Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

i apologize if this is slightly off topic, but gray hughes put out a video the other day about missing/murdered women in chicago (and marlen, as well) that was absolutely staggering. it's a long one, but i could not look away for the entire 3 hours. is there a thread here about a possible serial killer(s) in chicago? it's not beyond the realm of possibility that something like this happened to these pregnant women. on the other hand, i'm inclined to believe because they were pregnant, there is a significant other(s) involved in these particular cases. here's the video in case anyone is interested. i highly recommend it.

I started a serial killer Chicago thread. It’s called Is There a Serial Killer in Chicago? Do a search and you will find it. I will post this video there. Why not? Something odd is going on in Chicago and police are finally investigating connections.

The Murder Accountability Project who connected other serial killer activity in other cities believes there is a serial killer working in Chicago.

Is There A Serial Killer On The Loose In Chicago? Dozens Of Similar Cases Unsolved

CPD to probe whether serial killer at work in 51 unsolved murders of women

Murder Accountability Project: Chicago detectives review 51 murders as possible serial killings

Last edited:
I feel like the obvious question is where is her baby’s father? It seems like preggo ladies go missing and more times than not it was the young man soon to owe child support. In my opinion.[/QUOTE
the family gave a press conference and the husband was there ..

I started a serial killer Chicago thread. It’s called Is There a Serial Killer in Chicago? Do a search and you will find it. I will post this video there. Why not? Something odd is going on in Chicago and police are finally investigating connections.

The Murder Accountability Project who connected other serial killer activity in other cities believes there is a serial killer working in Chicago.

Is There A Serial Killer On The Loose In Chicago? Dozens Of Similar Cases Unsolved

CPD to probe whether serial killer at work in 51 unsolved murders of women

Murder Accountability Project: Chicago detectives review 51 murders as possible serial killings
Can you please post the link to your thread?
Then i would ask to go on with dedicated discussion on serial murder there and here we please stay with this specific missing person. Thanks!

This local report states that her car has been located. Family of missing pregnant woman seeking DNA test for abandoned baby

Thank you for this. I hope Marlen and her baby are found safe and sound. Wish there was more description available of the state of her car when it was found.

Says it was found "about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 7700 block of South Keeler in the Scottsdale neighborhood on the Southwest Side", I wonder if that's close or far from where she lives or where her school is?

I mapped the daycare, high school, and location where the car was found. Here is a screenshot from my map showing high school to car found location. The daycare is about half way on that route on Pulaski Rd. If she took a direct route to where her car was found, she would have passed the daycare. @Pulaski & 51st

This route shown is 8.4 miles and ~30 min according to my phone.

All IMO

Attachments

• E9896F51-065F-4A8D-B0E9-3F00FB59BC36.png
    E9896F51-065F-4A8D-B0E9-3F00FB59BC36.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 25
0A47E2D5-9865-4CF6-AF7C-567E247BC313.jpeg
You beat me to it!
You’re exactly right, the car was found way past the daycare.
Red pin is her high school where she was last seen.
Yellow circle is daycare where she would have gone next.
Blue circle is where her car was found early weds morning.
Green circle is where they live.

Thank you for this. I hope Marlen and her baby are found safe and sound. Wish there was more description available of the state of her car when it was found.

Says it was found "about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 7700 block of South Keeler in the Scottsdale neighborhood on the Southwest Side", I wonder if that's close or far from where she lives or where her school is?
I used Google maps and it appears to be just under 4 miles from the school. But, I only used 7700 S Keeler as the address.

Thank you everyone for the maps. I don't know how to take any of this but:
  • Seems to me that the area where the car was found is not near any of her frequently visited places, it's much further south
  • It's very odd that the route from her school to the location where the car was found passes by the daycare
  • There's a lot of missing time, with the timeline being something like: last sighting is early afternoon near the school, she misses the daycare pick up, car is found past the daycare at 1:30 AM. So there's this window of many hours where something clearly happened and by 1:30 AM she was separated from her car.
It's also been over 2 weeks. I'm very concerned about her. Have there been any tips at all other than the car?

The biggest park near where her car was found is Marquette park. It's pretty well groomed and open except for the lake on it which has shrubs and trees lining the shore. That whole part of Chicago south of Midway has a higher crime rate than the northwest or western suburbs. Scottsdale is one of the better areas south of Midway but it still has it's share of crime. Crime Data for Scottsdale, Chicago, IL - Trulia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back