Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada, a child of four needs to have a ticket and their own seat.
Here in the US:Federal regulations permit adult passengers to hold an infant in their laps (under 24months of age). If you do not want your child to sit on your lap for the duration of the flight or prefer the use of a car seat, you will need to book a separate airline ticket.

Being a speech therapist myself, I’m curious to know where her being in therapy originated? I’ve read quite a bit about this case but haven’t seen anything regard therapy, so I’m curious to know. TIA

I think it was referenced in the still and screenshots of CPS docs shown during video discussing the reason for Maleah's involvement with that agency. I don't recall which local news site aired that footage off the top of my head. Media thread may have it linked.

Here in the US:Federal regulations permit adult passengers to hold an infant in their laps (under 24months of age). If you do not want your child to sit on your lap for the duration of the flight or prefer the use of a car seat, you will need to book a separate airline ticket.

Also, a child will still be ticketed regardless of having their own seat or sitting on a parents lap.

I agree. I'm just trying to figure out why Maleah was taken back home if nobody was going to be there (assuming DV had to work). Could be she was planning on going with them to the airport to see mom off... the only other reasons I can think of are outside of the realm of accident or accidental abuse
Makes sense. I think it’s pretty clear at this point that both adults knew she was home/not in daycare (even if one claims she was unaware). As to why, that’s anyone’s guess, just another unanswered question, unfortunately.

maleah-1-abc-er-190512_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg
Probably to go to day care. At that point she had only missed Monday because she was with BB and BB2 doing laundry.
I thought the pic of them returning to the apartment was on his way back from dropping off the other child at daycare... Is this not correct?

Last edited:
I think it was referenced in the still and screenshots of CPS docs shown during video discussing the reason for Maleah's involvement with that agency. I don't recall which local news site aired that footage off the top of my head. Media thread may have it linked.

Ok thank you, I’ll look for it.
I hadn’t seen anything specifically staring that but would love to read it. A lot of ppl think speech therapy is an automatic after a TBI and it really isn’t. Again, tysvm for responding

That was speculation. I think that’s the case as well but to my knowledge it’s not been stated as fact.

It is strange to me how MD is the one who ended up dead. This is my opinion only of maybe what happened in the following scenario...DV pretended to bring MD to daycare but instead brought her back home to allegedly sexually abuse her. BB is still in the apartment when they arrive home and somehow the child ends up dead. Could BB have confronted DV about why he snuck MD back home? A fight ensues...but how does MD end up dead? Wouldn't DV have more likely been killed for abusing MD? Or even BB for discovering DV's secret? I don't see why it was MD who was murdered.

BB needed the police, not to be leaving for any reason. What a ridiculous shame. In my opinion only. None of this is facts.

MOO but even BB could have hit her in anger over her “man” wanting the baby over HER... or something and in her fragile state accidentally fatally injured her. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities, unfortunately.
Just speculation.

They did have the local landfill closed one morning, but no explanation about why it was closed. It was early last week, maybe Tuesday? I posted about it in one of the earlier threads.

Also it sounds like some of the local search groups have been checking landfills, but it has not been reported by MSM.

If they were searching the landfill, they would have had to know where the dumpster/can was that had been emptied for transport. This would give them the grid spot to check. Otherwise, the landfill is too large. LE must have some ideas of places DV was in order to specifically search the trucks from the dumpsters at those homes/businesses. LE must have filled in his timeline from whenever he left that apt with the basket until he went to the hospital.

I think that might have been his apt. Why else did she need to use a LEO, to get a maintenance man to open the door, Saturday? Mntnc. ignored her requests, according to BB2, until a LEO passed by and they flagged him down. They then told the maintenance man the LEO wanted in, and the maintenance man unlocked the door. BB2 said they didn't want to call LE, b/c they might have all been in the apt. asleep.
Right? I find that odd. It doesn't make sense.
I think people who know anything need to speak up to LE.
I know snitches, get stitches,but Sweet Baby Jesus, were talking about a child.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member