Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read some of the first thread, a few pages, and will read some more, but one obvious question pops up.

I don't want to accuse anybody, nor promote somebody being accused, if there is not evidence they are involved.

In the case of the first person, of many, mentioned as a suspect, an individual named at the beginning of the first thread.

Supposedly some of Brittanee's clothing was found in his room?

There was a lawyer he retained. I looked at the lawyer's website and one thought obviously arises. The lawyer has a page devoted to 'successes' or whatever. A list of people accused of this and that which he has successfully defended. A lot of them are dwi and other crimes that for most accused people would be cut and dried, but which a crooked lawyer can get anybody out of.

So he has a lawyer who is "success oriented" meaning he gets down in the mud.

Looking at the lawyers page, it is clear that the young man will be eliminated as a suspect soon after he is retained. The lawyer probably would start by trying to promote another person as a suspect, then he would create a collection of personas, for example online, promoting the "new" suspect.

So the first question that arises is was that young man actually eliminated as a suspect based on evidence that he was not involved? Or is he simply being ignored as a suspect on the basis of he has paid a lot of money to a lawyer who knows the ropes and has successfully promoted another person as a suspect?

We are so far past this, unless you read and put in the work , we really cant catch you up! We have people to help , I had one that Ive been working , that finally got home after 28 years , and believe me I have spent countless hours online and outside and on the phone , help us by helping yourself , if you want to insert valuable input really research it you'd be surprised at how actual helpful a Armchair Investigator can be! PB may be involved but not in the way you have concluded and no Brittanee 's clothes were not in his room, she was there for 10 min retrieving flip flops from leaving in his car from the beach

So you think that the fact that he got caught once is not indicative of any further criminal conduct on his part? You also seem to be blaming peer pressure? And someone who committed an armed robbery falls under the category of not that dangerous?

I disagree.

I did not say "the fact that he got caught once is not indicative of any further criminal conduct on his part?"

I said "If he had been involved in the Drexel kidnapping he probably would have been caught quickly."

Further, there is no actual evidence, nor even any indication, that he had anything to do with the Drexel kidnapping.

We are so far past this, unless you read and put in the work , we really cant catch you up! We have people to help , I had one that Ive been working , that finally got home after 28 years , and believe me I have spent countless hours online and outside and on the phone , help us by helping yourself , if you want to insert valuable input really research it you'd be surprised at how actual helpful a Armchair Investigator can be! PB may be involved but not in the way you have concluded and no Brittanee 's clothes were not in his room, she was there for 10 min retrieving flip flops from leaving in his car from the beach

I'm sorry, I asked a very specific question.

Again, "was that young man actually eliminated as a suspect based on evidence that he was not involved?"

I did not say "the fact that he got caught once is not indicative of any further criminal conduct on his part?"

I said "If he had been involved in the Drexel kidnapping he probably would have been caught quickly."

Further, there is no actual evidence, nor even any indication, that he had anything to do with the Drexel kidnapping.
Seriously ....Read + Research . I'm Done.

And yes not in her actual kidnapping .

I'm not trying to be rude.

You are saying he was eliminated as a suspect.

May I ask on what basis?

My previous post specifies why I believe he would be inaccurately removed as a suspect.

You are now saying he was accurately removed as a suspect.

Please give me a clue as to how you arrived at that if you don't mind my asking?

I did not mean to offend anybody, and I'll leave this topic and check it some other time to see if there are developments.

For anybody interested in researching the case, it does appear there is enough information to know what happened.

If you want to research the case, start with the attempted abduction of *advertiser censored* which happened on July 21 2010 and go to the thread that starts a little before there, which is here SC - SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

The police are claiming multiple people saw him with Drexel.

“We’ve had several people have come up and give us testimony, outlining Mr. Taylor’s involvement in this particular case, “ Munoz said at the hearing for Taylor, who is facing charges in an armed robbery in South Carolina.

Taylor's attorney, David Aylor, declined comment Monday.

In an online posting, Drexel's father, Chad Drexel, claimed there is other evidence that the family cannot reveal.

"We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses NOT IN JAIL) with my daughter — we are just praying that they do the RIGHT thing and (step) forward with what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the EXACT area where my daughter's DNA was found," Chad Drexel wrote.

Taylor's attorney, David Aylor, declined comment Monday.

In an online posting, Drexel's father, Chad Drexel, claimed there is other evidence that the family cannot reveal.

"We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses NOT IN JAIL) with my daughter — we are just praying that they do the RIGHT thing and (step) forward with what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the EXACT area where my daughter's DNA was found," Chad Drexel wrote.

Brittanee Drexel: Transcript details homicide claims

The police are claiming multiple people saw him with Drexel.

Brittanee Drexel: Transcript details homicide claims

The police are lying.

It's clear what happened.

If nothing else, I guess, it was a well planned operation and probably cost a lot of money.

Enough footprints were left though that if it proceeds any further the FBI and the local cops involved will get negative publicity, etc

The police are lying.

If nothing else, I guess, it was a well planned operation and probably cost a lot of money.

Enough footprints were left though that if it proceeds any further the FBI and the local cops involved will get negative publicity, etc

The police are lying and Taylor is telling the truth? That's what you're going with? Do you have any evidence the police are lying? Are you privy to all of the evidence the police have in order to be able to state with certainty that they're lying?

I disagree that it's clear what happened. There is however, some evidence that points to Taylor.

I think I'm done too. Luckily Websleuths has some very useful social filtering functions that I'll put to use right about now.

Last edited:
The police are lying.

It makes absolutely no sense that the FBI would lie about this after this long. The investigation is on-going based upon information provided TO the FBI. Their follow up investigation has shown that much of the informant's information is supported by other evidence. The people indicated ( I think we can call them suspects at this point) are not good people. They are being investigated because that is where the evidence has led the FBI.

I did not mean to offend anybody, and I'll leave this topic and check it some other time to see if there are developments.

For anybody interested in researching the case, it does appear there is enough information to know what happened.

If you want to research the case, start with the attempted abduction of *advertiser censored* which happened on July 21 2010 and go to the thread that starts a little before there, which is here SC - SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11
We are all aware of RM and the attempted abduction , we aren't offended we have just been thru all of this for 10 years.

this might be a little offensive in itself, we have researched 20 threads and countless articles interviews and some very informed locals , some of which are in the main suspects peer group ... but if you were to cover these threads you would be able to join not derail the ongoing discussion ...now done :)

Thanks for being you. I have been biting my tongue and sitting on my hands because I would most likely be banned if I had responded as I wanted to. Obviously someone who was condescending and thought we needed direction and a clarification on how the law enforcement work on getting confessions in the South. Of course LE is framing the Taylors and coercing if not beating confessions out of these poor young men. Hey, that's the way it is, right? If we don't believe it, we can ask for help and receive explanations in order to better understand the "real" truth here. Oh righty then. I feel much better now and not half as silly as I was before I read all the latest. ;)

It makes absolutely no sense that the FBI would lie about this after this long. The investigation is on-going based upon information provided TO the FBI. Their follow up investigation has shown that much of the informant's information is supported by other evidence. The people indicated ( I think we can call them suspects at this point) are not good people. They are being investigated because that is where the evidence has led the FBI.

Their follow up information obviously has not shown that.

If they had a single reliable witness that could withstand a mild questioning they would have gotten enough information to pursue them.

There you go , Ya'll have just witnessed a part of my charm and persistence in detective work, AKA I am Clearly unable to let things go LOL !

Amazing charm and detective work.

Thanks for being you. I have been biting my tongue and sitting on my hands because I would most likely be banned if I had responded as I wanted to. Obviously someone who was condescending and thought we needed direction and a clarification on how the law enforcement work on getting confessions in the South. Of course LE is framing the Taylors and coercing if not beating confessions out of these poor young men. Hey, that's the way it is, right? If we don't believe it, we can ask for help and receive explanations in order to better understand the "real" truth here. Oh righty then. I feel much better now and not half as silly as I was before I read all the latest. ;)

50 years ago it would have been doable to beat confessions and extract false evidence without scrutiny.

Obviously the internet and so on has changed that.

What the evidence points to, again.

~

A young girl goes to Myrtle Beach with some 'friends'.

One of the guys down there is a hustler who uses girls to do things for him. He has one or more of the girls try to arrange for him to have some time with Brittanee.

That does not go well, the details are unknown.

Then he uses either the same girl or girls or others to again arrange some kind of 'date' or whatever, but this time he has a bunch of male friends to prop him up.

Something happens and the girl is dead.

The body and so on are disposed of and all parties go forward.

One or more of the individuals then hire top flight lawyers in anticipation of problems.

The lawyer starts by sowing confusion about the name of one person, to hinder investigation.

Then a more complicated project involving 'discovering' a new suspect, totally away from the clientele of the lawyer.

A large sum of money is spent hiring a specific group. Their signature is known to a lot of people.

That group then scours the region for recent cases that fit the requirements.

They come up with the McCounaghey case and the people arrested for that.

They use their considerable leverage to get a high powered well known state law enforcer in position a week before the event. They also prepare with a number of online personas to drive conversation in a particular direction.

The attempted kidnapping happens and the rest is just clean up. A few elements don't go as planned but the project still seems on track.

Some people who are familiar with "group a" put out some notices that they do not support the operation.

The FBI is brought in to tidy it up.

Lower level FBI employees are led to believe that they are doing the community a service by promoting a discussion about racism and law or something similar.

The FBI part of the project is only to drag things out as long as there is public discussion. They have no intention of harming the people being accused for the simple reason that too many people recognized what was happening.

The people that committed the murder are largely scot free, aside from having paid probably over 100k to clean it up.

The accused in South Carolina will have to watch their backs endlessly. They will have all sorts of collateral difficulties.

Within a few years, if not already, there will be more similar murders. This time around the physical location where the people actually involved live.

~

That is what the evidence points to.

edit to add

I wish well for anybody, including the people involved. I don't support the idea of endless incarceration for a teenager who kills somebody, but if he or they have money to buy themselves out of jail then they have some obligations.

Last edited:
Their follow up information obviously has not shown that.

If they had a single reliable witness that could withstand a mild questioning they would have gotten enough information to pursue them.

Amazing charm and detective work.

50 years ago it would have been doable to beat confessions and extract false evidence without scrutiny.

Obviously the internet and so on has changed that.

What the evidence points to, again.

~

A young girl goes to Myrtle Beach with some 'friends'.

One of the guys down there is a hustler who uses girls to do things for him. He has one or more of the girls try to arrange for him to have some time with Brittanee.

That does not go well, the details are unknown.

Then he uses either the same girl or girls or others to again arrange some kind of 'date' or whatever, but this time he has a bunch of male friends to prop him up.

Something happens and the girl is dead.

The body and so on are disposed of and all parties go forward.

One or more of the individuals then hire top flight lawyers in anticipation of problems.

The lawyer starts by sowing confusion about the name of one person, to hinder investigation.

Then a more complicated project involving 'discovering' a new suspect, totally away from the clientele of the lawyer.

A large sum of money is spent hiring a specific group. Their signature is known to a lot of people.

That group then scours the region for recent cases that fit the requirements.

They come up with the McCounaghey case and the people arrested for that.

They use their considerable leverage to get a high powered well known state law enforcer in position a week before the event. They also prepare with a number of online personas to drive conversation in a particular direction.

The attempted kidnapping happens and the rest is just clean up. A few elements don't go as planned but the project still seems on track.

Some people who are familiar with "group a" put out some notices that they do not support the operation.

The FBI is brought in to tidy it up.

Lower level FBI employees are led to believe that they are doing the community a service by promoting a discussion about racism and law or something similar.

The FBI part of the project is only to drag things out as long as there is public discussion. They have no intention of harming the people being accused for the simple reason that too many people recognized what was happening.

The people that committed the murder are largely scot free, aside from having paid probably over 100k to clean it up.

The accused in South Carolina will have to watch their backs endlessly. They will have all sorts of collateral difficulties.

Within a few years, if not already, there will be more similar murders. This time around the physical location where the people actually involved live.

~

That is what the evidence points to.

edit to add

I wish well for anybody, including the people involved. I don't support the idea of endless incarceration for a teenager who kills somebody, but if he or they have money to buy themselves out of jail then they have some obligations.

I honestly have no doubt that this happens but if you look deeper , this is NOT the situation here we know a lot about the Ts but due to TOS I can get it into it but if you go down the rabbit hole on this you will know , this time its not this I can tell you is fact the young Taylor literally taunted Brittanee's father it was disgusting and beyond painful for him it is easily findable in MSM but here :
Brittanee Drexel's Father Says He Once Came Face-to-Face with an Alleged Suspect in Her Abduction

Now although not illegal it shows what a worthless piece of scum he is among other things .

And there is this , I don't for 1 second believe they are lying or fabricating , see this bit about the PI :

https://13wham.com/news/top-stories/drexels-father-responds-to-reports-of-daughters-rape-murder

Based on evidence the FBI and the Myrtle Beach Police department has gathered, along with FACTS and SPECIFIC INFORMATION gathered from a team of Private Investigators that I HIRED to work with local law enforcement actively during the case (which will SOON COME TO LIGHT) – we have no doubt Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor played a significant role in the abduction and murder of my daughter.Of course the mother of Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor is going to defend her son – as a father I can understand a need to defend your children. What I DON’T understand is defending your children when you must KNOW the truth. Her assumptions and words stated have been verified INCORRECT and couldn’t be farther from the TRUTH. We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses NOT IN JAIL) with my daughter – we are just praying that they do the RIGHT thing and stop forward with what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the EXACT area where my daughter's DNA was found. Joan Taylor claimed that the FBI and government are falsely accusing her son because of witnesses IN JAIL?! Well, we have other specific evidence, that I can NOT disclose at this time for the safety of my daughters case, which corroborates these testimonies!! Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor is KNOWN to be involved in dog fighting, bringing drugs to parties, and raping women (mostly Caucasian young women) he either picks up UNWILLINGLY or friends of friends that end up being drugged and taken there. This IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!! There is a TON more "EVIDENCE and HORRIBLE INFO" we would like the PUBLIC in that area be aware of for their safety, but we are unable to disclose at this time.

I'm sorry, but this theory is absolutely ridiculous and just downright crazy. There are SO MANY facts in this case PROVING what happened to Miss Drexel. I really don't understand why one would find it hard to believe.

The group BD went away with were far from perfect, for sure. But the Taylors? Criminals. Hard core KNOWN criminals. They took her life after treating her as a sexual plaything. It is disgusting and we hope one day therecwill be arrests! Unfortunately in some cases it takes time, especially in a circumstantial case such as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p