Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

LE found a hidden room. You don’t build those if you only plan on using it once. I bet when the dust settles this band of losers will be linked to more sordid stuff. More stolen babies, other murdered pregnant women, drugs, trafficking. Who knows? Nothing would surprise me. I hope LE goes through every detail of their miserable little lives w/a fine tooth comb.

I almost wonder if that’s why it is taking a long time to charge these 4. They have still not been named, but we have the body, the identification of the victim. Something else is up with this case.

The family of Yavani says they have no plans on taking this baby boy off of life support. They’re praying as we all are that he makes a full recovery. It’s gruesome, police sources say he was forcibly removed from his mother’s womb. #MarlenOchoa #MarlenOchoaLopez @fox32news

View attachment 184705

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

I am hoping this beautiful baby boy experiences a miracle.

This is such an awful murder.

It's terrible to think that Marlen lay dead inside when this awful woman ran out with the baby screaming for help.

Hoping so hard for a miracle for that precious little boy.

Right!? And that this awful woman went to the hospital, claiming this baby as hers, all while Marlen is dead in her home. Awful.

This extremely sad case that so many of us followed, the mother was alive when the baby was cut out of her. Baby was not deprived of oxygen. This mother was killed first.

The two struggled and Crews said she shoved LaFontaine-Greywind to the floor, where she hit her head and fell unconscious.

Then, using a utility knife or some sort of blade, Crews performed a C-section on LaFontaine-Greywind, delivering a baby girl and placing the child in a bathtub.

“She was taking her first breath as her mother was taking her last,” Johnson Martinez said, referring to LaFontaine-Greywind’s daughter, Haisley Jo, who survived the forced delivery.

Savanna Greywind wasn’t dead when baby cut from womb, prosecutors say at abductor’s sentencing – Twin Cities

So evil. RIP Savanna - I am so very sorry. This was beyond vicious and cruel.

LE found a hidden room. You don’t build those if you only plan on using it once. I bet when the dust settles this band of losers will be linked to more sordid stuff. More stolen babies, other murdered pregnant women, drugs, trafficking. Who knows? Nothing would surprise me. I hope LE goes through every detail of their miserable little lives w/a fine tooth comb.
I agree... between looking for pretty women to kill and steal their cute babies and breeding pit bulls, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were manufacturing drugs, trafficking in multiple ways, etc. lowest of the low, taking advantage of any situation in incredibly brazen disgusting ways.
Tbh though for some reason I don’t see them as smart enough or patient enough to actually build a room in the basement... we have a couple of weird spaces that just came with our house and I’m thinking they just took advantage of what they found there.. just my speculation because I judge them so hard as being lazy and dumb as heck...

CHICAGO (AP) -- BREAKING UPDATE: A Chicago police spokesman says a baby isn't expected to survive after being ripped from his mother's womb after she was strangled.

Chicago1.jpg

(Source: CNN)
Anthony Guglielmi says three people are in custody and charges including murder are pending.

Authorities say the woman, 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, had gone to a Chicago home in response to a Facebook offer of free clothes.

The nine-months-pregnant Ochoa-Uriostegui was last seen leaving a high school on April 23. That was the same day paramedics were called to the home on the Southwest Side about a newborn with problems breathing.

Guglielmi is calling it an "unspeakable act of violence."

Chicago police: Pregnant woman slain, baby cut from womb still alive

I agree... between looking for pretty women to kill and steal their cute babies and breeding pit bulls, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were manufacturing drugs, trafficking in multiple ways, etc. lowest of the low, taking advantage of any situation in incredibly brazen disgusting ways.
Tbh though for some reason I don’t see them as smart enough or patient enough to actually build a room in the basement... we have a couple of weird spaces that just came with our house and I’m thinking they just took advantage of what they found there.. just my speculation because I judge them so hard as being lazy and dumb as heck...
Agree. I think that they didn't really build a room, they just tried to soundproof part of the basement in a make shift way. Ghetto dungeon :(

Coming from Canada I don’t really think to much about the DP. Usually I’m against it.
In this case can we just ship all 4 to Texas?
This is so sad. What made me even more sad is knowing she left high school to this.
What nightmares are made of.

I have been following this case on Facebook mostly, but also reading here. I keep seeing the question arise, “why didn’t the mother get checked on at the hospital?” There isn’t a single report that says she didn’t. LE might not have released that information on purpose. They never reveal all of their cards, especially in a case as gruesome as this.

Now, on the other hand the mother has every single right to refuse to be checked out. She doesn’t have to consent to be at the hospital with her “child”, now those of us who have kids and were in the hospital would be checked routinely. I have a friend who delivered at home, said her doula did all post natal care and never once had to be checked by the emergency staff when her daughter lost to much blood. (30 minutes from birth all the way up to today she’s never been “checked”.) So imo I truly think she refused treatment and checking, or she had it done and LE doesn’t want to reveal all of their hand at one time.

Side note: I do wonder about the picture of her laying in a hospital bed with a gown on and a baby in the bed? If she’s wearing a hospital gown, laying in a hospital bed I am thinking she had been looked over. ‍♀️ But again until this case goes to trial we won’t know.

I cannot wrap my mind around the evil that exists in some people. I just saw a news update on this (was following this thread earlier) this morning and I am sickened and SO sad. Such an unbelievably horrible outcome.

I hope a federal mandate is passed where any time a child is brought into the hospital or a doctors office for the first time finger prints and DNA samples are collected. Imagine how many missing children could be recovered. Call it Marlen's Law.

I found the saved screen shots from the the killers posted, passing Marlen’s child off as theirs. If you go on Twitter and search Marlen Ochoa and scroll you will eventually find it. I’m not posting it here as it contains the names of the people who have not yet been named in the media. It’s truly shocking and disgusting to see that killer wearing a hospital gown with the baby beside her.

I hope a federal mandate is passed where any time a child is brought into the hospital or a doctors office for the first time finger prints and DNA samples are collected. Imagine how many missing children could be recovered. Call it Marlen's Law.

That is a great idea.

They are so dumb you are probably right. In addition to killing the mother first and keeping her body in their own trash can, someone in the house was seen moving her car from place to place on their street.

CHICAGO (AP) -- BREAKING UPDATE: A Chicago police spokesman says a baby isn't expected to survive after being ripped from his mother's womb after she was strangled.

Chicago1.jpg

(Source: CNN)
Anthony Guglielmi says three people are in custody and charges including murder are pending.

Authorities say the woman, 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, had gone to a Chicago home in response to a Facebook offer of free clothes.

The nine-months-pregnant Ochoa-Uriostegui was last seen leaving a high school on April 23. That was the same day paramedics were called to the home on the Southwest Side about a newborn with problems breathing.

Guglielmi is calling it an "unspeakable act of violence."

Chicago police: Pregnant woman slain, baby cut from womb still alive
Wait, 3 people??? What did I miss? What happened to the 4th person?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back