Found Deceased PA - Marc Spenillo, 38, Levittown, 24 April 2019

Kimo

Reaction score
A friend of mine Marc Spenillo went miss 3 weeks ago today from his home in Levittown PA just outside Philadelphia. The cops were notified. The post has been shared thousands of times on facebook. Friends have been out searching. Hospitals and hotels all around were called. Flyers given out. Marc has a drug problem so we dont know how serious the detectives are taking the case. But Marc has never taken off before. Also his wallet, car and phone are at home. The only thing taken we believe was his gun. We thought about suicide and all the woods near his house have been checked. Any Ideas on where to go from here?

A friend of mine Marc Spenillo went miss 3 weeks ago today from his home in Levittown PA just outside Philadelphia. The cops were notified. The post has been shared thousands of times on facebook. Friends have been out searching. Hospitals and hotels all around were called. Flyers given out. Marc has a drug problem so we dont know how serious the detectives are taking the case. But Marc has never taken off before. Also his wallet, car and phone are at home. The only thing taken we believe was his gun. We thought about suicide and all the woods near his house have been checked. Any Ideas on where to go from here?

Are the media involved?

FOX 29‏Verified account @FOX29philly

Has anyone seen Marc Spenillo? He left home April 24th with no wallet. No car. He left from the Plumbridge section in #Levittown. Call his wife if you see him: (267) 461-2406

D6Oj4AyWkAA171R.jpg

FOX 29 on Twitter

Kimo, firstly, sorry to hear you're going through this right now. Some suggestions I could make (especially if the drug problem was revolved around heroin or other opiates). I have heard a lot of stories about people going to Kensington and that area for drug related things. Also, I'm unsure if maybe it's too south since his car was at home, but Wilmington, DE is a hub for drugs and has a drug problem all of its own. It's a quick shot from Levittown down 95 to get to Wilmington -- his car could be at home, but you can ride the Septa R2 line between there and Philly for less than $5.

Kimo, firstly, sorry to hear you're going through this right now. Some suggestions I could make (especially if the drug problem was revolved around heroin or other opiates). I have heard a lot of stories about people going to Kensington and that area for drug related things. Also, I'm unsure if maybe it's too south since his car was at home, but Wilmington, DE is a hub for drugs and has a drug problem all of its own. It's a quick shot from Levittown down 95 to get to Wilmington -- his car could be at home, but you can ride the Septa R2 line between there and Philly for less than $5.
Thank you- my friends have gone down to Kensington several times. They also gave his picture to the beat cops down there to keep an eye out and their phone number in case the saw him. I doubt he would go to DE when Kensington is closer but it wont hurt to look. Thank you

Thank you- my friends have gone down to Kensington several times. They also gave his picture to the beat cops down there to keep an eye out and their phone number in case the saw him. I doubt he would go to DE when Kensington is closer but it wont hurt to look. Thank you

Also, maybe you could check inside vacant row homes in Kensington? Probably shouldn't do so without a weapon or at least a few people with you. What section of Philly is Levittown closest to? North? West?

Keep Searching
Day Twenty-Three

Pennsylvania
Marc A. Spenillo, 38
Bristol Township, Bucks County
24 April 2019

Marc Anthony Spenillo
White / Male / 38 Years Old
_' __" :: ___ Lbs.
___ Eyes :: _____ Hair
Born: 18 Jan 1981

58381137_400226387229718_3323197517549535232_n.jpg

Bristol Township, Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA.
Day Twenty-Three

7)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified©:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

8)) Bristol Township Police:

(215) 785-6107
[Report 19-07993]

9)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:

Missing Persons Discussion

Check Back Package:

(Lower) Municipal District Judge Court Docket:

B)) (Upper) Court of Common Pleas Docket:

C)) Philadelphia Municipal Court:

D)) State-by-State Incarceration: VINELinkS:​
VINELink
Checked: DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA & VA on 16 May​

BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
BTPD = Bristol Township Police Department
HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act -​
(Federal Medical Privacy Requirements)​
K-9 = Canine - Certified Search Dogs
LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers

[Message 6454
Thread 444888]

Last edited:
Keep Searching
Day Twenty-Three

Pennsylvania
Marc A. Spenillo, 38
Bristol Township, Bucks County
24 April 2019

Marc Anthony Spenillo
White / Male / 38 Years Old
_' __" :: ___ Lbs.
___ Eyes :: _____ Hair
Born: 18 Jan 1981

58381137_400226387229718_3323197517549535232_n.jpg

Bristol Township, Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA.
Day Twenty-Three

7)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified©:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

8)) Bristol Township Police:

(215) 785-6107
[Report 19-07993]

9)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:

Missing Persons Discussion

Check Back Package:

(Lower) Municipal District Judge Court Docket:

B)) (Upper) Court of Common Pleas Docket:

C)) Philadelphia Municipal Court:

D)) State-by-State Incarceration: VINELinkS:​
VINELink
Checked: DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA & VA on 16 May​

BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
BTPD = Bristol Township Police Department
HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act -​
(Federal Medical Privacy Requirements)​
K-9 = Canine - Certified Search Dogs
LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers

[Message 6454
Thread 444888]
Thank you!!

Seems like maybe he was having some financial difficulties, maybe his reason to want to "disappear." From a quick search on the Bucks County, PA prothonotary's office website, I see two cases in early 2019, one for foreclosure on a home and one for a credit card debt. Looks like they weren't resolved because of his disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back