UK UK - Lincs, Partial Human Remains, Apr'19

@Jim_M Look up the "East Lancs Ripper"
rbbm.
This killer has not been identified?!
Could he be back in action considering the crimes have been in the news again, circa 2018?
Cannot help but wonder if this coincidence (posted below) in the earlier murders might be repeated in this case? imo, speculation.
The East Lancs ripper killed Linda 30 years ago today
18 OCT 2018
"Police are to interview several people in connection with a frenzied Ripper-style killing of a woman 30 years ago today".

"In a poignant twist, both victims had appeared on TV in documentary programmes about prostitution shortly before they were murdered."

Maura Murray is àn interesting case - that's all.

Yeh Maura's is a funny one.

Really hoped they would find her when he were digging in the basement of the house near where she went missing.

I always feel so sorry for her dad when I see him on TV.

I'm not sure how closely foot size correlates with height, but I used to be a 4 at 5'1 (until I went up to a 4.5) so I would say if the estimate would be a 3 to a 5, probably a height of 4'10 to abut 5'5?
I don't think there's much correlation between height and shoe size, everyone is different, I'm only 5 foot 5 and my feet are a UK size 8

Seen this mentioned a fair bit on the Grimsby live Facebook page.

Would medical students really be so dumb to leave a human foot to be found?

It's really disrespectful to a dead person to use a body part in a prank.

I'd imagine they would be kicked off the course?

Definitely not a medical student prank. I went to the medical school that uses DPOW for training and no dissection material is kept there. It’s all kept in Hull in secure storage

Probably a long shot, but Leah Croucher has been missing from about two hours away since Valentine's day. She is 5'2", so likely to have a smaller foot.
UK - UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

I don’t think it’s a long shot at all Mountaingazer.

In these days of meeting people via the Internet, a 2 hours distance is much less significant than it used to be.

(I met my partner via Internet Dating & our homes are one & a half hours apart.)

I have been wondering about a woman who begs in Grimsby Town centre outside McDonalds. I think that she is a drug addict, and I haven't seen her in months, but she used to be there a lot.

Not sure of her height, as she was always curled up by the wall.

I have been wondering about a woman who begs in Grimsby Town centre outside McDonalds. I think that she is a drug addict, and I haven't seen her in months, but she used to be there a lot.

Not sure of her height, as she was always curled up by the wall.
Oh, this made me sad :( Even if it's not her, it's still sad to think of a woman being curled up by a wall and then not being seen for months. I hope LE find out who the limb belonged to so their family can get some sort of closure. It's a sad world we live in, unfortunately. :(

Oh, this made me sad :( Even if it's not her, it's still sad to think of a woman being curled up by a wall and then not being seen for months. I hope LE find out who the limb belonged to so their family can get some sort of closure. It's a sad world we live in, unfortunately. :(

Yes it is very sad. She would often ask people for the little voucher things that you get on the Mcdonalds cups so that she could collect them to get a free coffee.

Hopefully she is no longer there because she is in rehab now or something, but she is playing on my mind a lot at the moment. I am actually heading into town in a couple of hours, so I will keep my eyes open to see if she is back anywhere.

New Waltham severed foot - police update six months after grim discovery on footpath

Police investigating a dismembered foot found in New Waltham have ruled out thousands of possible matches after searching databases across Europe.

The search to find out who the foot belonged to is continuing, six months after it was discovered.

Humberside Police detectives say they now have a full DNA profile of the individual and have compared it against tens of thousands of possible matches on databases across the UK and Europe.
---
New Waltham was shocked by the gruesome discovery by two dog walkers on Thursday, April 25, when the human foot was found on the path which runs between Peaks Parkway and Station Road.

It was found just yards away from the rear entrance to New Waltham Academy.

0_RBP_HMB_250419waltham_003JPG.jpg

(crime scene where foot was found)
---
After analysis, it was determined that the foot belonged to a woman around 5ft 2in tall and that it had been deliberately dismembered within the last 12 months.
---
There had been speculation that a person on the Humberside Police missing persons list could be the victim, but everyone on that list has also been ruled out.
---
"I encourage anyone with any information, that has not already spoken to us, to please get in touch by calling 101 quoting log 85 of 25/04/19 or contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111."

Police update on severed human foot found in New Waltham

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back