Websleuths Presents "Into the Case" Season 1

My guess is and i'm sure someone on here will dispute it. They didn't get enough viewers ( paid per click) to support it so i'm doubting we'll see another podcast from those 2

My guess is and i'm sure someone on here will dispute it. They didn't get enough viewers ( paid per click) to support it so i'm doubting we'll see another podcast from those 2

I suppose that's possible.

It's disappointing there's been no further communication on what seems to be a "now defunct" (OutOfTheCase) podcast.

Definitely possible. I do know Trish is hosting a different podcast and TSA lost their camera. I’ll pm Levi and see if it’s a funding issue and I’ll help out.

Does anyone know if they’re releasing any new podcasts right now on the Patreon?

Levi hasn't been on WS since April 26th. Seems unlikely there will be another podcast

Since Boudet is returning to host Sword & Scale (replacing Tricia), I thought maybe Levi & Tricia might once again try to do more episodes... But it's likely a lost cause at this point.

Fantastic podcast. The case is crazy-interesting. Outstanding investigative reporting from Tricia and Levi.

I'm still pondering the one person vs. two persons theories. I just can't imagine one person committing this crime. It's so odd that so many valuables were undisturbed.

Also, since I listened well after the podcast premiered, I just thought it was supposed to end at 3 episodes. At the end of the 3rd episode, they make an appeal for anyone who knows anything about the case to come forward. There wasn't a lot more to say, right then.

A two person vengeance theory makes only a little sense to me. If vengeance over some perceived slight is the motive, then I'd look harder at the neighbors (who have boats). I'd look at the person to whom they sold their boat (recently). Sheriff is clearly already doing that but has no viable evidence to even question people further, I'm guessing. But if there were two people on this mission, it's likely one of them has talked or will talk. There have to be clues.

I am convinced it's not a cult or a family member. It certainly wasn't robbery. My husband thinks that there could have been a financial gain motive (bank accounts) but that both died without giving up the info. To me, it's the wife who suffered the injuries that Wecht is calling "personal." (I think it was Wecht).

Kudos to Tricia and Levi for getting such great interviews for this podcast - we need more podcasts like this, on different cases.

Sorry if this has been asked/answered, but how do you select what cases to cover? Thanks!

Is there anyway to listen to the three episodes now? The links are all broken and they aren't on that patreon.

I have no idea what happened with the podcast. They had great interviews and information. Then... Nothing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back