CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Summer's truck was in the video.
I'd rather discuss the iodefendant's interview.

Me too. I only watched a small part at the beginning, and I noticed he was very nervous at first.

I'm sure the further he yaps it up...the more he will think he owns the room.

Gah. It makes me sick just watching him.

Imo

Hi travelbug.

Imo, The lights you have posted are mounted lights, most likely halogen lights many mount on jeeps once they have bought them from the dealership.

Those have to be affixed to the vehicle after purchase.

The Dodge Ram running lights at the bottom are recessed into the original factory bumper. They are not add on auxiliary lights.

Jmo

Nope, we have a lot of vintage cars driving around on our streets and whether factory installed or aftermarket that was code 24402 - driving lamps and this is what you are talking about:
24403 fog lamps.

(a) A motor vehicle may be equipped with not more than two foglamps that may be used with, but may not be used in substitution of, headlamps.

(b) On a motor vehicle other than a motorcycle, the foglamps authorized under this section shall be mounted on the front at a height of not less than 12 inches nor more than 30 inches and aimed so that when the vehicle is not loaded none of the high-intensity portion of the light to the left of the center of the vehicle projects higher than a level of four inches below the level of the center of the lamp from which it comes, for a distance of 25 feet in front of the vehicle.

Nope, we have a lot of vintage cars driving around on our streets and whether factory installed or aftermarket that was code 24402 - driving lamps and this is what you are talking about:
24403 fog lamps.

(a) A motor vehicle may be equipped with not more than two foglamps that may be used with, but may not be used in substitution of, headlamps.

(b) On a motor vehicle other than a motorcycle, the foglamps authorized under this section shall be mounted on the front at a height of not less than 12 inches nor more than 30 inches and aimed so that when the vehicle is not loaded none of the high-intensity portion of the light to the left of the center of the vehicle projects higher than a level of four inches below the level of the center of the lamp from which it comes, for a distance of 25 feet in front of the vehicle.

Sorry, have to disagree with you. My DH makes runs to CA all the time, he has factory installed RUNNING lights on his truck EXACTLY like Summer's Dodge, and has NEVER been pulled over for "more than 2 auxillary lights".
My B in Law, ex LE who lives in the general Bay area has a truck with the exact same light set up, I saw him less than 3 months ago when my ex MIL died. You turn the key, the headlights go on, it starts getting dark, the running lights kick on automatically.

Me too. I only watched a small part at the beginning, and I noticed he was very nervous at first.

I'm sure the further he yaps it up...the more he will think he owns the room.

Gah. It makes me sick just watching him.

Imo
IMO, he had his moments but basically exuded that he was one of them. He is very chatty, almost to a fault.He always seems to hide behind his hat. Wish we had a body language expert here. Difficult to read his face under the brim of his baseball hat .

IMO, he had his moments but basically exuded that he was one of them. He is very chatty, almost to a fault.He always seems to hide behind his hat. Wish we had a body language expert here. Difficult to read his face under the brim of his baseball hat .
Why would you pick up the phone record if you weren't guilty?
It was one of those "holy chit" moments. Subtle but there.
Arias did the same thing when interviewed by Det. Flores.

Why would you pick up the phone record if you weren't guilty?
It was one of those "holy chit" moments. Subtle but there.
Arias did the same thing when interviewed by Det. Flores.

Wow! I will watch the rest tomorrow.

How revealing.

So is it going to continue on for many more hours next court date?
I'm not sure I can tolerate it for hours on end though.

Imo

Let's be honest, it makes no difference what vehicle he used to take the bodies out of the house.

The cheque puts him there, he's dark for almost 4 hours, starting from precisely the time he would have needed to leave to get there, he's not home when he calls Cathy back at 9.30, and the backdating and call to purge the account is a web he is firmly stuck in, the fibres of which he started spinning around himself from Feb 1st.

The defense is doing an excellent job of assisting the prosecution. First the missing wedding dress box, now the availability of tie-down straps.

MOO

Totally agree. The truck is small potatoes compared to the back dated checks and pretending to be a dead man calling QB. IMO MOO

It's interesting whether the Judge would have allowed the DK evidence at all if the defence wasn't producing the Riccobene confession.

DK has a strong alibi and no evidence links him to the murders. At most we have his paypal raids more a week after the disappearance.

The confession is the only thing that places him in the frame

It's also cray that the defence has made so many wild claims about the confession in the Opening - which it now won't substantiate.

I feel the Judge got played

DK withdrawals from JM's paypal account started Feb. 6, according to PM:
From around 1:01:30 Patrick McStay Let the Truth be Told

According to la2cabo, PM is "the only one that gathers facts."

McGee isn't there....Chicken!!

Nor were Imes, Rodriguez. Were they stalking McGee?

Last edited:

I've seen shows where LE discussed what they look for during an interview.

They notice if they are nervous, sweats, and figidity.

Excessive talking.

At times wont make eye contact.

Overly answers simply questions.

Steers off into great detail about frivolous things not even asked or relevant to the questions asked. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Jmo

What year is the Dodge Ram?

From the TES Missing Person’s Report

MP Place of Employment or School/Address:
Earth Inspired Products (.com) 3473 Avocado Vista Lane Fallbrook, Ca. 92028

MP Vehicle Year/Make/Model/Color/Distinguishing Feature:
1996 Isuzu Trooper SUV White/1999? Dodge Ram P/U Green
License Plate #:
Date MP Vehicle Found: Feb. 8, 2010

He went there voluntarily.

What if he didn't wear a hat? There would be accusation that he seemed to hide under his clothing?

DK withdrawals from JM's paypal account started Feb. 6, according to PM:
From around 1:01:30 Patrick McStay Let the Truth be Told

According to la2cabo, PM is "the only one that gathers facts."

Nor were Imes, Rodriguez. Were they stalking McGee?
That IS NOT what I said. I said Patrick is the only "author" that I was aware of who was gathering facts. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't take it out of context or twist my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88