Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why get 1 kid and not the other? Makes no sense. Also, it might be DVs home, but those are his kids.

IIRC, we haven't seen an actual custody order (someone please correct me if I'm mistaken). If it wasn't court-ordered, he may not have been legally able to get MD during BB's parenting time, whether BB was there or not.

IIRC, we haven't seen an actual custody order (someone please correct me if I'm mistaken). If it wasn't court-ordered, he may not have been legally able to get MD during BB's parenting time, whether BB was there or not.

She wasn’t the only child on the case, he got to take the other child.

Just a thought here... maybe whoever ditched the car was supposed to catch it on fire. Trying to make sense of the laundry basket still being there with a gas can.

Maybe burning the car was the plan but the rain made it seem impossible. With enough gas inside it would have worked. MOO

Joe Vence says his brother Derion isn't ready to tell his side of the story yet . . . but he does have another side to the story. :23 mark

yeah, uh huh.

He just hasn't come up with it yet. :D:rolleyes:

My mom died recently. There is nothing that would have stopped me from being there. Though we don’t know how close BB was to her father.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Why get 1 kid and not the other? Makes no sense. Also, it might be DVs home, but those are his kids.

<modsnip: rumor>

Everyone is different. IMO I do not put any blame on MD's bio father, we do not know the situation but if he did not have custody of his kids I am sure there were reasons, reasons we may not agree with or understand but that does not make him a bad person and I still feel an extreme amount of sadness for this man and his loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a system of laws that is supposed to consider what someone has been charged with. He's been charged with tampering. This is apparently a typical bond for that kind of charge.

I'm not sure where he could run to with LE watching him carefully and everyone in Texas knowing who he is.

I'm not worried he will flee. I am worried he will kill himself.

I think he's too arrogant and far gone for suicide. Claiming his innocence, I think he believes as long as he stays quiet he will get away with it. .

<modsnip: rumor>

Everyone is different. IMO I do not put any blame on MD's bio father, we do not know the situation but if he did not have custody of his kids I am sure there were reasons, reasons we may not agree with or understand but that does not make him a bad person and I still feel an extreme amount of sadness for this man and his loss.

Nobody is putting blame on him. The original post was quoted pages ago.....

I don't know where that came from. I didn't hear that either so I can't help with that one, lol! :p
Ok, thanks. I only had a few minutes to check the thread this morning so maybe they have been removed as I haven't caught up yet.
I'm just anxious to know what his story is and I just can't believe he would stick to that stupid story. He must know about blood evidence they found in the apartment and he knows they have him on camera at the apartment.
I can only assume that he is not referring to the tampering charge when he says he is innocent, but the murder itself. Imo

Ok, thanks. I only had a few minutes to check the thread this morning so maybe they have been removed as I haven't caught up yet.
I'm just anxious to know what his story is and I just can't believe he would stick to that stupid story. He must know about blood evidence they found in the apartment and he knows they have him on camera at the apartment.
I can only assume that he is not referring to the tampering charge when he says he is innocent, but the murder itself. Imo

He’s probably trying to come up with his next grand lie.

‘Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch said they are searching this area because Derion Vence has a mail route in Rosharon.

Miller also mentioned that about a year ago, Vence once told his mother-in-law that if he ever killed someone he had plenty of places in Rosharon that they will never find the body. Miller said he called Maleah's mother.”

EquuSearch: Maleah Davis' stepfather had mail route near search area in Rosharon

In the 12:00 newscast they also mentioned that they will be searching Rosenberg this afternoon.

Last edited:
I think another possibility is that someone else, say a close relative of DV's, was the driver. <modsnip> All MOO.

I agree and think it's entirely possible that someone might let DV stay with them, or give him a ride, or help drop off a car, or give him whatever assistance he wanted.

Search for missing 4-year-old continues near Houston

Search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis may be suspended soon, says Equusearch founder

Although after Wednesday, Texas EquuSearch might suspend its operations in the search for Maleah until something more substantive turns up, founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said that Vence once indicated to family that he would hide a body in the marshy area.

"He actually said to his mother-in-law a year ago, he said, 'man, if I ever killed anybody, I've got some places down in Rosharon where they'd never find the body,'" Miller said. He corroborated that with family members, he said.

‘Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch said they are searching this area because Derion Vence has a mail route in Rosharon.

Miller also mentioned that about a year ago, Vence once told his mother-in-law that if he ever killed someone he had plenty of places in Rosharon that they will never find the body. Miller said he called Maleah's mother.”

EquuSearch: Maleah Davis' stepfather had mail route near search area in Rosharon

It’s certainly plausible that he could have said that but I’m now pretty cautious about considering the source and that BB2 also may be trying to protect her daughter at this point.

Joe Vence says his brother Derion isn't ready to tell his side of the story yet . . . but he does have another side to the story. :23 mark

yeah, uh huh.
His “side if the STORY”??? This is not a post on Facebook or Instagram or a reality show. This is the taking of a life! This is a crime, a MURDER! The murder of a four year old little girl. The games and lies in this case is just mind boggling. I want the truth, the FACTS, not a freaking “story”. Too many people wanting their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of a sweet, innocent 4 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson