Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

The father of Marlen Ochoa breaks down and needs help walking into the Medical Examiner’s office, to see his daughter’s body after her brutal murder. More at noon on @fox32news with @SylviaFOX32

(Video)

Sally Schulze on Twitter

Surrounded by family members and supporters, the father of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez nearly collapsed this morning as he walked into the Cook County medical examiner's office to identify his daughter's body.

Infant ripped from womb of murdered woman, police sources say

View attachment 184740 View attachment 184741 View attachment 184742

Ashlee Rezin on Twitter
Oh gosh.
That last picture speaks a million words.
I just can’t.
Poor man. I’m really just beyond devastated for this family. My gosh. I feel so empty. May they be embraced in love and peace. I hope every resource is available to them to help them heal. Which will probably never come because no parent should bury their child more so in this horrific manner. Two fathers will be burying their children.
Ugh.

NOW: Marlen Ochoa’s father breaks down outside the Medical Examiner’s office. Family held him as he walked inside to view his daughter’s remains.

The ME says they used dental records to identify the body because of the condition of Ochoa’s remains.

@cbschicago

(Video)

Audrina Bigos on Twitter

Why on earth did the father need to view her then if she'd been identified using dental records? Omg she had been dead for 3 weeks why would they allow that. :(

Why on earth did the father need to view her then if she'd been identified using dental records? Omg she had been dead for 3 weeks why would they allow that. :(

I can't imagine that being burned into my brain as the last time I saw my child.

According to family friends, Ochoa’s family has not been able to see her body. Ochoa’s mother showed up at the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office on Wednesday while the office was closing.
She returned today and was asked to sign a waiver to view a picture of the decomposed remains, officials said. A medical examiner office spokesperson said the office would never prevent a family from viewing a body, but noted that Ochoa’s remains had to be identified with dental records.
3 Arrested, 1 Other Questioned In Murder Of Pregnant Teen Marlen Ochoa; Baby Cut From Her Womb Remains In Critical Condition

I can't imagine that being burned into my brain as the last time I saw my child.

According to family friends, Ochoa’s family has not been able to see her body. Ochoa’s mother showed up at the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office on Wednesday while the office was closing.
She returned today and was asked to sign a waiver to view a picture of the decomposed remains, officials said. A medical examiner office spokesperson said the office would never prevent a family from viewing a body, but noted that Ochoa’s remains had to be identified with dental records.
3 Arrested, 1 Other Questioned In Murder Of Pregnant Teen Marlen Ochoa; Baby Cut From Her Womb Remains In Critical Condition

I guess I can see why a parent would want to. Like Morgan Harrington's parents. But at least Morgan was skeletal. How horrific. Hopefully everyone else reconsiders now that her father has viewed her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back