Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen these before.

I'm assuming this is the head laceration before the next ER visit for the bone flap operation? And after her brain surgery.

The first pic is new to me. Very upsetting given what we know now.

Then there are also these :

Where are these photos from? Are they screenshots from social media? If so they will need to be removed. Can you provide an MSM link for the photos? TIA

Where are these photos from? Are they screenshots from social media? If so they will need to be removed. Can you provide an MSM link for the photos? TIA[/QUOTE

I googled Maleahs name and they came up under images

The first was on Fox 26 on May 7, 2019 @5:45am. I don't know how to link it.

Last edited:
This is unclear.

Maybe I didn't post clearly what I was getting at.

This:
"Reporter: Has Brittany talked to him since all this went down?
QX: No, no, he would no longer return her phone calls or return her text messages. The day after she came back, I think within three or four hours, he stopped communicating with her
."

QX states within three or four hours he stopped communicating with her. The day after she came back. So according to this, BB and DV were communicating after her return.

I can’t believe how many people are losing their mind over this funeral business for Bb father. There’s MSM articles about it. My mom, dad and brother all had strange gaps in time between their passing/service etc. All were cremated. My immediate living family is spread out around the country. It didn’t seem strange to us at all and no one questioned us about it. And we’re definitely not the Adams Family or anything. Lol

I can’t believe how many people are losing their mind over this funeral business for Bb father. There’s MSM articles about it. My mom, dad and brother all had strange gaps in time between their passing/service etc. All were cremated. My immediate living family is spread out around the country. It didn’t seem strange to us at all and no one questioned us about it. And we’re definitely not the Adams Family or anything. Lol
Me too, I've been scrolling and rolling for over a week now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong