under the headlights, on the lower bumper. They are the smaller round lights. But they don't automatically come on and wouldn't be seen in the Mitchley video unless someone turned them on IMO They are in the same spot they are on in my own truck lol I do believe the 'running lights' are in the headlight housing, there are no running lights like there is on Merritt's truck (the longer rectangular lights under the headlights). Again, JMO, since my expert is working haha

The one's on Summer's Dodge are running lights. My husband has the same set up. They come on with the headlights.

My hubby has a Dodge Ram. He says most leave the running/fog lights or the small ones at the bottom of the bumper on automatic. They come on at dusk along with headlights automatically. The small lights will stay on until you put your headlights on bright, and when you dim your lights again.... the bottom lights will come back on again.

JMO

From what I'm reading online, they have to be turned on, no idea if they can be left on all the time, but when you put your high beams on, they automatically turn off.

With Dr. Rudin, it will come down to what information he was given and when IMO The night before that 402 hearing, he sent more info to the State, the State and the defense had not even looked at it yet when they did that 402 hearing, but Dr. Rudin explained why he sent it so late, and I believe what he was saying was that he didn't have the FARO scan from the neighborhood before, or it was labeled wrong or something. Once he got that Faro Scan, he was actually able to calculate the angle of the camera (did it on his lunch break) and was able to do way more calculations.

Bottom line is, if he said one thing in his report for the state, and they let him go, and then he is hired by the defense, and then he says something different, then his new calculations will be suspect, imo.

Bottom line is, if he said one thing in his report for the state, and they let him go, and then he is hired by the defense, and then he says something different, then his new calculations will be suspect, imo.

Ok... and if he said something different before February 18th when they hired a new guy... that will be telling IMO It actually is already telling, but will wait to see what he has to say first, the only logical assumption is that his new calculations favour the defense, otherwise, why call him? JMO

Because the truck has a light feature on it for it to be turned to "auto"matic. You just set it to automatic, and forget it. That means its been set to come on automatically every time, both running lights, and headlights at one time.

I drive both of my hubby's Dodge Rams often. I never have to manually set the light functions one way or the other. Its done automatically.

ETA: Oops Missy. Sorry. I omitted your quote.

IMO

From what I'm reading online, they have to be turned on, no idea if they can be left on all the time, but when you put your high beams on, they automatically turn off.

Setting your lights on 'automatic' does not mean they are on all of the time. It just means they click on automatically when it gets dark or when you drive through a tunnel. And they click off at daylight and when you stop the vehicle.

Not if he received and processed new info after his report to the state. That info would go to both teams, wouldn’t it? If so, either side can call him. Nothing suspect if this is the issue and explained to the jury, IMO.

My hubby has a Dodge Ram. He says most leave the running/fog lights or the small ones at the bottom of the bumper turned on to automatic. They come on at dusk or when its raining, along with headlights automatically. The small lights will stay on until you put your headlights on bright, and when you dim your lights again.... the bottom lights will come back on again.

JMO
In CA they cannot be used at all times.
(a) Any motor vehicle may be equipped with not to exceed two auxiliary driving lamps mounted on the front at a height of not less than 16 inches nor more than 42 inches. Driving lamps are lamps designed for supplementing the upper beam from headlamps and may not be lighted with the lower beam.

Let's be honest, it makes no difference what vehicle he used to take the bodies out of the house.

The cheque puts him there, he's dark for almost 4 hours, starting from precisely the time he would have needed to leave to get there, he's not home when he calls Cathy back at 9.30, and the backdating and call to purge the account is a web he is firmly stuck in, the fibres of which he started spinning around himself from Feb 1st.

The defense is doing an excellent job of assisting the prosecution. First the missing wedding dress box, now the availability of tie-down straps.

MOO

Let's be honest, it makes no difference what vehicle he used to take the bodies out of the house.

The cheque puts him there, he's dark for almost 4 hours, starting from precisely the time he would have needed to leave to get there, he's not home when he calls Cathy back at 9.30, and the backdating and call to purge the account is a web he is firmly stuck in, the fibres of which he started spinning around himself from Feb 1st.

The defense is doing an excellent job of assisting the prosecution. First the missing wedding dress box, now the availability of tie-down straps.

MOO
Yep.The check the check the backdated check.
Hope the jury is paying attention.

In CA they cannot be used at all times.
(a) Any motor vehicle may be equipped with not to exceed two auxiliary driving lamps mounted on the front at a height of not less than 16 inches nor more than 42 inches. Driving lamps are lamps designed for supplementing the upper beam from headlamps and may not be lighted with the lower beam.

Hi travelbug.

Imo, The lights you have posted are mounted lights, most likely halogen lights many mount on jeeps once they have bought them from the dealership.

Those have to be affixed to the vehicle after purchase.

The Dodge Ram running lights at the bottom are recessed into the original factory bumper. They are not add on auxiliary lights.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member