Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how well Maleah could speak/express herself. My 3 year old granddaughter can speak very well.
One of my theories is that Maleah mentioned telling Mommy, perhaps said no she didn’t want to be touched & DV snapped to keep her quiet. He was already pissed at B B who had caught him sending D pics.
Don’t know if we will ever know. This case really makes me ill. MOO

I think if DV *thinks* he's the only one on the hook he'll feel more pressure to spill the beans. The fact that he hasn't yet makes me think he acted alone, though. Why cover for BB at this point?
Also, I think they're hoping to get more evidence when they find M's remains. I hope that gives them what they need to find out the truth.

Maybe he has and LE has yet to release any info due to trying to gather more evidence idk to be honest, but there is reason these details regarding timing etc have yet to be public knowledge

VIDEO: Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Search for Maleah Davis: Right now Texas Equusearch volunteers are scanning the roadside on County Road 48 in Brazoria County for any signed of the 4-year-old girl or her clothing. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.
RSBM BBM

This gives me a little hope that they're on at least A track in finding her.

I think if DV *thinks* he's the only one on the hook he'll feel more pressure to spill the beans. The fact that he hasn't yet makes me think he acted alone, though. Why cover for BB at this point?
Also, I think they're hoping to get more evidence when they find M's remains. I hope that gives them what they need to find out the truth.

He might be talking....

vory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker 2h2 hours ago
Search for Maleah Davis: A deserted haunted house in Rosharon is the scene where Equusearch is currently looking for any evidence of the missing 4-year-old girl. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.

I know we all want to know if BB left for the airport before or after MD was last seen with DV but in a way, I'm concerned if she was still home that we may not see either charged with murder. LE would need to prove one was responsible IMO and it could end up he said she said with no way to confirm either story.

BTW I hope Maleah will be found in this search today.

Ok, but why didn't he leave her when he took the son that morning? He brought her back. Presumably they'd go to the same daycare.
That is the mystery. He looked rather apathetic towards her in that picture so maybe he brought her home with the intent to do harm. Another possibility is that she has bruises that would have been obvious to daycare workers.

Looks like they're working hard to find her and bring murder charges.

Oh yes, and I believe LE will find MD's remains.

I hope the monster/s that did this will be given the maximum punishment, and "she" who allowed the abuse to happen gets the same. :mad:

How any mother can leave her child with an abuser after admitting that she was aware of DV harming and abusing Maleah is beyond shocking.

IMO its the same as enabling abuse and violence against this helpless child who already had a severe head injury and was previously taken by CPS. I wish Maleah had remained there because she'd likely still be alive.

No decent mother does what BB did -- most mother's will do anything to protect their children from threats, its instinct.

Instead she goes off and leaves MD with her abuser, after announcing that she'd already broken up with DV and he'd become violently angry.

Nope, imho its a convenient cover story, and its full of holes, just like DV's BS web of lies.

Those involved deserve the ultimate punishment for this sickening, cowardly crime. Its unforgivable, imho.

MOO

Last edited:
Oh yes, and I believe LE will find MD's remains.

I hope the monster/s that did this will be given the maximum punishment, and "she" who allowed the abuse to happen gets the same. :mad:

How any mother can leave her child with an abuser after admitting that she was aware of DV harming and abusing Maleah is beyond shocking.

IMO its the same as enabling abuse and violence against this helpless child who already had a severe head injury and was previously taken by CPS. I wish Maleah had remained there because she'd likely still be alive.

No decent mother does what BB did -- most mother's will do anything to protect their children from threats, its instinct.

Instead she goes off and leaves MD with her abuser, after telling LE that she'd already broken up with DV and he'd become violently angry.

Nope, imho its a convenient cover story, and its full of holes, just like DV's BS web of lies.

Those involved deserve the ultimate punishment for this sickening, cowardly crime. Its unforgivable, imho.

MOO

Wish i could like this 100x over

If BB hadn’t left for the airport by the time Maleah and DV came home, and they truly found tissue in the apartment, both should be charged. LE May never figure out who did what, but that doesn’t mean no one gets charged.imo If she was already gone, idk, I guess it depends on if they think Maleah was injured prior to 7:54. The video probably shows more, how she was moving, etc.

I hate this line of thinking, but in Kelsey Barreth’s case, LE determined she was deceased by blood and tissue found in her home. If they found brain matter from MD, that’s enough to prove she’s deceased.

What happened to Maleah Davis? Here's what we know What happened to Maleah Davis? Here's what we know via @KHOU

Author: Michelle Homer
Published: 1:56 PM CDT May 14, 2019
Updated: 2:07 PM CDT May 14, 2019

- In the video-They said they will update at 6pm on where the mother was
Can any locals post a summary or line of what they say for those who don't live in the area? Of course, I'm holding out hope that they will find MD before then, someone will confess, and charges will be made/changed. Yup! I want it all before the 6 o'clock news. LOL

Did BB2 actually SEE Maleah prior to BB’s trip to Mass? If BB2 had seen Maleah, she’d know if Maleah was sick, injured, etc.

I don’t find any of these people credible! Too much BS to wade through!! This is so frustrating!! :mad:
MOO
Yeah her response to the question, was not definite. She said " I would like to say" as if she can't confirm it,or commit to a straight answer.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members