Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

Has there been any verification of which version of his disappearance is correct?
A. Was he out back with dad, dad went inside,and when he went back out Kenneth was gone.
B. He snuck out the back door unbeknownst to parents?
C. Dad was on front porch when Kenneth disappeared?
WTH?

Has there been any verification of which version of his disappearance is correct?
A. Was he out back with dad, dad went inside,and when he went back out Kenneth was gone.
B. He snuck out the back door unbeknownst to parents?
C. Dad was on front porch when Kenneth disappeared?
WTH?
All great questions. Personally I don’t see a “backdoor” when I zoom in on the map.
I see a trail that looks traveled out into the woods, but no backdoor, nor side door.
Front door and garage are what I see. JMO

People keep saying this kiddo couldn't scale a steep hill but at 2 years old my daughter could climb straight up the side of a rock cliff. Toddlers have a low center of gravity and are light and can do amazing things if left on their own - especially a curious little boy used to playing in the woods.

People keep saying this kiddo couldn't scale a steep hill but at 2 years old my daughter could climb straight up the side of a rock cliff. Toddlers have a low center of gravity and are light and can do amazing things if left on their own - especially a curious little boy used to playing in the woods.
I agree. When my son was a toddler, we’d swear he was part mountain goat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back