Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

I’m wondering how many other pregnant mothers this gang came in contact with. Is Marlen the first one to actually arrange a meeting? Did other moms go meet them, and had another person with them, that prevented them from being kidnapped? If there were any other moms that got a bad vibe from their interaction, have messages from the same person, or whatever, I hope they come forward!
I saw one lady posted screen captures of her messages from the baby snatcher where she was trying to arrange to get free formula. The lady wanted it delivered to her and then Clarissa ghosted her. Luckily, she didn't go over with a newborn baby to pick it up! But I am quite certain they were trying to get more than one baby.

I also saw that they bred pitbull puppies. If it one thing Chicago doesn't need, it is a a pitbull breeder. There are so many in the shelters :( So some people have come forward to say they were at her house to buy puppies, too.

So overwhelmed by all of these recent developments...
I was so hopeful for anything but this horrible, delusional, sadistic, selfish situation.
I hope they ID her body soon and that all 4 of them are charged in some degree. Not a fan of the death penalty, but i see the merit suddenly...

ETA: human babies and pit bull babies... wtf were these people trying to do???? It’s getting weirder by the minute :(

I saw one lady posted screen captures of her messages from the baby snatcher where she was trying to arrange to get free formula. The lady wanted it delivered to her and then Clarissa ghosted her. Luckily, she didn't go over with a newborn baby to pick it up! But I am quite certain they were trying to get more than one baby.

I also saw that they bred pitbull puppies. If it one thing Chicago doesn't need, it is a a pitbull breeder. There are so many in the shelters :( So some people have come forward to say they were at her house to buy puppies, too.

That is chilling. Wow.

:(:( I had a feeling something like this happened to her. Maybe not the way it happened; but similar. What a sick lot those people at the home were. I feel for M's family.

I agree. I had a feeling that she was taken advantage of. She was a 19 year old kid, trying to make life work with her child and young husband, going to high school to finish up and better her life for her children.

When some people started saying she ran off or ran away I was like no way.

Yes, she and her husband are young. I married super young around this age. That’s not uncommon in some communities.

I knew as soon as I read it someone took her for that baby.

I’m glad her family will now have closure, but what a heartache. What tragedy. How poor Marlen suffered. How poor Marlen must have been terrified for her life, her baby’s life, her husband and her other child.

These people are psychopaths. We can’t measure them by the way we think. They are opportunists and monsters that do these things.

So true!!! And the same is true for letting strangers come to your home when you are alone.

Exactly. I don’t know if it’s because of the way these kids have grown up, always connected to the internet, but we have to reiterate -

Don’t go to a stranger’s house alone, ever.
Don’t let a stranger come to your house, ever.

Meet in a public place if you are to purchase or exchange something.

Why do people go to a stranger’s house? Why? Why? Why? This is horrible.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I am sure Marlen just wanted to make sure her baby had clothes and 9 out of 10 times it is people just looking to help someone out or recycle.

When my friend was suddenly widowed and had 3 kids to support on her own, she was selling off everything in their house and I would beg her to stop posting things on FB marketplace and Craigslist. But she continued to do it because she needed cash. A good mother will do everything she can to provide for her kids, including rely on the kindness of strangers.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I am sure Marlen just wanted to make sure her baby had clothes and 9 out of 10 times it is people just looking to help someone out or recycle.

When my friend was suddenly widowed and had 3 kids to support on her own, she was selling off everything in their house and I would beg her to stop posting things on FB marketplace and Craigslist. But she continued to do it because she needed cash. A good mother will do everything she can to provide for her kids, including rely on the kindness of strangers.

Agreed completely. Marlen was 19. I believe her husband was about the same age. These kids were young and starting out and looking for whatever help they could for their growing family.

I think that’s the thing we need to remember about Marlen, she was a young, strong mother doing something for her child, and it was a monster who took advantage of her.

You know what I wonder, this seems to be such a typical device -

*Woman says she has baby clothes to give away for free.

*Pregnant woman goes to the house, is killed and the baby is ripped out from her.

*Baby snatcher is caught and arrested.

But, how often do these baby snatchers actually get away with it and they raise a child they cut out from their mother’s body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back