Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

60364038_10157112519377310_4926095981184811008_n.jpg

60304977_10157112663982310_5713020786806095872_n.jpg

Not sure if these were posted, I'm going to fast for my own good. LOL.

I just watched his dad's interview back when Kenneth was missing. He said Kenneth goes from morning til night. I had a daughter like that. They need to get that little boy some kind of sensor to wear because these little 'runner children' will go again and again. They have no fear.

Picture from your link:
Kenneth+Howard+found+2.jpg

Thank God! I really started to doubt he was in the woods at all. I'm so happy to have been wrong. Wonderful to see him found safe and sound.

That is a beautiful photo!!

I was scared that if Kenneth had been out there three cold nights, soaked with rain, that there was too much risk of him not surviving. He could have fallen and broken bones. There were so many things that could have gone badly!

This is wonderful news! Thank goodness for all the searchers and all the people who've supported the search in any way they could!

Well......so much for dogs/bloodhounds.
Yes -- same here, Trudie. The non-findings of scent-traces/tracking by the dogs, etc., put some wrong thoughts in my head.
Obviously, I need more info on how dog-tracking works. I'll have to ask my good friend who is a SAR volunteer and a paramedic --

Wow, I'm soo soo happy this little guy was found safe and sound! Every time I seen his name on social media I avoided it as I just didn't want to hear anything bad ! Breaks my heart, so this is just made me over the moon,made my day.

Yes -- same here, Trudie. The non-findings of scent-traces/tracking by the dogs, etc., put some wrong thoughts in my head.
Obviously, I need more info on how dog-tracking works. I'll have to ask my good friend who is a SAR volunteer and a paramedic --

Well good training for the dogs & next time, LE will know backgrounders of the dogs used. They aren’t 100% reliable anyway. Moo

I was scared that if Kenneth had been out there three cold nights, soaked with rain, that there was too much risk of him not surviving. He could have fallen and broken bones. There were so many things that could have gone badly!

Really we don’t know how long he was “out there”, only that he went missing Sunday evening & found today.
The investigation is ongoing......

So, adorable little stinker was almost 1/3 of a mile from home, on a 50' cliff, in the woods. Time to write "No Fear" on the back of his diaper. Time to buy a good pair of hiking boots and put him in survival training for his 2nd birthday would be a good idea. How early do they take Cub Scouts?!? LOL! Truly tickled that he's safe.
Thanks -- and agree! Smiling even more now!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back