Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the police can't search the entire state of Texas. Or random "guesses" for Maleah.

Someone knows what happened, and where she is...and they assume that if everyone stays "Mum", it all goes away...

After all, Caylee Anthony was found completely randomly by a man who stopped by the road, and the subsequent mess he ended up in, may cause people to think twice if that situation occurs again.
I know DV has a lawyer, But if BB wants to help, she should submit to a lie detector test to prove she's not involved. I would think if she's innocent she would......The community and people all over the world including websleuths care more about MD then BB. MOO

Suspending the search?? :(:(:(:(
I wish I could help...my pupper would help, too!!!!! He’s got one helluva nose & he LOVES kids!!
Oh Maleah, no one’s giving up on you, dear one<3
MOO
Awe, mine too. The community is to invested. I truly believe they will find her. I will not give up hope. Praying for Maleah!

In viewing the inquiries/comments, I'm more inclined to believe that BB defined DV as stepfather either last year or Feb 2019 when seeking to obtain reunification from foster caregiver, and why HPD has repeatedly called the defendant the "step-father."

Also, if untrue, it's likely to be used against BB if prosecution seeks to discredit her in the future testimony.

MOO
Doesn't one of her aliases contain DV's last name? Autumn Vence or something like that? Imo

It would be interesting to know about drug use, previous and current. DV is very thin at 5'10", and 120 pounds. Meth? What seems sane when you are doing meth is a whole different type of thing. He could have started it, and decided it was too messy, too much work, chuck everything in a bag, laundry basket, and dumpster it someplace. Then, depends on what he was using, if he does Opiates, zonk out for 24 hours, he wouldn't care if a one year old kid was screaming in the car. The question is, why did he go to the ER? Was that part of the "Master Plan" regarding the pretend "kidnapping"? Or was he actually injured? And how did it happen? What injuries did he have?

IMO he looks very different from older pictures. Much thinner and in the pic where he has the knot on his forehead his cheeks have a hollow look. He almost looks like a different person in a pic from heavy.com.

QX is in this for QX, not BB.
I can't see how she doesn't realize it.
My only guess is that BB2 isn't backing her, she's alone in this, and she's taking what she can get.

Considering the police reports and news articles said that it was BB2 who told the brain trust to take Maleah to the hospital at the time of the latter's head injury, I'm betting BB2 is not fooled one iota. She's not out there squawking about DV or BB's innocence. She knows.

Who exactly tipped off Texas Equusearch of that area and DV’s “if I ever kill somebody” comment? Maybe that conversation never really occurred and someone has knowledge of Maleah’s location and is trying to steer search efforts in the right direction? MOO and wishful thinking that they find this precious baby girl.

I don't know, but I think it's actually very clever of LE to shadow DV's mail route, whether or not he dropped any hints at all to anyone about disposing of a body in line with it.

Last edited:
DV has been called stepdad by LE initially, and almost all news orgs ran with that descriptor. So I think Tim was referring to BB2 as MIL. Especially since he opted to ask Brittany B whether that was true.

If true, it seems like this info should’ve been disclosed to authorities before now. This is an alarming statement but I question the delay in reporting it and therefore it’s truthfulness.

If true, it seems like this info should’ve been disclosed to authorities before now. This is an alarming statement but I question the delay in reporting it and therefore it’s truthfulness.
I don't think they were legally married. I think they just use the term stepfather because he had been in the child's life for at least two years, so was a father figure to them.
BB has never claimed they were married. She publicly stated, through an advocate, that she broke up with him and gave him her ring back, so apparently he was her fiancee.
I don't think she was ever married to Maleah's father either, was she? Imo

A little late responding but personally, when I travel out of town (not via my own car) I do not take my car keys with me. Even when my and my bf go on dates and he picks me up (we do not live together) I take my house keys, which include my car keys, and then leave them in his glove compartment so I don't have to carry them around all day wherever we are going. I know I am not going to need my car keys because I'm not driving/my car isn't present and I won't need my house keys until I am dropped off back home which would be via his car so I leave my key there. I also have roommates that frequently go out with friends and if they know someone will be home they will not take their keys with them in order to avoid having to carry them and risk losing them during a night out. So I don't find it odd at all that BB didn't have her house keys (and/or car keys, this is the first mention/question of if there was a second pair of car keys and why she didn't have them if there were).

However, I totally agree with your observation about her wanting someone to enter the apartment for the first time with her. Almost as if she needs someone to witness her reaction (or lack thereof) so that it's believable and so that she can play the unknowing role in real time. If anything were to be out of place it would appear to have occurred before her physical return to the apartment.
Yasssss, miss BB does seem to have a flair for the dramatic doesn't she? Like falling out on the ground when the vehicle was located. BB knows much more than she has told IMO. It will be interesting to hear what she had to say in conversation with LE after her first PC with the activist. I can only imagine...smdh
JMO

He is not Maleah’s stepfather.

He is Mom’s boyfriend.
Yes, but I think reporters, as well as LE, may still be calling him that because that's what the family has always called him. Just today BB's mother was referred to as his Mother in Law so I think they are just using the terms that the family uses. I don't think he really thinks she is his MIL, in the legal sense. Imo

I don't understand most of this case. It is absolutely horrific. I have to stop reading about this one. What MD endured is too much. Her walking behind DV will haunt me.
I understand, I had to step back for a bit myself. My heart truly breaks for little Maleah, and all the other hundreds and thousands of children who are abused, missing and murdered.

The sweet little faces stay with me long after the case or threads are over. Lucas Hernandez just about broke my heart completely.

Warning graphic!

Don’t know if this has already been discussed. Sorry if it’s a repeat. If she was dismembered, why? Why would he go through all that work to dismember her?
-Is he truly insane or a cold-blooded murderer? “murderers who dismember the bodies of their victims often display other deviant behaviour and a tendency towards excessive cruelty“
-Rage? Did he do it out of anger? To get back at BB or mad at Maleah?
-Trying to hide evidence? Conceal the crime?
-So she would fit in the basket?
-Or to ensure that she fit in the place he planned to hide her?

Thoughts?

My thoughts:
There was no need for dismemberment. Maleah was tiny. The laundry basket could have easily held her . The grip that he has on the basket shows that he is needing to use some strength. He holds it in front of him and not at his side. I have little doubt at all that basket is holding the body of a sweet little girl. I think dismemberment would have been TOO much work for someone like him.

EBM

My thoughts:
There was no need for dismemberment. Maleah was tiny. The laundry basket could have easily held her . The grip that he has on the basket shows that he is needing to use some strength. He holds it in front of him and not at his side. I have little doubt at all that basket is holding the body of a sweet little girl. I think dismemberment would have been TOO much work for someone like him.

EBM

I agree with this. QX's story about "tissue", IF TRUE, may have been because of a blow to the head or a fall that injured her delicate head. It doesn't have to mean dismemberment. As long as she was in a pliable state she could easily fit in the basket and I don't think DV is the type to dismember someone. Could be wrong, of course. It's all MOO. He could have made some attempt to make her disappear by some disgusting means.

Something I've been wondering about ever since the Nissan Altima was located: does anyone know if that model comes equipped with factory GPS that tracks the movement/location of the car?

I'm not wondering about a subscription GPS like OnStar. I'm wondering about any sort of built-in factory GPS that stores information about the operation of the car. I've heard about it in other vehicles and I'm wondering if anyone knows if that feature is on this particular make/model of Nissan Altima.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77