TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I have is what precipitated all of this? Didn’t she leave work for her lunch break and basically blew off returning to work? Did she care about potentially being fired? Did she tell her babysitter that she wasn’t at work? I’m just wondering what her frame of mind was when she walked out of work on her lunch break that day.

The question I have is what precipitated all of this? Didn’t she leave work for her lunch break and basically blew off returning to work? Did she care about potentially being fired? Did she tell her babysitter that she wasn’t at work? I’m just wondering what her frame of mind was when she walked out of work on her lunch break that day.

I’m in the same boat. We just don’t have a lot of details. There has to be a good reason LE isn’t releasing them, surely. I wonder what the argument at the restaurant was about.

I’ve wondered if she was meeting someone to pick something up. For instance, if she purchased something online and needed to pick it up, maybe she hadn’t said anything to anyone. Like on a site such as LetGo. Yes, I know that’s a rare possibility, but I’m trying to think outside the box a little. Until we have more details, I think we’re all going to be stuck for now.

All jmo.

It was reported that she said to the babysitter that she was on a lunch break.

I’m in the same boat. We just don’t have a lot of details. There has to be a good reason LE isn’t releasing them, surely. I wonder what the argument at the restaurant was about.

I’ve wondered if she was meeting someone to pick something up. For instance, if she purchased something online and needed to pick it up, maybe she hadn’t said anything to anyone. Like on a site such as LetGo. Yes, I know that’s a rare possibility, but I’m trying to think outside the box a little. Until we have more details, I think we’re all going to be stuck for now.

All jmo.
She was selling something on Facebook about 10 days prior to her disappearance and mentioned buying it online.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, but if you search for posts by Denisse Peralta you'll find it.

Thanks. You’re right, we’re not allowed to link to it. We can paraphrase for people not on Facebook. On April 7 she was selling a Michael Kors watch because she didn’t like the color. Asking for $350. She was selling on a local Dallas community group where people sell items. There were no comments on the post but hopefully LE has her Facebook messages to see if anyone contacted her about it.

Thanks. You’re right, we’re not allowed to link to it. We can paraphrase for people not on Facebook. On April 7 she was selling a Michael Kors watch because she didn’t like the color. Asking for $350. She was selling on a local Dallas community group where people sell items. There were no comments on the post but hopefully LE has her Facebook messages to see if anyone contacted her about it.

I wonder if someone contacted her to purchase it and she was going to drop it off. Maybe they wanted to look at it first. Idk. That would fit as a possibility of why she perhaps parked hurriedly and was at that building/area. Maybe the argument at the restaurant made her a bit late to meet the person. Another possibility to add to the list of hypothetical theories. I’d assume LE would have access to her fb messages. All purely JMO.

Doesn’t seem like very many of her friends are sharing her missing information publicly on their social media. I wonder if people are unaware of her being missing. JMO
I think the media thinks since detective hasn't released any new info, no since in reporting on her missing, share with as many people as you can, the reward is 2500 for information leading to prisma.

Doesn’t seem like very many of her friends are sharing her missing information publicly on their social media. I wonder if people are unaware of her being missing. JMO
Someone who claims to be her good friend, but is not among her Facebook friends and doesn't know her family, posted a few appeals on Facebook for her to be found. One has interesting comments, giving a little more background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire