Found Safe NC - Faith Rivera, 25, Knightdale, 10 May 2019

Cagle

Reaction score
Investigators from the Wake County Sheriff's Office are actively looking for Faith Rivera, 25, of Knightdale.

Her mother, Lourdes Rivera, said her daughter was last seen leaving work at Mod Pizza in Wake Forest on Friday at 8:30 p.m.

The manager said Rivera had only worked there four days after being transferred from the Raleigh location.

Rivera's roommate, Alisha Parks, said she last saw her Friday morning, before she went to work.

When Parks returned home later, she said Rivera had left the home's front door unlocked and her bedroom door wide open with the light on, which Parks said is uncharacteristic of her. According to Parks, Rivera also left her dog and other belongings, but her car was gone.

Nobody has heard from Rivera, who drives a 2016 red Ford Fiesta.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call 919-856-6800.
Family, friends worried about Wake County woman last seen Friday

D6nv0uDWwAALPk9.jpg

Have you guys read her posts on her FB? No clue what the situation is, but her relationships with her family seem interesting and she's in a relationship, I wonder if they're talking to the boyfriend? Wish they had info on what she was last wearing and I think its odd they can't confirm if she left alone. I've been to that mod pizza and they have cameras. Idk I hope she's found!

Have you guys read her posts on her FB? No clue what the situation is, but her relationships with her family seem interesting and she's in a relationship, I wonder if they're talking to the boyfriend? Wish they had info on what she was last wearing and I think its odd they can't confirm if she left alone. I've been to that mod pizza and they have cameras. Idk I hope she's found!
I have. I wish we knew what area she lived in so we could look at routes to see if there were water or anything along the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back