UNSOLVED NJ - Fair Lawn, Mysterious pile of sliced-up women’s clothes found in woods, Mar 2019

Wait, I must be missing something. What's to question about one's choice of underwear????

Never mind, I don't want to know.

I don't even know, I don't care. I guess some people on FB "know" the correct way to use panty liners and age groups for certain undergarments and all its colours. I think it was in the discussion under the original picture post.

I don't even know, I don't care. I guess some people on FB "know" the correct way to use panty liners and age groups for certain undergarments and all its colours. I think it was in the discussion under the original picture post.

I'm with you. Just backing away from the whole subject...

The type of underwear is only relevant in whether a possible missing person or victim wears that underwear style. But just to clarify, a pantyliner is not a menstrual pad. They are used for many different hygienic reasons, many of which are not menstruation.

A lady trick is wearing a panty liner to avoid camel toe. I’ve also known women who wear them with jeans because the chunky seam in the crotch (particularly with true denim) is irritating and requires more padding than just a thin layer of cloth.
It could also suggest the wearer may have bore children?

Im rofl. Trying to ne lady like and ive rewritten this thing and now I think I've got it....In the end of the thing Why arm yourself for a drowning in lifejacket and goggles when you may not see a drop of rain? A simple liner may serve 2 purposes: 1. to quiet a woman's fear that a light shower may still come & 2. protect if the rain hasn't quite passed after all. Because sometimes a shower may last a bit longer than one anticipated. And of course @RememberingRyan is correct as well other reasons that are very sanitary.

A lady trick is wearing a panty liner to avoid camel toe. I’ve also known women who wear them with jeans because the chunky seam in the crotch (particularly with true denim) is irritating and requires more padding than just a thin layer of cloth.
It could also suggest the wearer may have bore children?

Why would it suggest the wearer May have bore children? Like @RememberingRyan stated above, many females wear them for hygienic reasons.

I think tht may have been a man's point of view...but there was a commercial with an item for tht very purpose lol I've gottne off track amd laughed myself silly over this

Why would it suggest the wearer May have bore children? Like @RememberingRyan stated above, many females wear them for hygienic reasons.
Yes, they certainly have many purposes. I think one of the more common non-menstrual reasons is to deal with minor incontinence that often accompanies motherhood.
There are so many potential reasons, it doesn’t really narrow anything down though. I’m just throwing out ideas.

I’m overwhelmed by this find... at first I thought the rust colored stains were from leaves but I really feel like the amount/saturation was likely blood. And every item being cut? Definitely foul play imo.
So sad and so scary.
If one were to leave the clothes, why take the body elsewhere?
So scary!!! Hope they’re able to determine if it’s blood and if so, who this was.

I’m overwhelmed by this find... at first I thought the rust colored stains were from leaves but I really feel like the amount/saturation was likely blood. And every item being cut? Definitely foul play imo.
So sad and so scary.
So scary!!! Hope they’re able to determine if it’s blood and if so, who this was.
I’m thinking the same thing too :(.... the fact that every item was cut just doesn’t match with clothes being cut off by a paramedic following an accident. The large amount of staining would be consistent with a large amount of blood being lost, since there appeared to be numerous holes in the shirt from possible stab wounds/gunshot wounds.

So sad and so scary.

It seems like it's pretty common for murderers to dispose of body and clothing (and weapon for that matter) in different locations. They count on thinks like jurisdictional boundaries and distance to prevent a connection being made. And sometimes it seems more like, "Ooops, I forgot these bloody clothes, now what do I do?"

p.s. I'm sitting here snickering at the "rain" metaphor, and Mr. Carbuff wants to know what's so funny...not telling!

Where is Lanessa Roosa?

But one compelling lead came all the way from New Jersey, Jordan said.

A pile of clothing found in a woods near a New Jersey highway exactly match the outfit Roosa was wearing when she disappeared – right down to her bra size, green Polo T-shirt and the brand of jeans she liked, Jordan said.

The Highland County Sheriff’s Office is waiting to obtain the clothes from the New Jersey State Police, Jordan said, hoping to find traces of DNA. No shoes were found with the clothing.

Where is Lanessa Roosa? - Times Gazette
===

Lanessa's thread - OH - OH - Lanessa Roosa, 21, arrested, left hospital, fell from motel ceiling, Hillsboro, 1 Jan 2019

FB post about the cloth - Unidentified And Missing People

Wow, that's really bizarre.

It's almost ten hours to drive from Hillsboro OH to Fair Lawn NJ: Google Maps

I'm willing to bet her body is somewhere along that route.

Of coursse I've been wrong before.

I had a similar thought as Carbuff. If the clothes are Lanessa's, I wonder if these legs could be hers (WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO): PA - PA-Lycoming County, 2 female legs found,UP58046, est YOD 2018/2019 *graphic*

Williamsport is along a possible route from Hillsboro to Fair Lawn: Google Maps

Last edited:
Two immediate thoughts come to mind.
First, shredding/cutting someone's clothes is done out of pure rage. A cheater, or another similar offense seems to elicit this type of rage.
The small-ish pants (size 6) and the contrasting 36D bra suggest someone with a "memorable" figure. I think this is a jealousy and rage response.
And yes, I consider the find a very ominous sign. Looking for missing women who have 36D busts should certainly narrow the possibilities.

Amateur opinion and speculation

sorry in advance for a vile post...
For some reason, I see sliced clothes as being deviant sexual fantasy, like disrobing someone in a really terrifying way, taking the time to one by one slicing each garment while the person is crying as they “know what’s coming” it’s a horrible idea... I just can’t shake it.
but I don’t associate it with rage/jealousy/resentment... more of a savoring of the fear of being so vulnerable etc. I do understand there could be an overlap but I get the feeling it was not out of pure anger. Moo!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back