OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting replies.
"Besides her husband dying during that time and the FBI destroying many horses on her farm, she also was supposed to be digging through papers to get a bill? Wow!"

Full response:

"Reply to @browns19fan: Besides her husband dying during that time and the FBI destroying many horses on her farm, she also was supposed to be digging through papers to get a bill? Wow! She just really wasn't cooperating, was she. I think her lawyers were taking their time too, to be sure all was in order. With running a business and all the paperwork involved in that, I imagine she had to do a lot of searching to find the receipts. She didn't remember it was Ebay, so yes, I think she was cooperating as much as she could. « less "

Love Walmart, Target? See tour of new-to-market Meijer at 2:15 p.m. on Facebook Live

First article:
Pike County judge refuses to dismiss charges against Wagner matriarch in Rhoden family slayings

look at comments
Look at the comments for the article.

He'd have to make up a jail concoction type dye, and it wouldn't last too long. The don't sell dye on any commissary that I've seen. It's probably growing out to his natural hair color, like AW's is.

He needs to have Sophia Burset do his dye for him. She's pretty inventive

BBM
That's pretty much SOP.

Then this too must be her SOP:

"...As officers searched her home, Wagner’s daughter, Robin, 54, was on a cellphone in the family’s living room. An officer with his gun drawn yelled for Robin to drop the phone and the bottle of water she had in her other hand, Wagner said.

Robin didn’t move.

“I yelled, ‘Robin, drop it!” Wagner said, recalling the situation and grabbing the sides of her head with her hands and closing her eyes. “That was a horrible, horrible day.”

".......At one point, she said, her husband needed to use the bathroom. An officer followed them in. Wagner blanched.
“Can he have some dignity?” she recalled asking the officers......"

Full response:

"Reply to @browns19fan: Besides her husband dying during that time and the FBI destroying many horses on her farm, she also was supposed to be digging through papers to get a bill? Wow! She just really wasn't cooperating, was she. I think her lawyers were taking their time too, to be sure all was in order. With running a business and all the paperwork involved in that, I imagine she had to do a lot of searching to find the receipts. She didn't remember it was Ebay, so yes, I think she was cooperating as much as she could. « less "

Love Walmart, Target? See tour of new-to-market Meijer at 2:15 p.m. on Facebook Live

First article:
Pike County judge refuses to dismiss charges against Wagner matriarch in Rhoden family slayings

look at comments

Thankx!

I think we'll have to wait until someone posts the video on You Tube to see what was said. I didn't hear much, other than the usual questions the judge asks in the beginning. There was some discussion from JW's attorney at the end about not allowing anyone in the jail to speak to JW. Some change they were asking for. Also heard June 10 for next hearing, I think.

This is the better of the two that I have seen on youtube.

Wow. I haven't seen anything that points to Fred being all involved in area politics or being involved in the community in any power grabbing way. I'm not seeing it and there has been no mention of her doing anything charitable in the community other than on her property, no mention of her making large donations. Perhaps I missed something?

There is no way Junk would have charged Fred if he was riding around in her back pocket. In fact I think it's the opposite thing that is going on here....
it's the other way around.

Rather than Fred having clout with Pike County Officials, I see Pike County Officials throwing the book at her. I don't think they are "impressed" with her wealth at all and I don't think they "owe" her anything. I see Fred strongly fighting against them but the State of Ohio is fighting back equally hard against her.

I see prosecutors who DO NOT WANT TO LOSE the case against her. They want to get a conviction against her. The last thing they want to do is have HER WIN against them.

Fred winning an acquittal actually will make the prosecution look weak going into the other trials, there is no gain in this for the prosecution if Fred wins.

I do not believe Fred has anything she can "hold over" the prosecution or "hold over" any juror either, except to fight her case with an aggressive attorney, which she is doing.

If she tampers with the jury, to go in her favor, then she will get arrested for Jury Tampering, a felony in Ohio, and get the book thrown at her again. I doubt she would ever take that chance!

.....My 2 Cents Only.....
I do find it interesting though that FW has made sure the four mentally disabled residents of Crystal Springs are registered to vote (799 Mt. Etna) as well as two people listing her church (718 Mt Etna) as their residence. I doubt her church is zoned as residential.......

I feel this deserves a second answer. Any jury member who is not basing their vote on pure evidence needs to be dismissed immediately. For God's sake, the jury members should never concentrate on the prosecution or defense attorneys!

But in reality, the personalities and how believable they are when stating their cases (prosecutors and defense attorneys) come into play in every trial.

I do find it interesting though that FW has made sure the four mentally disabled residents of Crystal Springs are registered to vote (799 Mt. Etna) as well as two people listing her church (718 Mt Etna) as their residence. I doubt her church is zoned as residential.......

I just read somewhere that said her church is actually a converted barn. Surly those 2 people don't live in her church! Same piece of property? Like KR, his camper used BR's address next door.

Then this too must be her SOP:

"...As officers searched her home, Wagner’s daughter, Robin, 54, was on a cellphone in the family’s living room. An officer with his gun drawn yelled for Robin to drop the phone and the bottle of water she had in her other hand, Wagner said.

Robin didn’t move.

“I yelled, ‘Robin, drop it!” Wagner said, recalling the situation and grabbing the sides of her head with her hands and closing her eyes. “That was a horrible, horrible day.”

".......At one point, she said, her husband needed to use the bathroom. An officer followed them in. Wagner blanched.
“Can he have some dignity?” she recalled asking the officers......"
Another W calling CRS BW's "best friend".

Full response:

First article:

look at comments

Seems almost like those comments could all have been written by the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge