Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I was saying. But i feel like it wasn’t abuse That was planned like some of the pedo allegations would suggest MOO. Maybe there was a fight over pics. Maybe a child was in some of the inappropriate pics. JMO Maybe that’s what the fight was about. There are some seriously sick people in this world. And this case is very strange MOO. These are all total speculation. I have no way of knowing, I just watch and read an absurd amount true crime.

There is always some bit of the truth in the biggest of the lies that these maniupulative liars say.

BB was very specific about the d*ck pix that she found and how that was triggering some action on her part.

Maybe there were other inappropriate pics she found with Maleah in them.

BB claimed the argument was on April 29 the day before she left on her trip to the airport on April 30. She also suggested he retaliated by hurting Maleah.

And she claimed they had texted each other about this.

So there should be a lot to find on these phones. And I’ll bet someone said “clean up your act”, and meant something to do with bleach

The photos of Maleah the last time she was seen are heart wrenching. He couldn't even walk with her, rather he went ahead, leaving her to follow him alone. I know that compared to what happened afterwards this is next to nothing, but it is still so sad to see.

RSBM

Go ahead and take a few days off, this case is so wrong, just wrong. That picture of Maleah appears to have affected you just as it did me. Maybe it simply shows us how alone she was, and to know what she was following, it's just too much. That tiny little baby girl.

In my heart I feel this sweetheart was failed by the system. Yet to determine if a judge was following recommendations by CPS or acting on her own. Everyone involved with Maleah's supervision should take a good look at that photo. From those with in the power to Maleah's mother placed her in that position.

I’ll look back for where I saw it, I think it was in a court document or minutes or something like that.

Actually maybe I’m wrong, I think I must have read on here that he was in private practice and no one knows who is compensating him. I thought I had read somewhere that he had asked for or received a public defender but then chose to hire this other guy, but I cannot find what I thought I saw.

When you look at the picture of Maleah coming back to the apartment with DV what do you think she's wearing? I know it's grainy but what do you think? A tutu? matching top and pants? Shoes? Footie pajamas?

Thanks for transcribing this. I noted this and the answer QX gave. If this is correct, than he basically is saying that BB talked to DV on Saturday as BB came back Friday. So, when on Saturday did she talk to him if he was reportedly unconcious and got then the hospital at 11:21 pm, iirc. Did he just confirmed that BB lied?

"Reporter: Has Brittany talked to him since all this went down?
QX: No, no, he would no longer return her phone calls or return her text messages. The day after she came back, I think
within three or four hours, he stopped communicating with her
."

Nobody seems to have their story straight in this case. It's built on lies and deceit. Dates and times are all sorts of messed up.

Friday, May 3, 2019
Approx 9 p.m. The other male hit DV on the head and he lost consciousness. The Altima was allegedly stolen. DV was in and out of consciousness,

Saturday, May 4, 2019
BB told ABC13 they called police Sat a.m. to file a report because they were concerned they had not heard from DV,

Approx 6 p.m. DV woke up on the side of the SW Freeway

11:21:42 PM – DV and his son were dropped off at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital in the Nissan Altima by an unknown female.

I copied the above from the first page of this thread by PommyMommy. When did he stop communicating with her? When did he start?

When you look at the picture of Maleah coming back to the apartment with DV what do you think she's wearing? I know it's grainy but what do you think? A tutu? matching top and pants? Shoes? Footie pajamas?
I see pajamas that look a lot like the ones she had on in her hospital pics. And a tutu. And it looks like the pjs are footed to me.

is 04/30 the date he worked an hour?

I have Thursday jotted down as the day DV puked at work.
Did he get sick twice?
So, on Tuesday he took the three kids to daycare but kept MD with him, worked & puked for an hour, then went home just before 8? What did MD do at his work, sit in the car? Anyone? Ty

I believe this is the attorney hired by Vence:
Tom Burton III.... he also has experience in the entertainment field, so perhaps Vence already had used him for his "work".

Mother of missing Texas girl heckled after canceled hearing
The hearing was canceled, though, and Vence's next hearing was scheduled for July 10.
Tom Burton, Vence's attorney, said he couldn't comment because he hadn't seen any of the evidence in the case.

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Templat...ry/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=200472
MR. THOMAS H. 'TOM' BURTON III

upload_2019-5-13_20-53-35.jpeg
Practice Areas: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Consumer, Criminal, Family, Insurance, Litigation: Commercial, Litigation: Personal Injury, Wills-Trusts-Probate, Entertainment, Juvenile

Website: Houston Divorce Lawyer | Harris County Family Law Attorney | Tom Burton Law

He shows "misdemeanor criminal defense" as part of his experience. Not sure how good he would be for a murder charge?

Also:
  • General counsel, Justice For Children, Houston, Texas — 2004 – 2011. Responsible for all aspects of litigation and legal representation for a national non-profit organization providing advocacy in cases of child abuse. Recruited, trained and assisted pro bono lawyers to represent childrenâ￿￿s interests. Developed creative strategies, provided direct advocacy in litigated cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member