CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
5aa3b331ea5852b53dbc9f586741a3f6.jpg

Posted Monday at 4:21 PM (EST)
“Today is Karlie Lain Gusé’s birthday. She is still missing, and we have nothing new to report in our ongoing investigation. Please continue to share her Missing Person flyer and keep the pictures of her circulating.

Karlie was last seen on the early morning of Saturday, October 13, 2018, walking from her home in Chalfant, California, on White Mountain Estates Road toward Highway 6. Karlie is a white female, 17 years old, 5’ 07”, 110 pounds, dark blond hair and blue eyes.

If you have information regarding Karlie’s whereabouts, please call the Mono County Sheriff’s Office at 760-932-7549, option 7, or the National Center for Missing and Endangered Children at 800-843-5678 (800-THE-LOST).”
Mono County Sheriff's Office

Last edited:
No new information:

Posted yesterday at 10:43 AM (EST)
“[SBM]

Monday was Karlie Lane Gusé’s 17th birthday, but the Chalfant Valley teenager remains a missing person as the case of her October disappearance remains a mystery.
‘She is still missing, and we have nothing new to report in our ongoing investigation,’ Mono County sheriff Ingrid Braun stated in a Facebook post for the department Monday. ‘Please continue to share her missing person flyer and keep pictures of her circulating.’
Braun said there have been no new leads in the case, however, the department does have an investigator assigned to the case and continues to pursue any information about Gusé.
The girl was last seen early on the morning of Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018, walking from her home in Chalfant Valley, on White Mountain Estates Road, towards U.S. Highway 6.

[SBM]”
The Inyo Register

Only new thing I have seen lately is that SM and dad shut down the ********

Hmm not sure why it’s blanking that out? They shut down the fundraising page
They don’t allow mention of fundraising pages I think that’s why. That specific one.

I don’t feel she ran away. I personally feel she succumbed to the elements already having been in a state of dehydration due to the substance she was on. I do feel SM and dad hold some level of responsibility and that’s why their behavior has been shady. All MOO

Maybe whatever drug she took made her have more of a long-term mental break from reality?

“However, one school friend told Fox News that word was that Karlie had a couple of odd episodes in the days leading up to her disappearance, expressing some irrational concern about being “tracked” on her phone.”
She wanted to read the Bible and said she was scared: uncomfortable questions surround the case of missing California teen

That's new interesting information... smoking pot has been linked to triggering schizophrenia if they carry the genetic disposition.

I wonder how recently she started smoking pot.

I'm not saying she is schizophrenic however, if triggered, one of the first signs is paranoia even when the high has worn off..

Cannabis and schizophrenia: New evidence unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member